1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Starmada Units in O12

Discussion in 'O-12' started by Djase01, Aug 12, 2020.

1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I'm more referring to the story implications. It's one thing for a human faction to accidentally recruit a Shasvasti imposter or for a human to work for a Shasvasti front, but full fledge working with Shasvasti? I'm asking "is she actually a Shasvasti infiltrator or is this just a way for CB to make a unit that's useful to more players?"

P.s. or you know, it might be pretty obvious and I'm just blind to it by not reading the fluff.

SpectralOwl and Teslarod like this.
  2. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Kinda bummed out that she's mostly clutter.
    You could get some use out of dropping her as a Reserve piece when going first and deploying first, gambling on your opponent to make some mistakes in spacing.
    But other than that she's B1 in ARO. MLs aren't much of an Active Turn Weapon unless you have great MODs to make it stick. She'd be a lot better if she had Total Reaction, Neurokinetics, Holo1 or Hidden Deployment. Wouldn't want Holo1 or Hidden Deployment MLs available for all these Factions either though.

3. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

I'm hoping her story will kinda be a spin on what they knauf. Just with difference circumstances for the doppelganger

She was replaced by a shasvastii but they botched killing her. So now there are two of her running around. One working for the aliens and the other trying to take back her life/identity

wes-o-matic and Mahtamori like this.
  4. Sunabe

Sunabe Active Member

You can find her story here.

5. Solar

Solar Well-Known Member

Basically she's a criminal who works with Aida Swanson, who definitely is a Shas infiltrator, maybe she doesn't know that?

6. Vanderbane

Vanderbane Well-Known Member

well, it goes back to when they were planning the year of the tohaa, and it became the year of the Shas. they had all these concepts ready to go, but then decided it'd be terrible if they kept tohaa going, so moved it all over to shas.;)

7. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

I like the idea that some Shasvaasti lose themselves too much in the human persona and just don't want to be Shas anymore, or even forget they aren't human.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation