1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New profiles in Vanilla YJ

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Space Ranger, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I actually think the biggest win for Vanilla is not a part of Yu Jing! The Libertos minelayer is going to be in just about every list I make for a while. Combined with Guilang and Zhencha, or Daofei he’s going to be fantastic. Actually the mine I will probably put in the back to cover a side next to the Daoying, or other Lt. I’ll go down to SMG version if I need the SWC though. But even that one is great too. He’s a good cheap speed bump.

I actually kid only a little bit when I make all Mercenary lists but you can now make a pretty doable list with all of the mercs. I think at some point they are going to need to stop putting them in Vanilla and move them to only NA Druze, Ikari, & Starco.

We are now spoiled for Lt. options! Almost too many to choose from. 29 options if I count right. Some great and some not so great. I think the Daoying is going to be a favorite for a while because it’s new and shiny.

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I have a no xenos policy but yeah the libertos profiles are great.

Maksimas likes this.
  3. Alphz

Alphz Kuang Shi Vet. Retired.

The libertos minelayer at 1swc my normal lists will struggle to fit one in.

Which is great profile design. You really want it, but need to question what you're losing for that extra 0.5.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation