1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New player

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Madchef75, Apr 13, 2018.

1. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

As much as spare points you have... I usually add the Netrods the last, unless it's a specific scenario (like Biotecvore, where I need to take my troops out of the deployment zone ASAP...)

2. kinginyellow

kinginyellow Well-Known Member

If going 1 LI list then be careful with netrods. The risk for them auto dieing at start of game goes down as you get used to them, but the risk they get shot and lose you an order is important. Also, the order is important, but the no gun and no aro is important as they can't defend any area and instead must be defended.

In 2+ group lists, all 3, no exception imho. Aleph has many strong cheap models so getting 15-18 order lists with many strong models doing work is very good. This just increases that power.

3. regelridderen

regelridderen Dismember

You’ve got a lot of questions, some quite specific, which is all good. But Infinity isn’t a game with cut and dry solutions to everything, and although you can build lists, that synergize well, success is more about your knowledge on how to use the various pieces, the mission, and your knowledge of the opponents army.

You’ve got a good base in all your purchases, but start out small, playing starter vs. starter. The starters have a good mix of the various aspects in the game, so between two starters you’ll get to appreciate the various things, you’ll want to focus on ie camo, REM with supportware and then expand from your own experience.

-

Otherwise, just get the models you like the look of and learn to make them work. I started out with buying Achilles and the Marut, and despite now having a rather large Aleph collection, those two models still dominate my list building - although I play them a lot better now.

Madchef75 likes this.
  4. Madchef75

Madchef75 New Member

I know there's a warcor in Porto. But that's far, considering casual gaming (2,5 hour drive) maybe I'll apply for warcor status in Lisbon.
    Thank you for inviting me to Galicia hivedragon. Saludos...

5. Madchef75

Madchef75 New Member

I applied for warcor. Let's see what happens...

Barrogh likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation