1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Player List Check

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by MindwormGames, Jun 23, 2018.

1. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

It's not Targetless. It doesn't have a target. These are completely different things. :)

Multiple Supportware I honestly think is intended. When it was last discussed nobody had any issues with Assisted Fire, Reboot and Fairy Dust being co-ordinated together. This is wrong RAW (Fairy Dust targets all friendly HI, Assisted Fire targets a friendly REM and Reboot targets any model that declares Reset while it's active) but neither Fairy Dust nor Reboot intuitively have targets.

2. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

So some do count as targeting multiple things and others don't. Seems arbitrary to me. Maybe that means they did pick out "this program should work coordinated but this shouldn't". Anyways it doesn't really matter, it will probably never affect me.

inane.imp likes this.
  3. Tom McTrouble

Tom McTrouble Well-Known Member

AGAINST the same single target. Condition only applies when the action requires you to nominate an enemy target.

4. wellspokenman

wellspokenman Retired Intruder

That isn't enough to change my mind, but is enough that I'd leave it to the TO to decide if it actually seemed important.

5. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Doesn't have to be an enemy, can't coordinate activating different consoles or throwing smoke grenades in different locations.

Tom McTrouble likes this.
  6. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

I'm with Loricus on that one: the rules often assume enemy where that's not intended, necessary or the way it's played.

IJWs interpretation 'if it requires nominating a target that target must be the same' is a neat solution though.

Overclock, for instance, doesn't require nominating a target whereas Enhanced Reaction does. So co-ordinating those two together with Cybermask and White Noise is fine.

#26 inane.imp, Jun 28, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2018
  7. Tom McTrouble

Tom McTrouble Well-Known Member

As i was walking away from work I thought of this and knew I was gonna get called out.

loricus and inane.imp like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation