1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Nomads player from Portugal

Discussion in 'New Users' started by VectorStrike, Oct 18, 2022.

1. VectorStrike

VectorStrike Member

Sup!

Started playing Infinity last year. I browsed the mini range and fell in love with Nomads - particularly with Tunguska stuff (Szalamandra, Zondnautica, Puppetactica, Kriza Boracs... all look RAD!). I almost started Military Orders (being a big fan of Crusades and all that) but I didn't like their helmets' designs.

Looking forward to play more games!

borisgreymenace and Ugin like this.
  2. Time Bandit

Time Bandit Vulnerability (Total)

Hey Vector, nice to have you in the hobby, hope Nomads work well for you. Tunguska are cool as hell, good choice.

3. Gwynbleidd

Gwynbleidd Non asto coram malo

Indeed, welcome to the madhouse! Nomads have got some really nice sculpts and you should (in my opinion) always go for the first army you like the look of. Rule of cool wins out in my book. Hope you have some great games!

4. Ugin

Ugin Well-Known Member
    Warcor

LOL welcome onboard!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation