1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New NCA

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by yoink101, Nov 18, 2020.

1. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

Now that it's been clarified that the NCA Machinist can go into any Bolt Fireteam that opens up a LOT of options.

I just wish NCA wasn't fixed at only the one Machinist!

andre61 likes this.
  2. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Update was good, but you can tell it's just the barebones edition update, rather than a full fledged upgrade i.e. Corregidor and Hassassins got.

"The Swiss is dead long live the Swiss" transition from HMG to ML as the staple.
    Aquila Guard getting a chunk cheaper and MSV3 being more valueable in an N4 environment.
    The Orc FB/Bolt MSR significantly upgrading our defensive Link options to layer wth TO AROs.
    Practical, functional and quite effective given the right set of missions.
    But I'm already looking forward to the real thing, NCA unique Profiles firstand foremost. Named characters are as meh as ever, nothing of importance was done to Auxilia and there isn't all that much unique to NCA other than the defensive Link + Swiss combo atm.

AdmiralJCJF likes this.
  3. AntipodeanBolt

AntipodeanBolt PanOceanian Hypercorporate Delegation Secretary

I like Bolt Core's, they've served me well in the past. The idea is to make third turn pushes with them once everything else is dead

──────────────────────────────────────────────────
    GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]8 [​IMG]1
    BOLT (Lieutenant) Combi Rifle, Light Shotgun / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 23)
    BOLT (Multispectral Visor L1) MULTI Sniper Rifle ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (1.5 | 31)
    BOLT (Hacker, Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun, E/M Mines ( ) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 27)
    MACHINIST NCA (Bioimmunity, Veteran) Combi Rifle, D-Charges ( | GizmoKit) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 16)
    BULLETEER Spitfire / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (1 | 23)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    FUGAZI DRONBOT Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 7)
    SQUALO (NCO) MULTI Heavy Machine Gun / CC Weapon, MULTI Pistol. (2 | 79)
    [​IMG] CRABBOT Flash Pulse / CC Weapon. (0 | 0)
    GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]5
    PEACEMAKER Heavy Shotgun / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 20)
    [​IMG] AUXBOT_3 Heavy Flamethrower / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 4)
    TRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 14)
    PALBOT PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 3)
    AUXILIA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse ( | Deployable Repeater) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] AUXBOT_1 Heavy Flamethrower / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 4)
    AUXILIA (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse ( | Deployable Repeater) / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] AUXBOT_1 Heavy Flamethrower / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 4)
    GARUDA Tacbot (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle, Flash Pulse / PARA CC Weapon(-3). (0 | 20)
    5 SWC | 300 Points
    Open in Infinity Army

4. AdmiralJCJF

AdmiralJCJF Heart of the Hyperpower

When I am running a Core which I intend to use actively, especially if it has ARO elements, I want reserve pieces to cover inevitable losses.

For something like this, with the Multi-Sniper likely to be fairly aggressive as an ARO piece, I would probably look to have two "reserves".

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation