1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Montesa Experiences

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by MrNailbrain, Oct 19, 2018.

1. derbrizon

derbrizon Well-Known Member

Basic rules>fireteams>list of fireteams

Seems like a pretty straight path to me.

Fwiw, I first tried looking under Advanced rules, but that didn't want mean the wiki isn't organized well. Imo fireteams are about as complex as hacking and camouflage. Not a big deal though.

2. Zsolt

Zsolt Well-Known Member

Yeah, that entry is new.

3. ijw

ijw Ian Wood aka the Wargaming Trader. Rules & Wiki
    Infinity Rules Staff Warcor

The only bit that's new is that I copied to link so that it's at the top and bottom of the main Fireteams page.

4. derbrizon

derbrizon Well-Known Member

A+ so many links now it's good to kinda saturate the wiki with paths to it. If I had a dollar for each time I've seen a link combination question that could be answered at a glance on the link teams list page... I'd, i dunno.. probably have enough to buy the Varuna Starter or something.

Zsolt likes this.
  5. Superfluid

Superfluid Welcome to Svalarheima

How chopped up? Like, is this something a noob could do or was it pretty tricky chopping and greenstuff fixing?

6. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

I had to carve a notch out of his tabard so he could fit on the seat. Additionally, I had to detach his left arm and bend it slightly, then greenstuff the shoulder joint so that he could grab the handlebar but look natural while doing it.

Otherwise reposing was at a minimum. I had a spare sword to give him a slightly larger blade than the kiddie toy he had prior.

Superfluid likes this.
  7. Superfluid

Superfluid Welcome to Svalarheima

Thanks for the detail!

I'm wondering now is an icestorm father knight could be repurposed to ride a bike. His two handed sword pose could be hilarious if he's not even holding the handlebars to get a bigger chop.

8. Make PanO Great Again :P

Make PanO Great Again :P Varuna, with the deadliest reptiles in the sphere

there is someone in one of the FB groups that used that mini for the conversion, it gave the dude a pistol in the left hand and it looks really good

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation