1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Campaign is on DAWN!!!

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by TheEmptyRoad, Jan 31, 2018.

1. DAE

DAE Member

Huh!? Where is this page for this?

2. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

TheEmptyRoad likes this.
  3. Yvain

Yvain Well-Known Member

We not doing to good for the Backd00r crisis. Only thanks to noob zone druze we aren't dead last.

4. Hecaton

Hecaton EI Anger Translator

I'm kind of wondering why that is, honestly...

5. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

I'll be running boots on the ground for the ranger force this time round

6. cazboab

cazboab Definitely not Cazboaz.

Could be that outside of the LVO, the big tourneys in the US were Ariadna makes the bulk of its points in an ITS season havn't happened yet? I'm not familiar enough with the full stats and nuances of ITS to say that for certain, but it seems plausible...

7. Hecaton

Also literally nobody ran Ariadna the first day of the LVO. Why someone didn't man up and run the Wulver/Wallace Pain Train into Transmission Matrix, I don't know...

TheEmptyRoad and cazboab like this.
  8. Barrogh

Barrogh Well-Known Member

I'm under impression that while this particular composition has its unique advantages, overall if you want to run a paindozer list, there are armies that can do it more optimally.

That said, maybe it's just a prejudice, one that I'm not the only one suffering from. But still, I'd guess that if there are players with enough experience with such stuff that could make it work, those are playing other factions (and learned while playing those).

9. Cabaray

Cabaray Well-Known Member
    Warcor

If we have to defend Dawn, we will walk into a target rich enviroment. Which Factions should we at least whipe off our planet. For me Combined for sure, and I do not allow Aleph to stick his nodes up our planet.

TheEmptyRoad and cazboab like this.
  10. Hecaton

They can run it into Transmission Matrix, is the main thing...

11. Antares

Antares Well-Known Member

I am about to start a new faction soon, thus it would be fitting to play it once the campaign goes live to get the the hang of all the units. BUT BUT BUT ... fending of all those nasty invaders with my Caledonians would be so awesome. Hard decision to make here. Theoretically I could play both, but I'll never be able to play and write enough then :( In Flamestrike I was able to get 7 reports up, last year it was 3, so don't count on me, but in my heart I'm definitely with you guys!

PS: New faction will be ISS, so quite on the opposite side of things. Bad guys doing bad stuff to Ariadnan citizens? Ugh. But I always wanted to have at least one "villainous" faction. Oh hey, also first post on the new forums, Greetings to you all!

Cheers,
    Antares

12. andre61

andre61 Well-Known Member

I have Tohaa and CHA, but if Dawn needs my help, I will be there for Dawn. I'm not a great CHA commander but I will do my best.

13. W.T.Foxtrot

W.T.Foxtrot Member

I'll be around with my USARF like last time, hopefully I'll be able to get more games in this time around.

14. Yvain

Yvain Well-Known Member

We are beating Aleph now. Good work team!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation