1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

New Art & Sculpts from Seminar

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by GuyIncognito, Aug 3, 2019.

1. Azuset

Azuset Well-Known Member

This made me lol. Nice.

2. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

upload_2019-8-4_8-15-25.png

What's he doing with his thumb?

3. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Hitting the safety? lol

I want to know, what's up with the grove patterns on this and the Haidao?

4. SKOZZOKONZ

SKOZZOKONZ Well-Known Member

I'd say physical mimetism but since haidao and liu xing don't have mimetism idk.

5. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

As for me;

Mowang : Rock solid sledgehammer of IA manifested into THICC FAT BADASS.

Hulang : Skull helms would trigger some 40k-ers, but it fits perfect on trained bloodthirsty thugs.

Tai Sheng : IA's must-have unit, with a total mediocre sculpt. CB, you could've done better. C'mon, I am seriously considering using Krit as her.

6. holycannoli

holycannoli Dancing to Kazak Kalinka

Take a look at the pistol hand on the other set of hands and you'll have your explanation. it's a Wip for a reason. Looks like they didn't propose the thumb just yet from the other set of arms.

Forté and the huanglong like this.
  7. Manfred_VR

Manfred_VR Well-Known Member

The Skeletor Hulang is my favourite, now we need He-Man xD.
    Mowang is amazing, I'm quite disappointed about Tai Sheng, I'd have liked more an aggressive pose.

Tibooper likes this.
  8. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

I don't think it's a work in progress, the Mowang drops next month it should be pretty much finalised by now.

9. Sedral

Sedral Jīnshān Task Force Officier

I'm really disappointed by Taï Sheng, she has pretty much the exact same pose than the other 2 zuyongs girls...

Tibooper and Azuset like this.
  10. Forté

Forté Well-Known Member

Legs have been flipped so it's totally different... :thinking_face:

11. the huanglong

I quite like her, I'd rather she be aiming her gun but at least she's not left handed, delta footed or standing on a rock. Now all we have to do is hope she is not pathetically tiny, but looking at the detail on her heavy pistols I expect to be able to swallow the model with just one sip of water.

12. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Like she's a decent mini but after seeing the A-Team's bombastic sculpts I am a little disappointed that our character sculpt didn't get something as cool as that.

archon likes this.
  13. GuyIncognito

GuyIncognito Well-Known Member

Bah, she's a principled soldier of the StateEmpire. Unlike those crass glory hounds vaulting over tactical rocks she doesn't need a dynamic pose drawing attention to herself, as she's fighting for the betterment of an ideal greater than the individual.

Or something.

Forté likes this.
  14. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

And the anorexia and sexual dimorfism to got with it

Stuffist likes this.
  15. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Finaly Tai Sheng: I am like this:

She looks a bit like CB was in a hurry after the Krit incident and sculpted her in a haste.
    Now I regret, that I build Krit already. Maybe an arms swap could solve the little problem.

The Mowang looks pretty good. On the first look I thought "oh another Kirza?!" but I see the typical stripe-pattern and be glad about our big guy. Hope you can easily magnetise the arms.

Not glad about the skull helmet of the Hulang. This looks ridiculous. I hope I can change the head. This one is too much 40K/B-Movie.

So what is left now? Liu with MR / Spitfire, Zencha SMG, Haidao Hacker (or BSG maybe with alternate RF arm).
    Hulang double SMG, Mowang Spitfire (not expected soon) and not to forgot - new Shang Ji´s including profile rework, maybe in summer 2020 ;-)

16. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

I really hope it's not a final version and CB will fix that thumb. On the other hand the Kanren hacker was holding her weapon in awkward way on the render and in the end the model was released that way.

17. Mc_Clane

Mc_Clane Zhànzhēng bùzhǎng
    Warcor

maybe, because they want to give us a Tinbot sculpt? Was no one taking that into consideration?

My main regret about this sculpt is the lack of some representation of her command skills. Something similar to the multi zuyong or the oldest Celestial guard could have been good

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The two options of the mowang seem too similar. But I would like to wait until I see it painted or in person to make a final judgement

And regarding the Hulang...well, I'm not actually a fan of the design, but at least seems fresh and different compared to the other invincibles. It kind of reminds me to strange or retro-robots like Yotsimitsu (tekken) or Robotman (doom patrol). It might be woth trying to make conversions out of it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

18. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

Honestly, I'll probably just end up using one of the female Zuyongs from the starter box as Tai Sheng. If they gave us the Mk12 version, there might be an excuse for otherwise, but what we have is already so similar (and I prefer to have the helmet on anyway) that I can't be bothered to buy her.

It's a real shame too. For as bad as Kokram's profile is, his model had me in high hopes for what Tai Sheng was going to bring to the table.

#38 Weathercock, Aug 5, 2019
    Last edited: Aug 5, 2019
    Sedral likes this.
  19. the huanglong

Maybe if there was a tinbot in the render. There wasn't though, and isn't the release listed as Tai Sheng rather than say, echo bravo and wildparrot

20. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Tai Shen is a good figure but not to character standard. I agree about the Foreign Company. They look bad ass! I too think this is the Breaker Rifle version and may have a Tinbot finally.

I don’t know why but those chevrons on the Mowing irritate the hell out of me.

Knauf likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation