1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need help! Thanks

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Chrisvalderosa, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Chrisvalderosa

Chrisvalderosa New Member

Sorry.. this is the list

[​IMG] Hassassin Bahram
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    [​IMG] FIDAY Boarding Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW, Knife. (0 | 29)
    [​IMG] FARZAN (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] FARZAN (Minelayer) Boarding Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    [​IMG] ÁYYĀR (Surprise Shot L2) Shock Marksman Rifle / 2 Viral Pistols, CCW, Knife. (0 | 39)
    [​IMG] GOVAD HMG / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 29)
    [​IMG] GOVAD Hacker (Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 28)
    [​IMG] GOVAD Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Boarding Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 23)
    [​IMG] GOVAD (Fireteam: Haris) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Breaker Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 22)
    [​IMG] ASAWIRA Doctor Plus (MediKit) AP Rifle + Light Shotgun, Nanopulser / Pistol, Shock CCW. (0 | 45)
    [​IMG] GHULAM Missile Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 17)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]1
    [​IMG] GHULAM Lieutenant HMG / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 20)

5 SWC | 298 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

NP, you aren't the first nor will you be the last :wink:

Never take a second combat group with just 1-2 orders. If you go first, your opponent can spend a command token to reduce one order pool by 2 for the first round.

Chrisvalderosa and Errhile like this.
  3. Errhile

Errhile A traveller on the Silk Road

Also, there are very few models that do any good alone in a #2 Group...

4. Geodron

Geodron Well-Known Member

A Barid hacker Lt does okay in a small 2nd combat group but he would probably want a REM to buff.

5. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

6. Chrisvalderosa

Chrisvalderosa New Member

@Ariwch thank! I'm going to start with Hassassin Barham with the list @Errhile helped me build... thanks a lot guys!

Just wandering why the other army doesn't make it in the list like the Naffatun, Sekban and KTS?

7. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Naffatun, Sekban, and KTS are not hassassin units. Naffatun are Ramah units, while Sekban and KTS are Qapu Khalqi naval units and mercenaries respectively.

Errhile likes this.
  8. wafflenaut

wafflenaut New Member

Are the baggage remotes the Kameels?

Any other really fun stuff you'd recommend after this? (I'm coming back and have a decent number of LI/MI stuff, but not much else - plan to take your advice to expand for the most part).

9. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

Yes :)

Xeurian, Errhile and theGricks like this.
  10. sololobo

sololobo Well-Known Member

Hey Chris, welcome!

If you want to play Maggy this leaves you with regular Haqq. Now, as a new player, it is quite intimidating learning each and every unit to then have to retain it and then meld their subtle but powerful synergies into a neat little 300pt list. lol So, let me introduce you to Vaul SC - Haqq Faction Review. He really really really helped me when I started out. Another thing that recently helped me was simply going though the faction and picking everything out that could inhibit enemy TAGs and HI. Haqq suffers from one-on-one fights with the super powers, so we have to find other ways to handle armor. So long as you have something that can down a TAG or HI you will be stepping out on the right foot. Now you have a foundation and anchors to grow.

#30 sololobo, Dec 11, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 11, 2018
  11. theGricks

theGricks Well-Known Member

Also dont think you HAVE to use the TAG. the last couple of times I played with Maggy, she honestly only used a few orders to win a couple long range fights. The rest of the time I was using other units. Maggy functions as excellent bait, making opponents over extend to try and get her. Take advantage of that.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation