1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nathan Plays What Isn't Painted :D

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Nathonicus, Aug 28, 2018.

1. Nathonicus

Nathonicus Well-Known Member

It has come to my attention that I need to focus up and finish painting some models! I have a fairly comprehensive Haqqislam collection - with the exception of the Hassassin Ayvar and Regular Kum Bikers, I can field just about anything CB has put a model out for. However I counted it up and I still have 30 models to paint to finish off my collection!

So I'm taking advantage of the escalation league starting tonight to motivate me to paint.

Until the whole force is painted, I will only play from my unpainted selection. This is going to be quite the challenge! It will also be good, as it will mean that some of the mean nasties don't come out until new players have gotten to grips with the rules.

So here we go!

Week 1's nonsense:
    [​IMG] Week 1
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]4 [​IMG]6 [​IMG]4
    [​IMG] KASYM BEG Lieutenant (Regular, Impetuous) Chain Rifle, Panzerfaust, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, EXP CCW. (+1 | 26)
    [​IMG] ZAMIRA Light Shotgun, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, E/M CCW. (0 | 15)
    [​IMG] ZULEYKA 2 Light Flamethrowers, Smoke Grenades / 2 Breaker Pistols, DA CCW. (0 | 14)
    [​IMG] MUTTAWI'AH Chain Rifle, E/Marat, Jammer, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
    [​IMG] ZHAYEDAN Missile Launcher, Nimbus Grenades / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 30)
    [​IMG] DAYLAMI Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
    [​IMG] DAYLAMI (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 8)
    [​IMG] DAYLAMI (CH: Limited Camouflage, Inferior Infiltration) Light Shotgun, Panzerfaust / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 8)
    [​IMG] FARZAN (Chain of Command) Boarding Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 26)
    [​IMG] GHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)

2.5 SWC | 150 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Soo... yeah. :D

I figure I will help people learn how Fury works, and why having more irregular than regular orders is a bad idea. XD

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation