1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nanopulsars...

Discussion in '[Archived]: N3 Rules' started by DeepThought, Apr 25, 2019.

?

You tell me: Is the Nanopulser "Silent" or not?

1. Yes, without a doubt, and the rules show this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Yes, I think so. The Soft description corroborates this.

2.4%
  3. No, I think not. There is no 'silence' keyword save in the soft description.

42.9%
  4. No. Undoubtedly. The rules show this.

54.8%
  1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Nope, that's the EU and Russia. USA took a serious blow to the old Federal Reserve, alright, but they also went into direct war with (I think China) and managed to have their own Gray Goo super weapon spring a leak on the wrong continent.

Gunmage likes this.
  2. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Eeyup!

Pretty heinous way to go, most of the middle of North America is still uninhabitable, over a hundred years later!

Gunmage likes this.
  3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

After correcting the scene in which Saruman gets backstabbed by Grima... BTW, the records of the SOE for WW2 are perma-sealed until ALL the people named there are dead and buried.

There is a reason an old Call of Cthulhu and derivate games/settings have a BIG amount of references to that times. Even removing the "mystical stuff is true", it's not hard to imagine things going on that could prevent you from sleeping for days.

Source of the comic?

My personal best was once a Garuda (Aleph) entered from a side just behind my Sniper Overdron (which was frigging going around the table, a murdering the whole enemy list, I kid you not... with 10 orders in the Active turn it managed to kill the enemy Marut, Myrmidon CoC Officer, Mk2 Sniper Proxy, Mk5 Mk12 proxy, and other minor stuff, while the Fraacta murdered another 3-4 enemy troops...) and my ARO with Ikadron was to "light flamethrower"... which got the Garuda with just that margin (the hacking was declared, but after measuring it was clear only the fire template was OK).

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

xagroth likes this.
  5. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

It's been on my "to watch" list for ages... only now I was reading Questionable Content (true AI was discovered. no one gave a f***... xD)

6. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Yes, that's Schlock Mercenary, and click on the pic to get direct to that page in the comic.

xagroth likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation