1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nanoespionage and engaged

Discussion in 'ITS' started by 1337Bolshevik, May 11, 2021.

1. 1337Bolshevik

1337Bolshevik Let them eat repeaters

The Classified objective Nanoespionage requires that you be in the engaged state in order to complete it, however in N4 you can not be engaged with a model in null state, unlike in N3.

This makes the card very hard to score,my question is it intended to be like this now? Rather than be errata'd to simply require silhouette to silhouette contact?

2. 1337Bolshevik

1337Bolshevik Let them eat repeaters

Further more it's impossible to score IN EXTREMIS RECOVERY as the card requires a trooper in Engaged state with an Unconscious or Spawn-Embryo enemy trooper.

3. Lawson

Lawson Well-Known Member

I feel like, since the Classified Objective cards haven't actually been updated since N3, we have to assume that "In Extremis Recovery" should be modified to read "A trooper in silhouette contact with..."

I feel like Nanoespionage should be the same as well.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation