1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Fanarts MiiniSheep

Discussion in 'FanArt' started by Nobodyendless, Feb 26, 2018.

1. Nobodyendless

Nobodyendless Taller Miinisheep

MwBgjAPqIQ6gFgSwC4FMAEBxA9gGwCboBMEArGAKQDsVpFRAHAGzAUCED9wALBQyHTZ0iwSjSbtuATmqlORJlKrtSRajXoMqIdsGULWUsJzZEZRUnQYMZpnUW4SG0igAEwvBzobA1bMGoinAwK7GDC3JQ+Ev7m3FbcfmBxCWqurkA===

MwBgTAPqIQSg9gdwCYE8AEwIEYAsBSMADjHwE4T8BCMwgdjvLu2trAfIDZab7Gy6IVnyYsq2AKyEiwcjOpF6nLoqqL2ysp1Wl2QssB67B5XEIAC2Fu1oCp43UX0dxs4iwpDxy4gQoEqHzo/ThZzcyA==

Okey I hope it work now ;)

Woah nice, sounds like a great strategy, I'll apply it to see how it works, thanks for the tip;)

Loup Garou is a great unit for Ariadna. Those viral rifles, shotguns, snipers plus X-Visors can do a lot of damage. I like the models too. In fact, Loup Garou is the reason why I entered Infinity in the first place. I have a small force of MRRF that will soon be finished in queue, that I need to get more Meters, Chassuers and some others.

I want to buy that package from Loup Garou, but then I started using other units with the combined army faction, but the truth is very good and fun to use the Luop Garou

Golem2God likes this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

I'm starting a Combined Army Onyx Force. Seems we like similar factions. What Combined Army units have you got right now?
    I would suggest you eventually get the Loup-Garou box and Sniper Blister when you are able. They are/can be very good units to use.

Nobodyendless likes this.
  3. Nobodyendless

Nobodyendless Taller Miinisheep

Use more of the combined army, but for the onyx, the main ones are the Medics engineers IE Support orthe Med-tec; the Umbra unit are very funnie to play more the Samaritans is a little expensive in points but the weapon Vorpal is really brutal is like a gigant shuriken but you use the cc no CD your throw, it becomes 27. The rodoks and Suryats are nice units because have so much punch, another unit that can not be missed, which I use to have orders as a small support are the Ikadron batroids with the imetron.

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Nobodyendless I currently have all the Unidrons (3 Plasma Carbines, 1 Missile Launcher, 1 Plasma Sniper, 1 Spitfire, 1 K1 Combi Rifle), 2 Umbras (Boarding Shotgun+Hacker, Spitfire which I have turned into a universal Legate proxy by removing the Spitfire from the model) and the Umbra that came with Joan which I'm turning into a universal Samaritan proxy, all the Rodoks (unit box & Missile Launcher blister pack), an old Avatar to being turned into a universal Ur/Onyx T.A.G. proxy, an old Anathematic, 2 Combined Drone remotes, Nexus Combi Rifle & Ur Pneumarch which is repurposed as a Nexus hacker.
    I'm looking to get more Combined Drones to be able to field the max number of each remote meaning 1 for each loadout except for the missile launcher since I'll field two M-Drones instead. Along with the new Charontid, Bit & Kiss, Kerr-Nau from the new Dire Foes mission box. I have a Medtech/Dr.Worm & Imetron conversions in mind. I already have replacement Slave Drones and Tinbots in the works. Maybe then I'll grab the Shasvastii units but those are not necessary at the moment. I'll also convert the new Garuda models to be my Fraccta & the old JSA Raiden models for my Maakrep units.

5. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

Thank you for the mental image of A Clockwork Orange antipode pack. XD

Nobodyendless and jherazob like this.
  6. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Real horrorshow

Nobodyendless likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation