1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Must haves of Corregidor

Discussion in 'Nomads' started by Fabbo, May 27, 2019.

1. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Jurisdictional Command of Corregidor
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]7
    ALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    LUPE BALBOA Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Panzerfaust, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 23)
    ALGUACIL Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 10)
    ALGUACIL Lieutenant Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1 | 10)
    TSYKLON Feuerbach, Pitcher / Electric Pulse. (1 | 34)
    SALYUT Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)

2.5 SWC | 124 Points

Open in Infinity Army

Leaves you a fair few ways to skin the remaining SWC. Alg HMG is a decent option for a T3 gun.

Evo over Alg because it's more survivable and pair better with Hellcats. But you can shave 7pts and run an Alg HD or 4pts and run Valerya.

loricus and Davetron like this.
  2. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Alguacil.

Davetron likes this.
  3. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

I've been taking EVO for Hellcat boost and the reset boost program that can apply to TAGs as well. Lupe has been Duoed with a Gecko however.

inane.imp likes this.
  4. inane.imp

Yeah. I'm liking the look of Daktari in a Jag Haris more than Lupe. Which means it's Lupe or a MB Lt/HMG in the Alg core.

Haven't had a chance to try it though. My CJC minies got lost and won't get returned until next week. :'(

loricus likes this.
  5. Hachiman Taro

Hachiman Taro Inverted gadfly

I feel like the Fuerbach Tsyklon is a better fit for the Alguacile link than the spitfire. It's decent in both reactive and (buffed) active with longer range bands for a defensive link VSing HMGs or Snipers. Still not cheap, especially figuring in a hacker to buff it and a Clockmaker to fix it. In a way the Brigada Ml is cheaper bc you're probably taking a Daktari these days anyhow. Depends on the mission I guess.

loricus likes this.
  6. inane.imp

You can mitigate that cost a little by going harder on the REMs.

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10
    REAKTION ZOND HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 26)
    TRANSDUCTOR ZOND Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    TRANSDUCTOR ZOND Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    STEMPLER ZOND Combi Rifle, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 17)
    ALGUACIL (Forward Observer, Deployable Repeater) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    LUPE BALBOA Combi Rifle, Nanopulser, Panzerfaust, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, CCW. (0 | 23)
    ZONDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]2
    SALYUT Hacker (EVO Hacking Device) Electric Pulse. (0.5 | 25)
    CLOCKMAKER Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)

3.5 SWC | 204 Points

Open in Infinity Army

That's a solid core that can easily be expanded with AD, SK or Warbands depending on the missions. It's something that's fairly new to CJC.

loricus and Hachiman Taro like this.
  7. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

[​IMG]5
    DAKTARI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)

2 SWC | 80 Points

Open in Infinity Army
    This is my Fireteam Core. Between that and a Gecko, as well as dropping Intruder, the Clockmaker does most of my reviving.

8. Jason839

Jason839 Well-Known Member

Has everyone stopped running the wildcat link? Most lists I see these days are the aguacil link

9. csjarrat

csjarrat Well-Known Member

Haven't seen a wildcat link in years :-( think the shitty old-scale doesn't help them next to all the big-scale stuff

10. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

They were unpopular and their more popular competitor just got updated. I think they are usable if you build them for a mission, especially the Haris, but not for a generic list. People do use them. They could use a touch-up update.

11. Hachiman Taro

So played a 92 person tournament this weekend with Corregidor. Went 4-1 losing only my last game to an excellent player who went 5-0 and came second by 1 OP. Brain was fried by then and made some silly mistakes (tho good players have a way of provoking them by putting you off your game with great moves).

I feel like Massacre Haris is a must take bc of Eclipse vs more highly capable MSV AROs in the game. 2 dice on 16s to put it down is very consistent and can save your bacon in defence too. Daktari in that haris is excellent for grabbing objective enroute and picking Massacre and / or McDoggo back up every now and then as gravy.

Also Intruders are still good. You just gotta be careful with their targets and pick on stuff that cant fight back. The one time I gave an opponent 2's to shoot back by not recamoing I paid for it with a loss.

Moment of the tournament was my McDoggo and my opponents mcDoggo berserking each other to death.

#91 Hachiman Taro, Jun 10, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    inane.imp likes this.
  12. inane.imp

I was running a Wildcat Core + double Bandit list for the first half of the year. I found it was very table dependent. If you could leverage the FD1 for a cross table firing lane you had a solid start if not then it didn't have the resilience vs anything that went at you hard.

loricus and Hachiman Taro like this.
  13. Hachiman Taro

My opponent last big tournament did well with them. Hid them all prone on a roof in Firefight (come get me up here I have B2 flamethrowers lol) and just stood the HRL up every now and then to roast fools who should have made better life decisions than standing out in the open.

So they can work. But against the wrong list (say squalo or jumpy boi ML) that could go very bad very quick.

loricus likes this.
  14. SmaggTheSmug

SmaggTheSmug Well-Known Member

Only because I haven't played Corregidor for over a year. But I hardly ever saw a Wildcat link regardless. It's always either Alguaciles or Brigada and I think the latter would have joined the former in playstyle by now.
    I always took Wildcats because hardly anyone expects them.

15. Click2kill

Click2kill Well-Known Member

I tried the Wildcat Core a while ago, and it just didn't work out for me. But I have done Wildcat Haris teams more frequently and I have had better success with that. I think it ends up being a point issue for me, mainly in the SWC.

16. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

I think they're good for some missions. They are bad at trading off army point kills vs. deaths. I'll try to develop doctrines with them some time.

17. Jason839

It would be good to play them again. Mine have been collecting dust lately. Lupe+Alguacil link+Gecko Duo has been my main Corregidor core these days. Geckos with Fatality make me so happy. :)

loricus likes this.
  18. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

Between that and 13 PH MA2 about half the hits I got last game I got to say "16!!". I love reporting damage above 15 for some reason.

19. Jason839

I know what you mean. Every time my morlock rolls +3 physical on his meta I get so happy knowing I can drop “physical 19” damage rolls in melee.

loricus likes this.
  20. Kwisatz Haderach

Kwisatz Haderach Zelenograd Shasvastii
    Warcor

For your list to be effective - just swap Intruder HMG and Macmurder. Your big boy needs al the orders he can get. Intruder dont need more then 5-6 orders to do his job

loricus likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation