1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra Política de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

MRRF me? No, no, no pal, MRRF you.

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by AlbtheA, Aug 11, 2019.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a humble Raktorak serving others.

The old Vet Kazak will be a perfect proxy for the Moblot. I surprised you managed to grab one.
    The Vet Kazak in that box can be a Rifle Moblot. I don't know what you would use the old Line Kazaks for. The Scott Gray is also up in the air.

2. AlbtheA

AlbtheA Active Member

Did some sculpting on the Moblot. I added boots, knee pads, shoulder pads for the tri color, and a pocket pouch. The idea is this model will be the HMG Moblot when not in sapper mode.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sorry for the rough picture quality one I get the model primed I’ll post the pics. I have also started to get ready for the Asteroid Blues campaign. First game is this coming Tuesday.

Till next time!
    -AA

Golem2God likes this.
  3. AlbtheA

AlbtheA Active Member

Hi everyone! It has busy at the house with work and family obligations taking up my hobby time. But I have made some progress. I started stripping another batch of models including the Briscards and the spec ops models. I also picked up the light flame thrower chasseur which I am very excited to use in Sixth Sense L1 schenigans.

Pics in a day or so hopefully.

-AA

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a humble Raktorak serving others.

@AlbtheA Looking forward to seeing the pictures when they are uploaded on here. I'm curious to see the size difference between the older MRRF models and the new Chassuer mini.