1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MRRF Dead?

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by neonbasschild, Sep 23, 2020.

1. Knauf

Knauf Transhumanist

Congrats! Too bad the emergency amputation of both legs failed. Was a nice try, though.

2. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

Pretty sure I was trying to deliver an emergency vaccine. The four mines, two nagas in suppressive fire, and bagh Mari sniper in overwatch that ripped my 112 apart sent his motorcycle careening into the HVT did in fact amputate both legs.

Knauf likes this.
  3. McKaptain

McKaptain Well-Known Member

Sure! I wrote two lists but only used one for all three missions:

Group One:
    Loup Garuos Core
    x2 Snipers
    x2 Viral Rifles
    x1 Boarding Shotgun
    Wardriver: Defensive Hacking Device
    Motorized 112

Group Two:
    Knauf
    Dozer
    Chasseur FO
    Chasseur FO
    Chasseur Minelayer
    Chasseur Minelayer
    Brigadier Bruant
    Metro Lt.

Game One:
    Safe Area
    I played against TAK.
    His list as best I remember was:
    Tank hunter CoC
    Tank Hunter Autocannon
    Vassily Lt. FO
    x2 Dog Warriors
    x2 Irmadhino
    Strelok of some varity
    x3 Line Kazak
    Kazak Sniper
    Frontovik with HRL

Pretty much in this game I held Knauf in reserve and placed him on the left flank. In turn one he just went on a rampage and killed the Tank Hunter CoC, the core link except for one rifle kazak, etc. over the course of the game he alone killed 168pts.

My Loup Garous sniper was able to put range the Autocannon. And pretty much the rest was mop up.

Final score was 9-0.

Second Game was against Vanilla CA.
    The mission was a custom one. Kind of like reverse supplies. You had to open three panoplolies in the middle and take the box to the enemy HVTs. Got point for getting the supplies to the HVT and holding the supplies at the end.

My opponent went first and had a HMG Chorontid in smoke. I mis deployed one member of my defensive link and he was them able to pick it off piece by piece. Once it was KIA he owned the board. The camo chasseurs were auto discovered by MSV3 and murdered. I took 50% casualties top of turn one.

I tried making a run to kill the Charontid with Bruant but it failed. I managed to kill enough of his stuff that he didn’t get full points.....

Final score was 8-0 him.

Game Three was Countermeasures.
    I played against Shock Army
    He had a dual Bagh Mari Sniper core a bunch of rems and a bagh Mari Haris with an engineer. He also had max nagas.

He chose to go first. I gave him the side that had a very tall building but very poor lines of sight. He did what I expected and put his sniper up there. That actually gave me majority control of the board.

He made a couple poor shoot out choices with his Haris. I eventually killed it on the right flank.

I got lucky and engineered and HVT on his side and then drew the demolitions card and was able to do that with my Engineer as well. The 112 made a final dash for an HVT on the last order of the game. Needed a 16 or less and rolled an 18....

Ended up as an 8-6 win for me.

#103 McKaptain, Oct 6, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 6, 2020
    Cthulhu363, Smiler and Brokenwolf like this.
  4. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

While late, I do not know how I missed this thread, mind the language please.

Stiopa and McKaptain like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation