1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

More Speculations: Sunduqbut

Discussion in 'Haqqislam' started by Cannon Fodder, Jul 27, 2022.

1. theomc

theomc Well-Known Member

I didn't have to care about the Sunduqbut... but now it's in RTF and I have to figure out how to incorporate it... Grotnib!!!

Danger Rose likes this.
  2. Cannon Fodder

Cannon Fodder Well-Known Member

I'm finally looking at lists that include this guy, and if I'm looking for active board control the Neuro Spitfire is the main attraction, but I think there are probably better options. The viral rifles will shine as a zone controller. Camo mine layer just screams order expensive to reveal. The Neuro-VR deployed where it can only be approached from inside 16 looks like it it can hold its own, and cause a stand off depleting your opponents order pool. He'll have to work to kill it, or bring in lots of point to control the zone.

Back when the Halqa still existed I like them as forward deployment hidden chearleaders that hold the zone and let me focus attack. Make my opponent work to dig them out and grab the zone. amazing in scenarios which had end of round scoring. This let me spend all my orders Fidays that are order hogs, and just ignore defensive movements.

3. psychoticstorm

psychoticstorm Aleph's rogue child

I faced last week a Neurocinetics Viral Rifle one, I had terrible dice, but still it proved its worth as an area control troop, quite impressed by it.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation