1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Montreal (Quebec) Aristeia Club

Discussion in 'Game Reports' started by Marc C, Dec 15, 2018.

1. Marc C

Marc C Cardboard Hero

If you are in the Montreal area you can meet us at L'Abyss were the Aristeia players meet. Our members are francophone, anglophone or bilingual.
    [​IMG]
    (Ignore the mess in the background. They are renovating.)

#1 Marc C, Dec 15, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    volgo and -V- like this.
  2. Roadrunner7431

Roadrunner7431 Well-Known Member

Montreal is in my opinion the most interesting city in North America. My wife and I took our honeymoon there in early October 1978. Little did we know that we stumbled into Canadian Thanksgiving and wandered around the city looking for an open restaurant until a kindly chef-owner shared his coq-au-vin with us giving us the most romantic evening of our lives in a cozy bistro (otherwise closed for business) below sidewalk level. Are you guys Francophones? There are Warcors from France and the French speaking areas of Switzerland that are active on this forum. They could help with the sometimes difficult wording on the Character or Tactics cards.

krotos likes this.
  3. Marc C

Marc C Cardboard Hero

Good for you! Montreal is a very welcoming city, especially during the months of June, July, August and September.

We are francophone but Montreal is also a bilingual city. We have a large anglophone community and international student programs. Long story short many of us are bilingual. In general we use the english rules during actual play.

Roadrunner7431 likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation