1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mobile Games

Discussion in 'Off-Topic English' started by Lothlanathorian, Oct 30, 2018.

1. Lothlanathorian

Lothlanathorian Not a custom title

So, thread title is pretty obvious, I guess. What games do you guys play on your phones?

I am currently addicted to CATS, which is a game about cats in gangs that make war machine and have gang fights. It's fun. And I made my own gang if anyone plays and wants to join one that is actually active.

I also play Planet Commander, which is a pretty simple, but stupidly addictive, space ship battle game. It's three dimensional, tactics, ship type and load out are important, and there's enough variety and customizability to keep it interesting.

My other addiction is War Robots. It's another simple, but delightful, one, only this time it's mechs. They're customizable, loadouts and paint can be changed, and weapons and bodies can be upgraded so you don't stagnate and end up not being able to compete.

The best part of all three is, while you can, of course, buy things in game to get stuff, they aren't pay-to-win and just playing them gets you the things you need to get more stuff, better stuff, and advance, so you don't have to actually spend any real money on them (which is the most important factor in whether I will actually play and enjoy any sort of mobile games).

Xeurian likes this.
  2. Xeurian

Xeurian Well-Known Member

3. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

I just found out:
    header.jpg

was ported to mobile. So I might have to play that at some point.
    If this even counts.... haha

Abrilete and Xeurian like this.
  4. locksmith

locksmith comlog active

something like 7 years in on Marvel Puzzle Quest.

5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Nothing. While my phone is capable of it, I don't do phone games.

Wait, take that back. I think either Aedis Eclipes or Jeanne d'Arc for the PSP are ported games, originally for the Japanese cellphone... Bought a PSP when affordable US phones weren't capable of doing games, and I was spending 2 weeks a year stuck in the damn hospital for kidney stones (you do NOT want kidney stones. I wouldn't have wished kidney stones on bin fucking Laden at the time, and I wanted him very, very dead indeed.)

chromedog, Abrilete and jherazob like this.
  6. Lothlanathorian

Part of CATS requires other active players for one game mode that's a group effort (not multiplayer, per se, but it requires other players to be participating) and it seems like no one ever actually does. They join a group and then are never active. It's a bother.

7. Flipswitch

Flipswitch Sepsitorised by Intent

Titanfall Assault
    Onirim
    Twilight Struggle
    Fern Flower

I'll go check out War Robots and Planet Commander are they Android or iOS

8. Lothlanathorian

I play them on iOS, don't know if they're on Android.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation