1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Mission Critical Druze Force- a journey of conversions

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Gera, Jan 15, 2019.

1. Gera

Gera Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Hello Gents and Ladies!!!

Well the time has come to start up a thread to chronicle the build up of a force for Mission Critical in May.

For those of you who don't know what Mission Critical is a 2 day narrative event put on by Joe Rogers. I have heard many good things about the event last year and Joe's narrative events are the stuff of legend.

So what do I bring? Well the global campaign last year I enjoyed my Druze, but I wanted a new conversion project. While up in the Twin Cities this weekend, a buddy and I have a small brainstorm.

Tunguska Securitas. With some slight conversions, a few head swaps, i have a feeling i could have some very "Operator" looking sci-fi troops.

With an order put in to the LFGS, i now wait to have the base models in hand.

More to come in the next few days.

-Gera

#1 Gera, Jan 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2019
    Golem2God, TheDiceAbide and oldGregg like this.
  2. Scrap square

Scrap square angry beta male

My Druze force will be seeing you there! Can't wait to compare conversion methods.

Golem2God, Gera and oldGregg like this.
  3. Gera

Gera Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Today's trip to the LFGS has been successfully. And I bring to you a test piece for my new druze force.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Let me know what you guys think

#3 Gera, Jan 19, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 19, 2019
    Narkano, Oni, jherazob and 1 other person like this.