1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

A plentiful and overcomplicated day (lot's a Issues with Family and Work, but at least a small part of the day was passed in company of a very pleasant, gorgeous Lady . . .!!), but I hope that Tomorrow Afternoon will be able to write down what I have just roughly sketched, in both Written Text and some Concept Art. . .

2. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

Yo! I'm back from travels and caught up (mostly) with work. Anyone want to give me a brief summary to save me the time?

(I'll make my way through the pages over the next week).

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  3. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Tony, Miyu, your Fremen and Dreanna are dropping from space (in a dropship), with some Warcor couple. Your Fremen defended Miyu from the Warcors and gave Dreanna his bike specs, making her one happy kitty.

Tony and Dreanna are loudly snoring while making planetfall.

On the other hand. Fluffy, our fearless leader is both crushing it as leader and ladies man; while Uja the Krakot Monk is giving him a run for his money. And are both on their way to meet us.

We also have two new players, almost ready to get inserted (not that way!) Into the story.

stevenart74, inane.imp and Golem2God like this.
  4. oldGregg

Awesome!

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

My character is literally cleaning the landing zone for the dropship with the rest of the party :D

6. stevenart74

Still coping with Mad Family Shehanigans (and one not-small-issue linked to My Pro-L.G.B.T. Stance) finally in solving "Finish Arrival Line" kind of manner. . .

Will, hopefully soon, finalize it down with some posts aimed to:

1°) Detail the "Landing Spot" Situation, with clear cut Tactical Mapping to help "fit in" the placement of @DaRedOne character and "Pit Stop Truck Team" (and even @Redwulfe "Work-In-Progress" kind of Hacker Lizard T.A.G. Pilot); coincidentally the S.A.S. Vehicle ferrying the Characters of @Golem2God and @Beodren will arrive COINCIDENTALLY in that very same spot. . .

Even @loricus "Cowboy Mecha Pilot" is present roughly in the same Airport Area, but I fear that we definitively lost that Player; anyway it is still on "Gamemaster Autopilot" and its Tactical Effectiveness will be taken by the P.C. of @DaRedOne . . .

2°) The current situation of the incoming "Orbital Shuttle Passengers" (Welcome Back, @oldGregg !!!) where the Player Characters of the "Fremen from Bourak" along with the ones of @Yasashii Fuyu , @inane.imp and @Danger Rose will feel some. . . . . Rather "Unexpected" Issues. . .

3°) A relatively detailed "Situation Explanation" that warrant some creative manner of employing the "Available Assetts" of all the P.C. ; do not worry about WHOM still have not detailed "Bonus Perks" and all the rest, I envisoned a manner to have all the Players "Characterial Strong Points" shine motwithstanding the "Finalization" of Extra Gear and Customized "Skill+Talents" interactions. . .

inane.imp likes this.
  7. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

@stevenart74 I'm around. You can leave my character out and introduce him later if that's more convenient.

8. stevenart74

Ah, wonderful. . .

Have You read the two introductory posts aimed to Your Character. . . . .???

Consider Yourself present in the spot then. . .

Remember to send Me the finalized Character Sheet and what You wanted as "Generic T.A.G. Gear". . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  9. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

:Popcorn:

oldGregg and Danger Rose like this.
  10. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

NO!!! Please don't let them emplode like that.

11. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Yeah phrases you don't want to hear "The shuttle suffered unexpected issues during atmospheric entry."

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  12. stevenart74

It depends ALL on the various efficacy levels of the "Passengers Reaction". . . . .:smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: !!!!!

13. oldGregg

I feel good. I feel great. I feel wonderful.

stevenart74 likes this.
  14. Danger Rose

I'm a leaf in the wind...

stevenart74 likes this.
  15. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

and that, ladies and gentlemen, is why I decided to go the B.A. Baracus route of flying:

'Will only do it if drugged, bribed or forced. And someone is gonna get a beatdown anyways.'

stevenart74 and Danger Rose like this.
  16. stevenart74

Aaaaaaaannnndddd the "Show" is Starting. . . . .!!!

. . . . .

While obviously, on the Orbital Shuttle, there will not be overmuch problems for the Players Characters of @Yasashii Fuyu , @oldGregg , @inane.imp and @Danger Rose to have yet to interact, I also forced a little the hand to "Cage Together" the Land-Bound Characters. . .

At the other side of the Airport Terminal (that is the current "Lair" of King Mynos, Layla Bey, their "Offspring" and the enormous "Freaks Circus" that is their rather large retinue of Desperados, Kums and assorted "Detritus of the Human Sphere") the "Professional" of the Minotaurs "Welcome Committee" had started to assemble. . .

Around the Vehicle Pool then the Player Characters of @loricus , @Redwulfe (able to board their respective Mech-Armours) and @DaRedOne , @Golem2God and @Beodren are in normal speak range and could interact freely; they will ROUGHLY know each others capabilities and skillset, but only the very evident Wargear (such as T.A.G.) is apparent immediatly. . .

The "Ball" is NOW in the Players' Court. . .!!

Golem2God likes this.
  17. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

I will try to get a post in now, I am away on vacation with my wife and kids the next 5-6 days however, and my wife didn't allow me to take the laptop with us :-P so I won't be able to post most likely. if I can I will try to though. If not please autopilot me along the others, but please...don't let my chars do anything too flashy :-P

stevenart74 and Danger Rose like this.
  18. stevenart74

@Yasashii Fuyu . . .

Don't worry if You are not able to connect with big continuity; this is to be considered just a "Warm-Up Exercise" for promoting Intra-Players cooperation and NOT a Full-Fledged Battle. . .

Do waht You can when You can. . .

How is Your Sight Problem. . .?? Solved, I hope. . . . .???

Golem2God likes this.
  19. stevenart74

Anyone on the Shuttle could try to roll their Technical Skills to help with the "Sensory Issues" and to prepare some concerted countermeasures. . .

Based on their Background both Tony and Dreanna should be able to reach the Reactor Engines and tweak some more useful "Boost" and Miyu could also Help them. . .

Don't forget the Help that Your various "Robotic Little Helper" (that could easily move from the Shuttle Cargo Bay) could provide, either to Hacking Defence or to Technical Tinkering. . .

. . . . .

Also had UNSUBTLY sent a "Infodump Message" to the Land-Based Crew to allow them act in Real Time. . . .. !!!

20. Danger Rose

Not to oversaturate the IC thread with OOC banter:

Famous last words XP

stevenart74 and inane.imp like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation