1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Everything is going A LITTLE BETTER for Me; at least some respite !!

Finishing colouring on the Map plus Details and so on. . .

Everyone remember that each "Still On Frying Pan" stuff could be taken care later in Flashbacks and Alistair, Uja and Tony should reach the "Pre-Mission Briefing Room" as soon as they are Awake and Ready. . .!!

Further details later. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  2. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@stevenart74 Happy to hear that Steve. Sorry for not posting as of yet, I'll get on with my continuation on the main thread soon.

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. stevenart74

Some issues with Taxes of My Mother. . . . .AND Other Family Stuff. . . . .AND Encumbent Work Projects. . . . .AND Passive-Aggressive Women that fancy (or NOT, who knows. . .MAYBE !!) fucking Me are complicating these days, but I'm preparing Stuff for the Battle Maps. . .

Work-In-Progress. . . . .!!!

4. stevenart74

@inane.imp . . .

Everything O.K. buddy. . .??

@Golem2God . . .

Feel free to enter the briefing room when You want. . .

@Beodren . . .

Going splendidly as for now; keep the excellent roleplay. . .!!

Golem2God likes this.
  5. Golem2God

Got ya I'll get on it.

stevenart74 likes this.
  6. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Still here. Haven't had time to digest the post. Should get to it on the weekend.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  7. stevenart74

@inane.imp , @Beodren . . .

While COULD appear that @Golem2God character family "Soap Opera" is JUST a Player Background piece, in reality I encouraged Him to write His own PLOT related "Hooks". . .

I decided to have FUTURE Adventure Plots of the Game coalescing in a single topic:

1) @Beodren . . .

New Knossos Island and the Minotaur Mercs are the WORST enemy of Svengali, the Criminal Rogue A.I. (it fancied be able to control the WHOLE of Dawn Star System by manipulating "Primitive" Ariadnans with superior Nomads Praxitech provided by the various patsies and fronts in NOT ONLY Bakunin, but also Corregidor and Tunguska, aling with unscrupolous Haqqislamite Merchant Princes). . .

Now that Mercs do the same, but with far more Equitalial Unselfish Motives and that Minotaurs are "Test Bed" for mixed tech of Non-Hyperpower Origins, its primacy is slipping and Svengali decided to either Suborn or Destroy the Merc Company. . .

Not so subtle his Ariadnan Pawns were, and so, after knowing the "True Face" of the Enemy, the Consortium backing the Mercs ordered the programming of H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D.

If Svengali is a "Memetic Data Virus" then the Mercs Support A.I. is both "Firewall" and "Active Countermeasures Program". . .

Alistair COULD be the MOST powerful weapon available against Svengali Drone Enforcers and Rogue Posthumans; lethal as a T.A.G. and ALMOST unackable (the Cyberarm is Hybrid Tohaa + Haqq Silk-Based Biotech and the Caledonian could IGNORE need of Comlog and Geist). . .

2) @inane.imp . . .

Tony as TWO "Personal Nemesis Dire Foes" that could be engaged by Svengali to harass Him. . .

The partnership with the Shaasvasti "Fringe Splinter Cell" of Apophys (that is TOTALLY NOT ENDORSED by the Combined Army High Command !!!) will GLADLY employ Svengali as a "Proxy Trascendant A.I." to keep Ur E.I. off their back and "Accept as Payement" the location of Tony Rodriguez (the Elite Sphinx HATE to leave loose threads !!). . .

And the Tunguskan (?) Mobster is NOT above employing "Rogue Renegade Shas" to settle the score with the Corregidoran Mechanic. . .

Problem for them is "Crime" is a Two Way route; Moonriser and His own "Contact Networks" are bastards and bandits of the WORST kind, but ALSO fiercely loyal to their own. . .

By targeting Tony they have made AUTOMATICALLY enemies of a BIG Human-Sphere wide Smuggling Network that goes from U.S.Ariadnan Desperado Bikers, to Haqqislamite Kum Clans to Corregidoran Jaguars & Meteorheads. . .

3) @Golem2God . . .

The "Feminist Sect of Tyrant Matriarchs" has YET done much to be considered repulsive "Slaver Terrorists" by O12 Concilium and NOW they will ALSO add an Angry Morat Elite Renegade to their LONG list of Enemies. . .

And Svengali's WORST SECRET (Hybridation of Reverse Engineeted Tech from A.L.E.P.H. with the Shas Versions of "Biomechanic Technorganic Voodootech" to have a winning edge) has been revealed with BUT a glance. . .

What a pity that Svengali did NOT foresee a Veteran of the Combined Army going Rogue and joining his worst enemies on Planet Dawn. . .!!

8. stevenart74

@Golem2God

Aaaand the "merry chase" for the Morat continue. . .

I daresay that He will be found soon by the "She-Jaguar Tigerlady"; She is USUALLY roaming the Island by Bike or Jeep in many of Her weird things to try-out. . .

LaTigre Balam has contacts amongsts ALL the Lowlives of the Mercenary Company; if someone report "Xeno Handsome" banging on Her door, then She will "Zero" on Uja's position. . .

Her dirty mind will hope REALLY to be invited in a Threesome with the newlywed couple, but is NOT SO DERANGED to NOT contemplate that if Someone usually eschewing Her is searcjing for, that SURELY means Business, of a sort or the other. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  9. stevenart74

@inane.imp ; @Beodren

Something to add?

COMPLETE Tactical Battlemaps will be ready soon; in the meantime ALL off the High Command Officers of the Minotaurs will be present (either Phyisically or by Remote Holoscreen) to attend Briefing and observe Mission Performances. . .

So there are "Big Stuff" roleplaying interactions and "Unusual Gear" requests that could be done. . .

10. Golem2God

Well when he finds out that the Greywulfs are not at home Uja will then rush to where the meeting is held since that is where Balam & the family would most likely be. Plus I thought Balam was at the conference if I remembered correctly.
    That informed? Well she certainly has quite a list of contacts to say the least.

11. stevenart74

In MINE Infinity Universe she is the SINGLE MOST DANGEROUS Jaguars Gang Boss of the WHOLE Human Sphere, and is expanding quickly with "Hermanos" in Ariadnan Biker Gangs and Haqqislamite Kum Clans. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  12. Golem2God

@stevenart74 That is an ambitious & dangerous woman. At least she is friendly if you're nice to her.

stevenart74 likes this.
  13. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

@stevenart74

Nothing to add here. Alistair will be ready to add his input to the debriefing when data comes up. Until them, he will happily remain eyecandy for the Duke daughters.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  14. inane.imp

Tony just needs to grunt in annoyance at Moonie. He's way too chipper for an unalerted early morning meeting.

Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  15. stevenart74

O.K. so let's assume that the "Running Away Morat" will be CHASED DOWN in all the Island Premises by a laughing maniacal She-Jaguar (is starting to seem a "Furry Yandere / Tsundere Manga" !!!) and then charted, "By Hook Or Crook" at the Briefing Room. . .!!

Golem2God likes this.
  16. Golem2God

stevenart74 likes this.
  17. stevenart74

@Golem2God ; @inane.imp . . .

@Beodren is opening an "In-Game Char" between the Players Characters to plan the briefing and mission parameters. . .

Feel free all to discuss between Yourself without further prompt from the Gamemaster. . .

Other EVENTUAL stuff STILL ONGOING but NOT directly related to the "Mission Simulator" and THEN the Live Assaults on Svengali Dupes around Planet Dawns' hideouts (and MAYBE further "Zero G" Missions against the "True Strongholds" half-dilapidated Wrecked "Staellite Space Hulks" where resides JUST Drone Armies and the A.I. "Special Operatives" Posthumans) could be addressed in Flashbacks or there in the O.O.C.

In any way EVERYONE is entitled to offer their opinion but SPECIALLY:

1°) @Beodren could DECIDE (as resident Ariadnan Noble Officer) the GENERAL Tactics against the "True Mastermind" of the "Dire Foe" of the Minotaurs Mercenary Company, as is Svengali. . .

2°) @Golem2God could DECIDE how much "Persistently Invasive" is the suborning of the "N.E.M.E.S.I.S. Tyrant Matriarchy" (the Catamite Male Sex-Slave ring by DERANGED Women from ALL THE HUMAN SPHERE); very probably the Female Agents of Svengali (the "Zeldas Frames" OPTIMIZED for Stealth, Assassination, Espionage and general "Kunoichi Ninja" Wetworks) are YET replacing LOW KEY elements of the Slaver Ring with THEIR OWN Face-Molded Operatives. . .

3°) @inane.imp could decide if the "Dark Alliance" of Svengali is, AT THE MOMENT, more aimed towards the Tunguskan Mobsters (very unfortunately EXTREMELY linked with Kazak "Bratya Vorys" of Planet Dawn) or EVEN with Speculo Killer "Scouts" sent yet, across unscrupolous Smuggler Ways of the Human Sphere, YET towards the Ariadnan Nations. . .

Apophys is SO GALLIVANT to be even able to ISSUE an "Open Duel Call" INSIDE the Human Datasphere, generically aimed to "The Scarred Human Gecko Pilot; ONLY Survivor from THAT Acheron Blockade Massacre" as if DARING to end the confrontation started on Paradiso Orbit. . .

. . . . .

If someone need MORE infos to Plan their Player Characters actions, feel free to ask. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  18. Golem2God

@stevenart74 Quite an interesting description of Balam's group. If you want you can write/type out story scenes with the catamite boys and their clubs/training/etc...and how their day went. I wouldn't mind at all reading how the classes are conducted & the differences between the teachers and their loyal groups & how they mold their students.

stevenart74 likes this.
  19. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

I think I am actually getting very uncomfortable. The whole scenario was already sliding too far in sexual direction, which is matter of personal preference, but within the scenario we seem to constantly bump into those, including those very dark and problematic like pedophilia and slavery.
    Those are themes within infinity, themes that have their space, but it seems we are getting swamped with those.
    I would be grateful if that could be toned down in favor of mercs facing criminals, hunting for criminal mastermind drones and such.
    This is of course, my personal opinion.

20. inane.imp

+1. Although in my case it's more I just don't read it. Which gets awkward when there's information that's useful buried in there somewhere.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation