1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Sounds good to me.

stevenart74 likes this.
  2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Have We all reached a Consensus. . .??

There is TWO "Prototype Treasure Chests" Cargo Boxes in the middle of a "Teseum Smuggler Fortress" that contains:

@Golem2God

1°) Uja'Rak'Se'Ok new shiny wargear: External Plating + Para Helmet + Jumpjets Backpack; Trench-Hammer Maul; 30mm. Heavy Shotgun shaped like a Selector-Revolver Sniper-Police Grenadier-Rifle; Boarding / Vulkan Shotgun + Underbarrell 40mm. Launcher. . .

About the Combishotgun, I'm SERIOUSLY thinking to have it SLIGHTLY upgraded in the "Ammo Capacity"; basic Models SHOULD have, in Ariadna, a Banana-Clip and a SINGLE One-Shot M203 Launcher mounted underneath. . . . .a "Experimental Heavy Infantry Symbio-AD Trooper" SHOULD have a LARGER Drum Clip for Shotgun Shells and a 6-Shot NO-Selector Riot Grenade Launcher; (N.B. The ones under Tony's Gecko LMG are 8-Shots SELECTOR Models !!)

@Beodren

2°) Alistair Mega-Claymore; the Molotok with A LOT of Drum Clips and the brand new "Unknown Ranger Riotshield2". . .

And ESPECIALLY the Dogwarrior-Sized 100% Pure Teseum "Breastplate" (Werewolf's Torso-Shaped, with articulated Small Pauldrons and Belly Plates) that make Him the FIRST "Mormaer Dogwarrior". . .!!

@inane.imp

Tony will distract from the Stealth Incursion of the two "Smaller Team-Mates" (Alistair in Dogface with "Camo Poncho" and Uja in JUST slicky, disturbing, wet "Muscles-Symbiosuit"; BOTH with minimal Equipement such as Small Blades and Light Shotgun Pistol) with a "Frontal Assault" with Betty scrambling Enemy Comms (TRIVIALLY easy; remember that the Drones of H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. are "Simulating" Cateran-Irmandhinos "Lowlifes" with JUST Mastoid-Radios linked to a couple "Ol' Macintosh Hub-Cases") and Tony shooting wildly with the Machineguns (Backpack Multi-M.G. Belt-Feed ?; imagine TWO of "Vulcan Raven's" Ammo Drums from Metal Gear Solid 1 ??) and also a "Dispensr" of VARIOUS Grenade Warheads that the Zondbot Drone could easily take and load in the Underbarrell Selector Launcher) . . .

An interesting Idea, to try NEW Tactics is done by the fact that Gecko Exoframes are VOIDSPACE-Worthy, and so PERFECTLY Insulated; if You want the "Smuggler Hideout Compound" could be an old, abandoned Miners Harbour Depot and Tony could start the attack FROM Shallow Underwater, to maximize the shock factor (while DEEP SEA exploring need DEDICATED T.A.G. such as the Pan-Oceanian Varuna Cutters, the Geckos would go PERFECTLY in Shoreline Waters). . . . . ???

3. Golem2God

Which would be better? PanO or Yu Jing design? I'm leaning towards Yu Jing due to the invincible Army having a HI infantry Jump Troop.
    Does this mean the collapsable staff is not present? The Vorpal Blade still comes with Uja at all times correct?
    Time to cut your hair Ugee. Maybe stylize that helmet a bit to look more Orky, I mean Morat.

stevenart74 likes this.
  4. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

@stevenart74

I am ready and willing, maybe with addition of silenced heavy pistol.

Edit:
    Alistair's geist name is Galahad, Geist itself is a replica of Alistairs friend from the Army, which died on Paradiso: Sergeant Duncan McLeod codename "Galahad". Alistairs codename was Bors.

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. stevenart74

@Golem2God

1°) Jumpjet is Tohaa Design; adapted DIRECTLY from a Gao-Tarsos Backpack for the different bodyshape of a Morat; the Pan-O Renegade Giorgio Santi of Genoa (St. George the Templar) just designed it, but there were NO TIME to employ other tech. . .

Also St. George is an EXPERIMENTAL H.I. Jump Trooper; fused "M.O. Orc Suits" with Crusader Brethren Backpack. . .

2°) the "Normal Shape" of Uja weapon is a BIG Teseum Halberd, with twin heads (one of whom has affixed the Vorpal, miniaturized and spinning like a Cowboy Wheel-Spur); but it could be disassembled in MANY smaller parts that could be worn AROUND Uja Body (one of the Polearm ead is a Morat Knife; the other is a Morat Hand-Axe; the Staff could be broke into twin "Jo Staves" very good to parry blows, and the Vorpal "Krull Glaive" will be PARAMOUNT to kill Sentries around silently in nearby Range). . .

3°) HERESY !!! Rasyat DOES NOT CUT their luscious Manes !! Their Helmet, much like MANY Protective Headgear of Morat Troopers are Armoured Visors / Faceplates with a Gasmask Re-Breather, that leave the hair of Morats flow elegantly (Really the ONLY shaven Morats seems to be Krakots; maybe is something about their Renegade Status; one of the extant Morat has NO Beard and a Biker Bandanna, the other is Shaven-Bald and shows interesting Head Creases too big to be mere skin folds !!). . .

I'm PERSONALLY convinced that, much like Fantasy Dwarves, Males of the Morat Race have a "Psycho-Somatic Link" with "Long Mane = Better Warrior" as the more High Ranked is one of them and the LONGER is their Mane; when is impractical they fashion it in Small Tresses (like Kornak Gazarot) or "Kung Fu Master" Ponytails like the Daturazi Art shows. . .

Even Zerat Females have IMPRACTICALLY long, flowing Hair-Manes; seriously, for a Close Combat Special Force Elite then Anyat Treitak is BEGGING for an opponent to grab Her flowing cascade of Ass-Lenghty Hair while AT LEAST the Raicho Pilots seemed to have woven their Hair with something that COULD be "Cyberlink Pilot Neon-Wires". . .

. . . . .

If You start to shave Uja then You risk that His wife Arabelle will ask for Divorce (Only Joking !!). . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  6. stevenart74

@Beodren

Wanted to try the 15mm. / Cal.20 / .000 "Light Shotgun Semi-Auto Pistols" (essentially Sawed-Off Clip-Feed Shotguns); for "Silent Purposes" I will allow the use of "Teleshots". . .

In Our R.W. the "Teleshots" are Experimental Auto-Silenced Subsonic Shells for Shotguns; while developed for firing in Indoor Ranges they are considered seriously for "Shotgun Assassination". . .

I PERSONALLY observed LIVE their firing when I was involved in Experimental Firing Ranges for the Franchi Shotguns MORE than 25 Years Ago; was part of the Carabinieri (Italian Military Police) tester's crew that assisted Chief Engineer Torosani, lead project manager of Franchi Shotguns (the creators of the Spas-12, immortalized by Arnold Schwarzenegger in the FIRST "Terminator" Movie) to try the Spas-15 (one of the First Auto-Shotguns with a "Banana Clip", later surpassed by the American USAS12 and the Korean "Daewoo C.A.W.S." models) for Police Purposes. . .

While we MAINLY tried the "Solid-Steel Single Ball Core" for breaking Car Engines during a Roadblock AND shooting down ARMOURED Door Hinges, the interest for Teleshots was good (especially by one of My old comrades, a "Tuscania" crew; the PARATROOPER ASSAULT Unit of the Carabinieri, could be paragonable to Special Force Rangers of the U.S.Army !!!) and also worried that Mafia Mobsters (at the time far more apt to use Sawed Off Dual Barrell Shotguns than AK47) will try to use it for "Silent Killing". . .

. . . . .

Past History digressions aside Here is what I, as Your Humble G.M. of Infinity RULE for "Human Sphere Teleshot Shells" :

1°) "Light" Shotgun Slugs, such as those employed in Cal.20 "Small Shotguns" and Cal.12 Boarding Shotguns have these EXTRA Weapon Features: SUBTLE 2; Armor Piercing 1 (this Last as they are COMPARABLE to a Silenced Autopistol, but as a Solid Core Smoothbore Ball, they "TRADE" Conical Pellets Spread for a better SINGLE SHOT Penetration). . .

2°) "Heavy Shotgun" (30mm.) and Grenade Launcher (40mm.) Teleshots are LESS silent, but MORE Lethal: SUBTLE 1; A.P. 2

7. Golem2God

Thank you. I got the full picture in my head now.
    But what if Ugee wants to try to shorter hair styles of the human race? He is trying to rebrand himself to be more human-like so I can see him at least trying some shorter haircuts out before deciding on which one he prefers. I do think he looks great in both long or short hair.

Also maybe have the helmet have a Kurgat style of mask design on the front faceplate like so:
    [​IMG]

stevenart74 likes this.
  8. Beodren

That certainly could work, but I would stick to light version at least for now.

stevenart74 likes this.
  9. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Broad concept sounds good. I’m running on the assumption that detailed planning and prep will happen in character once we get a mission briefing. So on that assumption I’m GTG.

Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  10. stevenart74

Yep. Kurgat Facemask style (with twin "Rebreather Tubes" on the lower side) is what I intend; maybe JUST lightly larger to cover ALL exposed skin (Morat Rasyat are TOUGH, but NOT SO TOUGH to heedlessly Jump from a Subatmospheric Aircraft fro 10.000 Meters H.A.L.O. Launches like Navy S.E.A.L.S WITHOUT issue on exposed skin surface). . .

And for Your Hairstyle REALLY is Your Character; make of it what You will. . .Uja could be Clean-Shaven, Longhaired+Longbearded, Big Tresses, Small Tresses (EVEN on Beard, to make envy of Silver Dwarve Paladins of Faerun. . .That have a Clerical Spell that "Transmute" their Front Beards in EVEN MORE MAGICAL ARMOUR !!!), chin-shaved with a American Punk "Neon Mohawk" of 50cm. of lenght !!!

Infinity has a "Rule Of Cool" where Coolness SUPERSEDES the "R.W. Physics Practicality"; (cue the "Almost Flamewar" when I "Attacked" the ABSURDNESS of Atalanta "Sailor Moon" Skirt in the Thread of @robot_jones Fanart, otherwise extra cool OR the "Defence of Battlefield Stiletto Heel" for Female Troops, that RAGE every Month or Two !!!). . .

WHATEVER Hairstyle You think is Cool for the Mane of Uja THEN GO FOR IT. . . .!!!

. . . . .

There is NOTHING that says that ANY kind of "Bodyart" translates from Dogface "Human" to Dogwarrior "Crinos Battleform"; in the "Official" art of the Outrage Manga the Kazak Dogwarrior "Domovoy" has EXTENSIVE Russian Mafyia "Bratva / Vory" Tattoos, but they are NOT represented when shifting in "Werewolf Shape" mainly because has Dark Fur and in a B.W. Comic will be UNNECESSARY "Artistic Headache". . .

BUT I DECIDED, alongside @Beodren that the VERY COOL "Celtic Woad Tattoos" shown in Alistair naked skin (TYPICALLY Gaelic Celts style of Half-Spiral and Whorls made in Blue) WHEN IN DOGWARRIOR become "Hyper Cool Tiger Bluish Stripes on Reddish Fur". . .

Why. . . . .???

Because is ARTISTICALLY COOL (I CANNOT stand the "Kawaaii Moe" Style of Japanese Warrior Girls fighting in Mini-Skirts, IS MY ONLY Pet Peeve about the cool Zack Snyder movie of "Sucker Punch"). . . . .I'm rather a HEAVY METAL kind of Comic Artist Myself. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  11. Golem2God

Uja'rak: "I think I'll pass."
    The problem for Uja is he doesn't know what fits him per say. He is still trying to find himself and then pin it down so it doesn't go anywhere.
    The Tohaa Gao-Taros do that actually.

"The Gao-Tarsos form the Special Landing Unit of the Tohaa, equivalent to Naval Infantry. The advanced technology of their jump devices allows them to perform deployment from planetary orbit, falling to the battlefield like meteors from the cold darkness of space. The Gao-Tarsos were created as support unit for contested landing and offensive deployment operations. They are designated as a special operations force with light equipment and weapons, created to conduct assaults against limited areas, enemy airbases or any other possible strategic target. Usually, the operative role of these troops is to be the hammer that acts as a distraction force, coordinating their aero-orbital deployment time with the landing of Navy shuttles, trying to cause maximum damage to the adversary at a given contact point. The Gao-Tarsos will be launched behind enemy lines with the mission of wreaking maximum havoc and breaking up any possible riposte action against the main landing and assault force. The operational profile of this unit requires its members to be independent and daring troops, capable of working alone without direct support from their comrades and indifferent to the dangers of orbital jumps. The intrepid Gao-Tarsos reach combat without fear, like an unleashed storm accompanied by thunder and lightning, pure energy striking from the skies."

I think having Uja get a Tohaa (preferably a former Taros) to train him in using a jump-pack correctly. Then in due time he'll be "falling with style" with the best of them. Just like Buzz lightyear.

stevenart74 likes this.
  12. stevenart74

HOPEFULLY this Evening I will be able to DRAW a ROUGH "Battlemap" of the "Target Area" as could be shown by the I.R. / Thermal Satellite Overview of the Minotaurs. . .

So You all will have a "Starting Idea" of Enemy Numbers, Composition and Patrol Lanes. . .

You will have YET from H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. an Idea about the kind of Enemies that You'll face:

1°) "Patrol Grunts"; simulating "Irmandhinos Pirates" these will be like Light Infantry with a "Light Combishotgun" (15mm. / Cal.20 / .000 "Main Gun" loaded with Teleshot Slugs) with a Sawed-Off "Masterkey" 20mm. / Cal.12 / .00 Underbarrell Attachement, loaded with A.P. Shells (!!). . .

These will be the "Most Mobile Sentinels" of the Enemy, roaming around the Premises and REGULARLY checking by Radio-Mic; also the Most Numerous, will be ROUGHLY 40% of the Enemy Troops (YET present, or arriving by "SUMMONING" from the G.M. expending Heat Points !!!)

2°) "Heavy Troopers"; simulating "Wulver Thugs" comparable to a STRONG Enemy Humanoid wearing Medium Infantry shaped like Kevlar Police S.W.A.T. Suits; armed with far more dangerous "Combishotguns" (Main Gun = Banana-Clip 20mm. / Cal.12 / .00 "Vulkan" with FIRE Shells; Underbarrell Attachement = Single Shot "M203" 40mm. Grenade Launcher loaded with Frag Warheads). . .

Those troops are comparable to "Squad Sergeant" and form the Backbone of the "Enemy Spine"; 30% of Enemy Number. . .

@inane.imp Those will be the MOST PROBABLE dangerous enemies for Your Exoframes; AS SOON AS they understand they will be under attack by a Gecko they will TRY to Load A.P. Ammo on their Weapon (both Shotgun and Grenadier; DO NOT SCOFF a 40mm. Armor Piercing Warhead !!!!!). . .

3°) "Sniper Sentinels"; simulating "Cateran Elite Marksmen"; cloaked in Camo-Ponchos SLIGHTLY less efficient than Alistair Ones (DO NOT THINK You could "Loot" these; is JUST a Stealth-Camo Feature of a "Sniper Drone Humandroid"; BUT GUNS AND ESPECIALLY BURSTS RELOADS ARE FAIR GAME !!!). . .

They will have EFFICIENT Sensors to "spot & spool" Stealth Infiltrators; as they are "Hidden Deployement Tokens" will be NOT CLEARLY SHOWN on the Map, but % signaled on PROBABLE "Panopticon Positions" (High Vantage Points on TYPICAL Enemy Approach Lanes); if UNAVOIDABLES their "Silent Elimination" is PARAMOUNT for reaching "Cargo Box Targets"; ideally by Melee Weapons while their Radio-Comms are scrambled. . .

They are armed with a Weapon ROUGHLY equal to the brand new "Heavy Shotgun" of Uja; 30mm. / Cal.10 / .0 Selector Multi-Ammo Revolver Ammo-Wheel Rifles, optimized for Sniper Marksmanship; these will have the MOST WIDESPREAD Ammo available to counter Enemies and cover their "Grunts" (Smoke to Cover advancing assaulters; A.P. and Flame against Hard Targets; Tear Gas to flood area of a Hidden Sniper; Frag to blanket an area and so on); they make 20% of Enemy Numbers. . .

4°) "Nemesis Leaders"; these are the "Assassin Operatives" of H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. of whom He / IT is rightly proud; while the other are "Cheap Korean Replicas of Karakuris, shaped like Chappie Male Droids" these are "Made In Japan" REAL DEAL. . .

They are a devastating "Melee Kunoichi Models" OPTIMIZED for Close Combat and with "Holocamo Features"; they are NOW emplyed by the Minotaurs A.I. to represent the "Dogwarrior Lieutenants" of the "Smugglers Haven". . .

JUST 10% of Enemy Troop / Reinforcements; they have ALL MANNERS of lethal Close Combat Option; "Shotgun Revolver Pistols" (15mm. Selector "Colt Peacemakers" with a SINGLE 30mm. Underbarrell Launch-Tube) and ESPECIALLY Mono-Blades extruding from Forearms when in their "M.A.N.T.I.S. Battleform" !!!

Uja and Alistair FULLY DECKED will have their hands full if they allow ONE nearby; 2 or 3 could WREAK HAVOC if allowed TOO NEARBY the Gecko Exoframe (imagine "Aliens" Ripley Elevator Frame swarmed by 2-3 Xenomorphs Warriors !!!). . .

IF YOU CAN pick them by Ranged Fire (not that a good swing by Trench Hammer or Mega-Claymore will not smash them IF YOU HAVE THE INITIATIVE !!). . .

. . . . .

I have to REMARK that these are "SIMULATIONS"; the Enemy will employ Paintballs with LOW Taser-Zap added features to SHOW the "Effect" of Attacks; INSTEAD the Player Characters will employ LIVE AMMO to familiarize with these (DO NOT CROSS FRIENDLY LANES OF FIRE) and H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. will NOT "Mind" (!!! Bleahh!! Stale Gag !) if You wreck ALL of the "Puppets" (as a "Smart A.I." NEEDS to learn from Firsthand Experience). . .

It will be "Team Building Exercise" and "Try Out" of Tactical Options. . .!!

Golem2God likes this.
  13. Beodren

Is this the moment Alistair roars:
    "There can be only one!"?

stevenart74 likes this.
  14. stevenart74

@Beodren . . .

Are YOU SURE that Alistair Clan Name is Mc ELLIOTT and NOT Mc CLOUD ??? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In the Ariadnan Manual is said that ALL of the Criminal Organization of Planet Dawn (first of all Kazak "Bratya / Vory" Mafyia, but ALSO the Bandit Gangs of Cateans, the Desperado Biker Brotherhoods and the Irmandhino Pirate Crews) PRIZES HEAVILY an estranged Dogface that DID not found a meaningful existance in some Army or in Dogbowl and use them as "Heavy Hitter Thugs". . .

As H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. have "Elite Drones" that are TRANSFORMABLE (imagine a "Vanilla Karakuri Doll" that SUDDENDLY become a "Mimic Movie" sort of Cybernetic Mantis-Woman with Monobladed Claws !!) then it elected to be them a Dogface "At Rest" and a Dogwarrior "When in Battleform". . .

. . . . .

You know YET of a POTENTIAL Nemesis for Your Character; named "Slayne Darkwulfe" is a Cameronian Renegade Chieftain that "Pump Itself" with Off-World "Combat Drugs" (Yujing Strenght Enhancer) and has "Welded" TWO Cameronian Teseum Axeheads to a High % Teseum "Industrial Pipe" thus creating an ENORMOUS Teseum Celtic Waraxe. . .

As a permiere "Teseum Raider & Smuggler Supplier" is ONLY a Matter of Timing before Minotaurs High Command, on behalf of the Caledonian Justicar will SIC "Fireteam Alpha" on Him and its "Pict Barbarian Wulvers" (many of whom his Offspring sired with cheap whores !!). . .

It will be Your Character "Enemy Boss" as much as "Elite Sphinx Pilot, Apophys" is the NEMESIS of Tony Rodriguez. . .

Now to have a PROPER "Enemy Boss" against Uja'Rak'Se'Ok; perhaps Svengali will take personal offence at the Morat Interloper and will "Build" a Posthuman Aspect to deal with the "Xenoscum Traitor" (INSOFAR the Minotaurs Circumstantial Proofs are pointing it SEEMS that the "Renegade Criminal A.I." is AT LEAST Seriously considering "Taking Two Pigeons with a Single Bean" by providing the Shaasvastii with a Ascension Project Artificial Intelligence, that is Svengali ITSELF, and by SUBSTITUTING A.L.E.P.H. as Humanity Caretaker, maybe when Homo Sapiens will be a Happy, Productive "Client Race" of the Combined Army !!!)

15. Beodren

Make him Russian (which considering Kazak presence could work) and we just went full Highlander here.

stevenart74 likes this.
  16. Golem2God

Not sure about that. Maybe something involving an Umbra would be better due to Uja's bad first interaction with them. Maybe a Praxis experiment gone batty? Even if it is during the final mission I think it would serve to help Uja overcome his fear of these powerful foes.

stevenart74 likes this.
  17. stevenart74

@Beodren

O.K. "Slayne" was a cool Character, Part Hero and Part Villain, of Celt-Based Comics, but if You like it more Kazak:

Enter "Kurgan Tchernobov, the Kinslayer" the MOST hideous Retainer of the Kazak Bratyas !!!

. . . . .

@Golem2God

Are You SURE that that fateful Umbra is GONE ???

After all the Evolved Intelligence is RESURRECTING them from an EXTINCT Genocidal Race of Psychopaths, to act as "Better Than Anathematic Terror Officers". . .

Basically Umbras are the "Gestapo Officers" of the Combined Army. . . . .

Maybe,on Paradiso, is JUST exiting from Biotech Vats Cocoon the mellifluous "Samaritan Mark 2" of the Model, with FRESHLY downloaded Memories of the Morats that betrayed HER !!!!

18. Golem2God

Or better yet, the cargo that Apophys and his group of Shasvastii were hiding with contained a smuggled bio-sample of a Umbra Legate taht made it to Bakunin. Someone in the Praxis labs obtains it and then madness ensues years later. Just in time for the Minotaurs landing on the ship. I think that fits better.

stevenart74 likes this.
  19. Beodren

I was of course joking ^^ I found the Dog Warrior Lt duels amusing, given the fact Alistair is technically a Scottish Highlander

stevenart74 likes this.
  20. stevenart74

@Golem2God ; @inane.imp ; @Beodren

Some issues with Family + Mother's Healthcare + GIRL Fiancee MAYBE betraying Me (NOT THAT I CARE; I asked EXPRESSELY for an "Open Relationship" but would be NICE to have been warned beforehand. . .maybe a "Threesome" would have been interesting !!) + Legal Counseling Money + Work Timeline Issues with (AT LEAST) Friendly Colleagues + Amatorial Casting for Low-Budget Movies NOT REALLY being what I expected (!!!). . .

But THIS NIGHT (Rome Time Frame) then I SHOULD be able to jot down some Rough Tactical Maps for the "Target Area" with AT LEAST basic "Frames Of References" for Enemy Patrols and VISIBLE "Enemy Grunts" placement. . .

As I previously said, is a "Dilapidated 30+ Years Old Harbour Depot" dismissed by the OLD Miners that had, in the past, colonized what is NOW New Knossos Island (once dubbed "Teseum Klondike" or "Mount D'Argent" by the no-so-original Prospectors hailing from U.S.Ariadna and Merovingia !!). . .

Broken Concrete Spots, Rusted Metal Furnitures and Glass-Lacking Window Panels abound there and will be able to Help OR Hinder the Tactical Approach of "Fireteam Alpha" based on the chosen vector. . .

South-Side of the Map has the Hangar-Like structure opening DIRECTLY on the shallow waters of the Mining Harbour; could be a "Stealthy Insertion" direction for "Camo Poncho" Dogface Alistair and "Naked Symbiosuit" Uja or ON THE OPPOSITE the "Assault Avenue" from which Tony's Gecko could erupt from the brackish waters like a "Raging Crocodile" shooting bursts and blazing grenades away. . .

The other THREE sides of the Map are "Ground-Covered" but they have a DIFFERENT % of Ruined Structures. . . . .that could be TOO MUCH RUBBLE allow good sightlanes, (easier to hide BOTH Sentinels AND Stealthy P.C.). . .!!

Or on the opposite TOO OPEN (Good for a "Panopticon Sentry" that could be ANYWAY silently killed at distance; Uja "Vorpal Triskelion Boomerang" could BEHEAD a Sentinel with a good enough roll; and Alistair's Cybernetic Arm is STRONG ENOUGH, even in Humanoid Dogface, to lauch a Teseum Caledonian Dirk Dagger to nail a nosy "Bandit" as a fly-pinned-on-the-wall. . . . .NOT counting that BOTH have access to a SILENCED Light Shotgun Pistol !!). . .

If there are "Tactical Preferences" that You ant to EXPLOIT on the Map, to try a Skill, a Talent or whatever THEN BY ALL MEANS feel free to write it down and I will give those the due considration in modifying the map. . . . .

. . . . .

ALSO the "Available Wargear" will be PROBABLY ready for the battle; for simplification I have given to the ENEMIES some Slight Tactical Variation of the Gear utilized, or available, to the Player Characters. . .

This MEANS that should a P.C. be a little too "Gung-Ho Trigger-Happy" then PILFERING "Ammo Clip Pouches" from Fallen Enemies IN CONTACT BASE will "Replenish" SOME "Spent Bursts". . .

Careful because LIGHT Ammo will be in 30+ Shots "Banana Clips" BUT "Precious Stuff" (like Armor Piercing 40mm. Grenade Warheads) will be counted BY SINGULAR SHOTS in a given Enemy. . .

Uja and Alistair will be able to DIRECTLY insert a "Fresh Looted Clip" or "Pilfered Munition Shot" in many of their weapons; the "Ammo Backpack" that I PROPOSE to enhance the Gecko's Performance will allow MORE "MULTI" variable ammunition, but ALSO hinder a little the "Field Speed" of RELOADING from ENEMY reserve Ammo. . .

. . . . .

But Tony's Zondbot Drone is PERFECTLY suited to work as "Ammo Bandooler Gun-Servant" and help "Master Rodriguez" (maybe JUST Tele-Piloted by Betty the Geist !!). . .

. . . . .

As for the other TWO "pets", Alistair's Cyber-Antipode and Uja's Snakewolf "Poisonous Velociraptor" for SANITY'S SAKE, is MAYBE best to consider them FOLLOWING CLOSELY their "Pack Alpha" and be:

1°) A "Second" pair of Sensors able to pick up hidden threats; Antipode senses of smell is MORE advanced, but Snakewolves, much like the Mojave Rattlesnake have a "Low Range Thermal Sight". . .

2°) "Sentient Independent Melee Weapon" that could be "Sicced" on a Target marked by owner. . .

3°) Super-Stealth Scouts, sent to range a PARTICULARLY sentry-full area; Antipode are "Natural Stealth Ambush Masters" and a Snakewolf could slither as a python-like serpent; this will NEED the "Alpha" to stay put and employ the Comlog as a sort of "Remote Control". . .

. . . . .

Interesting Tactical Option is that BOTH critters are fitted with a "Encrypted Radio Collar" that is Synch-Slaved to the Master's Comlog; SHOULD the Squad decide to Scramble an ENEMY COMM that is blocked by sight then "Pet" could act as "Stealthy Repeater Drone" THEN the Signal could be "Bounced" from Master's Comlog to a (Hidden in Water? Under Cover of nearby rubble ??) Tony that could then employ his "Superior Hacking Sensors" to do ALL MANNER of interesting "Infowarfare". . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation