1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

@Beodren . . .

While You are perfectly Free to leave the 3 Drones of H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. and the 2 Tohaa Special Forces "Outsider Under The Rain" ( a figure of speech, it is a sunny, warm late afternoon in New Knossos Island, perfect for basking in the afterglow of the setting twilight and late sunbathing !!) they were SUPPOSED to be invited inside and discuss important matters with ALL the Characters (Virtual Conference with Tony Rodriguez). . .

Anyway Digital Handshakes and Pheromone Codes were perfect and the "Hero's Duty" of Alistair fully discharged. . .

2. stevenart74

@Golem2God . . .

The "precious package" was NOT on the Orbital Shuttle and is NOT the cause of the Attack by Svengali's Drone Forces, even if Your Character is PERFECTLY entitled to think this for lack of reliable intel. . .

The precious "Thingamagob" is the INTACT C.P.U. of a Flyer Drone of the Rogue Criminal A.I. taken from a wrecked chassis BEFORE self-destruction; probably H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. (created in Tunguska with the EXPRESS purpose of cornering and defeating Svengali) Think Will be immensely useful to future battles. . .

Uja SHOULD do an Awareness / Observation roll. (Diff. 2) to see and ascertain some interesting infos about that. . .

For what JUST Alistair know the "Main Target" was the two obnoxious, vapids Paparazzi Warcors, in reality an Elite Married Couple of Secret Agents of O12, Bureau Toth, tasked to counter ANY A.I. that is NOT, in the Human Sphere, A.L.E.P.H. (so was probably a "Pre-emptive Defensive Attack" by Svengali). . .

Golem2God likes this.
  3. stevenart74

@Beodren , @Danger Rose , @inane.imp . . .

The long "Family Soap Opera" excerpts written by @Golem2God are a SMALL part of the long, complex Character Background that I and Him wrote together; taken out of context could seem incomprehensible, so I wrote Him to discuss with any of You that is INTERESTED to narrow it down to manageable levels. . .

What could be summarily narrowed by Me in the SPIRIT of ALL PLAYERS usefulness:

. . . . .

There exist a "Uber-Radical XX -Chromosome Feminist Conspiracy" that BELIEVES that XY-Chromosome Males STILL UNJUSTLY DOMINATE the Human Sphere;

They are STARTED in a peculiarly HERETICAL Sub-Sects of Moirae Observancers (expunged by the Bakunin Mothership as NOT MERELY stopping "Blonde Toupee Haired Builders Lobbyists-Level" of crass "Patriarchy" but downright humiliating and subjugating EVERY Male, even if well-meaning and equitarian towards Women) and then propagated to Radical Psycho-Bitches of ALL THE OTHER Factions (EXCEPT A.L.E.P.H. and, of course, "Friendly Space-Neighbours Tohaas" that are both POTENTIALLY a whole DIFFERENT Can of Worms !!). . .

Their modus operandi is to employ Pan-O Capitalistic harassements of Ateks + Yujing Bureaucracy of "Disappearing Dissidents" + Nomads exploitation of "Hyper-Radical Proscribed Psycho-Surgery" + Haqqislamite TOTALLY Proscribed Biotech + Ariadnan Extremists total uncaring for the "Value of Human Life" to collect and "Process" Young Teen Males to be transformed into passive, docile "Neo-Catamites" ("Sex Slave Toyboys" conditioned by Mind-Scrubbing, Memory Wipes, Silk Biografts and Cosmetic Surgery). . .

While there are a FEW of the MOST extremists that want to RECREATE Human Race with Gene-Engineered Powerful Females and Submissive Males (FUTANARI YAIOI Nightmare !!), these are regarded as "Nutjob Crackpots" by the Rest of the "Board of Directrixes" that are JUST stone-harted rich bitches that want to JUST sell, and sample, "Nice Kawaii Bishounen Prettyboys". . .

This "Evil Corporate Conspiracy" (honestly NOT WORSE OVERMUCH than "Official Canon" Submondo Cartels that ILLEGALLY copy a Cube and Clone a Body, to give a "Cheap Torture Slave-Toy" to premium-sell to someone WORST Enemy !!) is called "N.E.M.E.S.I.S." (from the Greek Goddess of Female Vengeance and Hysterical Rage) or "The Tyrant Matriarchy" by the FEW Police Agencies of the Human Sphere that believes them a serious threat (amongst whom a "Secret Cabal" of "Holy Inquisitors" of the Panoceanian Knightly Orders, that see them as "Satanic Whores of the Worst Kind"). . .

It is TOTALLY a Non-Canon Fan-Made Idea of @Golem2God to whom I try to well-balance Rule Impact for the whole of the Campaign; His Character, Uja'Rak'Se'Ok, Krakot Renegade of the Daturazi Warrior Monks, know of them BARELY a few hints by the three "Adopted Sons" (BEST of 3 "Top-Tier Catalogue" of the newest batch of "Neo-Catamites", freed in the aftermath of a Pan-O Vs. Ariadna battle !!) that lives with Him and the Ariadnan Wife, Merovingian "Loup-Garou Sniper" Arabelle. . .

Found game-balance expediency to LINK them with a foe of Tony's Past, Elite Shaasvastii Corax-Level Agent / Sphinx Operator "Apophys", and Svengali, the "Rogue Criminal Artificial Intelligence" that is a BIG THREAT for EVERYTHING that Dreanna and Alistair represents. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  4. stevenart74

@Danger Rose . . .

Just a clarification; IN THAT SPECIFIC CAMPAIGN CANON then WHATEVER Dreanna thinks of Nomads Generic Culture and, in specifics, of the Mothership Bakunin is "GOOD" and is insidiously opposed by Svengali, who represents "EVERYTHING BAD" of Bakunin. . .

JUST the "Exposed Top of the Iceberg" is represented Praxis Mindwipe Slavery, Rape-Brothels of Pupniks and Chimera Catgirls, Slave Pits of Gladiators, Morlock Gangs selling "Braincracker" Drugs that make Crack seems 100% PURE Nitrocaine (Nitrocaine, Aphrodisiac Excitant "Recreational Drug" byproduct of Haqqislamite Silk, is EXTREMELY Costly because is SCOT-FREE of WHATSOEVER Physchological / Physical Addiction !!) and FORCED Biografting on UNWILLING Subjects (to be used then as Warrior Slaves, Sex Toys, Maidservants OR ALL THREE TOGETHER !!). . .

Svengali is involved IN FAR WORSE STUFF; stupid, vapid "Wannabee Space Anarchists" of the Nomads Nation are His best, cheap dupes. . . . . They regard Him / Her / It as a "Incarnation of Social Energy" while for Svengali they are "Chess Pawns" to be expended and depleted in the complex "Survival Game" against Bureau Toth and "Big Sister" A.L.E.P.H. !!!

. . . . .

Should Dreanna care to investigate (maybe asking a NICER Bakunites than LaTigre Balam, who COULD NOT HELP thinking to arrive INSIDE Dreanna's Panties !! Maybe the "Observancers Trinity"or Former Moderator Lieutenant "Catboy Vice-Cop" Tom Sylvestri, could help. . .) will EASILY understand that MANY of the MOST RADICAL Chimera Supersoldier Projects of the Minotaurs (such as Bull-Headed Uberfallkommandos and appropriate "Giant Horned Ogre-Like Pupniks", and NUTJOB Experiments on Wulvers / Dogwarriors / Antipodes) are DIRECT BYPRODUCT of the "Malpheas Module Debacle" of 5 Years before. . .

Seen in a "Biohazard: Resident Evil" key. if "Malpheas Module" was the Bakunin Version of Raccoon City, the Moderators of Tom Sylvestri and the "Observancers Trinity" were S.T.A.R.S., the UNWILLING implant of Alien Organs (harvested from Paradiso Battlezones, from fresh corpses of Shaasvastii, Morats and even Umbras !!) was the "T-Virus B.O.W. Developement" and the "Umbrella Corporation" dupes were ALL PATSIES of Svengali. . . . .!!!

. . . . .

Like I said beforehand SVENGALI is the MAIN CAMPAIGN BIG BAD BOSS ("Red Queen" Supercomputer ? Umbrella Board of Directors ???); the rapport between Apophys and N.E.M.E.S.I.S. could be likened to the one between Albert Wesker and Hunk "Mr. Death" Uber-Merc. . . . . .!!!

5. stevenart74

A Cinematic / Videogame further example is:

A.L.E.P.H. is, AT LEAST in the typical Nomads Mindset, technically G.L.A.D.O.S. of the Aperture Labs ("FOR SCIENCE !!"). . .

The Evolved Intelligence of the Combined Army is S.H.O.D.A.N. from System Shock. . .

Svengali is SKYNET and so H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. (Domesticated, Edulcorated, "Lobotomised Copy" of OLD Svengali Mainframes) is the "Friendly Good Terminator T800" sent back in Time by ADULT John Connor to help CHILD himself . . .

So who amongst the Player Character is Sarah Connor and who is Kyle Reese. . . . .???

Golem2God likes this.
  6. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@inane.imp Do you think Tony would be able to get past the fact Uja is a Morat? What would it take gain his trust or is that an impossible task?

stevenart74 likes this.
  7. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

*shrug* we'll probably get along eventually: mutual combat experience will probably do it. I wouldn't worry too much.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  8. Golem2God

I actually thought Tony wouldn't consider it but I'm happy to be wrong.

Since Uja's family back on his home planet were builders maybe Tony & Uja could have common ground in engineering. Perhaps if Tony is on friendly terms the two could bond over a shared skill set. I've been thinking of giving Uja'rak a jump-pack in the future like a Rasyat/Kurgat fusion and maintaining the gear could be something Tony can give the Morat some tips on.

stevenart74 likes this.
  9. stevenart74

I personally think that anyone has written His Player Character as full of quirks and interesting personality tidbits, to spice up Intra-Party Roleplaying in an amusing manner, and with their OWN PERSONAL view of the "Original Miniature" Background. . .

. . . . .

@Golem2God

In the fluff the Daturazi are described amongst some of the MOST savage warbands of the Galaxy, inured to Pain by DEVASTATING Sadistic Blood-Rituals that would make balk ANY pyschotic Sect of Humanity's Past; while this is common in many of the typical "Rule Mindset" of "Gang of Crazy Hooligans charging with Chainrifles & Melee Weapons and covered by Smoke Bombs" (believable in Caledonian Highlanders and Myrmydon Frontline Assaulters, FAR less so in Shaolin Monks !!) they are ALSO seen through the lens of the Morat Culture that is APPARENTLY based on Star Trek Klingons AT ITS BEST and Warhammer Space Orkz AT HIS WORST. . .

But You evolved from the stereotype as a mere "Starting Point" with a Martial Art Master that doubt Himself, His "Pseudo-Religion" (considered by Morat Standard a "Quack Cult") and its VERY Role in the COmbined Army (that is "Tough Cannon Fodder for the E.I.") and tried to comprehend the Human Enemies so MUCH to have "Gone Native". . .

Based on His doubtful introspection and deep spiritual coscience IN SOME INSTANCES Uja'Rak'Se'Ok is MORE Human than many Citizens of the Human Sphere. . .

. . . . .

@inane.imp

You have created a "Mecha Character" as in the best tradition of Science Fiction; Tony is BOTH "Mecha-Pilot" and "Mecha-Nic" and, probably by the Name, based on a certain Stark NOT of the "Game Of Thrones" that maintain, develop and continuously evolve His own "Battlegear". . .

Very often Mecha-Pilots are described as gregarious, flamboyants and over-the-top (as if they are NASCAR Drivers on a Humanoid Car) but You instead went to the FAR MORE interesting route of the curmudgeon, scarred, grizzled Old Veteran with a troubld past. . .

The fact that being a Nomad would NOT mean being a "Arachnespace Influencer" that cares for the Audience of Hundreds of Adoring Fans (in reality a Stereotype FAR more Pan-Oceanian "Corporate Paradise" than Nomad Motherships, especially for the dour, no-nonsense Corregidor, where EVEN breathable air is at premium !!) is, for Me, NOT detracting from a good roleplaying, but rather ACCRUING a big potential Roleplaying entertainment factor. . .

. . . . .

@Danger Rose

You instead created a TOTALLY Polar Opposite of Tony's Character, with a fizzly, bubbly and complex multi-dimensional character that is FAR OFF from the frankly vulgarly oversexed Stale Archetype of the "Nomad Catgirl" (what we have of Official Canon: a Field Medic that seem a Stripper, or a Street Hooker, AND the two stupid, vapid Concubines pleasuring Jethro in the Outrage Manga). . .

Problems with a Hyper-Active, Intrusive kind of Geist and the Roots of the Pyromaniacal Fixation with "All-Things-That-Burns" could offer an IMMENSE Roleplaying Potential that I will try to exploit at full. . .

I have yet started to modifiy a "Main Allied N.P.C." for this; at origins LaTigre Balam was far less so Invasively Oversexed, but now that I have a firm grasp of Your character basics then I started to WIDEN the Gulf between the two, as Personalitu goes, to offer an "Excessive Counterpoint" that could frame better YOURS Original Product. . .

. . . . .

@Beodren

Frankly You wrote a believable, stoic, posed and well-balanced kind of Dogwarrior "Career Soldier" FAR BEFORE I had the option of reading the Ariadnan Manual; now Your EXCELLENT Character Profile is EVEN more prevalent. . .

In a manner that I don't like so much, in the Modiphius Manual there is a frankly UNBELIEVABLE "Genetic Resentment" that underscore the roots of the Ariadnan Society, with U.S.Ariadnans having ALL Racist Stereotypes of the "Trumpist North American Reactionary", the Merovingians creating a WHOLE Special Forces Police Career to cope with protesting Wulvers and Dogwarriors and Caledonian treating WELL the "Gene Freaks" when INSERTED in their ALLOTTED "Roles" (Warriors, Sport Athletes and, in a lesser key, Crime Thug-Enforcers) and instead treated as CRAP when trying something other. . .

It smacks of Nonsense of Marvel Comics proportions ("OOOoooh, Mutants of the X-Generation! Innate Superpowers in Troubled Teenagers !! Let's treat them like Shit, SURELY they will NOT do an Armed Rebellion !!!") and go, for Me at least, FAR OVER any kind of believable reaction. . .

If You are a "Thirld World Country" with exploitable resources with whom POWERFUL Foreigners wants to Invade and Colonize You then YOU NOT ANTAGONIZE a Natural Resource (not only Dogwarriors and Wulvers, that thinks like Humans, but Antipodes could be "Trained / Teached" to be Allies of the Ariadnans INSTEAD the Manual Option for playing Antipode P.C., unnecessarily complex, seems to polarize BETWEEN "Mind-scrubbed Pheromone Warpack Slave" or "Genocidal Native Terrorist Barbarian"). . .

I presented the UNTHINKABLE before option of Your Character becoming "Archon" (Trusted Bailiff and Operative Field-Agent) of the "Justicar" of Caledonia (so "Judge of Highborn Peers and First-Amongst-Equals" in Ancient Medieval Law) based on the Yujing Description of I.S.S. Elite Agents that are ALSO of the 2 Imperial Bloodlines; a Player Character serving the HIGHEST Authority of Law of His Culture and THEN, in due time, becoming THAT Highest Authority (SHOULD I Master an I.S.S. Yujing-Centered Campaign I will ABSOLUTELY allow a Dynastic Hsien / Crane / Pheasant the "Lofty Goal" of aiming to become NEXT EMPEROR in Line of Succession, as "Campaign Endgame" !!). . .

Should You decide so, then YOUR "Young Lord McElliott" COULD labor overmuch to achieve the "IMPOSSIBLE BEFOREHAND" lofty role of "Lord General Alistair McElliott, Justicar of ALL the Caledonian Clans". . .

. . . . .

Those are JUST the first interesting future "Roleplaying Developements" that I'm considering. . . . .

Feel free ALL to interject. . . . . !!!

Danger Rose, inane.imp and Golem2God like this.
  10. stevenart74

As we are speaking of "lofty goals" what about other "Possible Endgames" for the rest of the Characters. . .?

I admit that I have some problems to ascertain if Dreanna JUST want to become "Simply" the BEST Chimera Pilot of Custom Geckos to work in Mercs Circles, but could be even good enough. . .

For Tony MAYBE becoming "Mechanics Guild Union Leader". . . . Or the NEXT General Sarmiento!!

For Uja MAYBE becoming "Leader of the Free Morats Rebellion" (U'Che'Gue'Va'Ra "Hasta la Victoria Sempre, Kusits !!) ???

Golem2God likes this.
  11. Golem2God

I've haven't focused much on that but this is a good point. Uja has over time become more "in-tune" with humans than his former kin. This is also shown with his relationship with Wopk as the two Morats don't see eye to eye or get along well with each other. Uja'rak's thinking can be split into three different aspects, the Knight, the Monk & the Witch.

The Knight is holds Uja's Christian values along with his protective nature. This part also houses his zeal, courage, chivalry/noble, mercy & sacrifice just to name a few. It was Knightly characteristics that convinced Uja to help out Ayrrn in freeing the catamite boys in the cargo hold along with accepting the responsibility to take Ayrrn & Jo-Un under his care. They also caused Uja to consider marrying Bella and remaining loyal to her especially since she displayed willingness to sacrifice her current life for the betterment of people she didn't know. Lafcadio Boone was a template or image of sorts for Uja to base his personal change & growth on. The Knight is what Uja strives to become and fashions the direction of his new way of thinking. Including how to be father/husband and deal with the reality of caring for a family.

The Monk represents calm, control, education, peace, religion, etc...in Uja's being besides Buddhistic & Christian facets. Reading & prayer in particular played a big part of Uja keeping his former beserker-like bloody rage under control. This part of his conscience concentrates on Uja's own wellbeing over the Knight's focus on others. The Monk targets on the inner or spiritual challenges in Uja's life pushing back against the monster below the surface when it threatens to break out in states of stress wether they be social or combat. In comparison, the Knight is more outward & physical in application. Lately Uja has been feeling uneasy concerning this inner turmoil and has recenntly been delving into texts in his private time. Trying to figure out why & what could be wrong to prevent him from achieving inner peace.

Uja's geist, Vorpella, is an embodiment of the Witch/Morat Aggression/Uja's military past. It is what he is hiding or withholding from the people around him. This aspect of Uja is what he once was. Basically what the Human Sphere, Tohaa, etc...see the Morat race; lovers of violence and disregarders of life especially those of other species. Earlier in the RPG Uja mentions to St. George that he knows how hard it is to brake the chains of one's former thinking. In some ways Uja still has trouble with these former urges due to how his Daturazi training magnified the natural God-given martial prowess of the Morat race. Turning its students into something that even Morats consider over violent. This raging daemon, the witch, is subdued but Uja is wary of combat since he knows that physical warfare will greaten the chances that the beast will be unleashed.
    Vorpella is an Umbra in appearance as Uja was a bit unnerved & traumatized by his first encounter with the species. Of course being a Morat he wouldn't openly admit this. Still it is strange that the geist also takes the appearance of somebody who doesn't frighten Uja, namely Bella. Whatever the reason may be, the geist will at first showcase some sides of Uja's past that he would like to keep hidden. Always willing to promote the use bloody, violent, destructive & unmerciful measures to combat "obstacles" or "problems". To push Uja towards unleashing the beast inside kept chained for so long. Since geists change over time this might not be the case in the future. However, Uja currently has to deal with this chibi imp of darkness which speaks in a sweet, poisonous voice that eerily reminds him of Bella.
    Can't say at this point. How about a nice family vacation to sunny Varuna? Uja could pass off as a Bakuninite to the normal PanO citizen. He has already "gone native" as you pointed out and could fit in as a Nomad.
    [​IMG]

#571 Golem2God, Oct 21, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 21, 2018
    Danger Rose and stevenart74 like this.
  12. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

@stevenart74

Let me fix my post and invite Tohaa and robots inside as far as the racism against wulvers and dog warriors go:
    I think biggest reason is nature of cukoo virus. The very virus stripping your child of your DNA and scrambling it, can lead to resentment. Violent outbursts during transformation only add fuel to the fire. It isn't marvel type of racism, but, in my opinion, result of feeling something that make us humans got perverted, of child being stolen from the family and replaced. It simply hits at very base human instinct. And I believe Dog Nation was formed and turned into violent movement because of such treatment.
    This is why Alistair's father is not on good terms with Alistair's grandfather. This is why Alistair was given sword and recognition only after grueling years of military service, and fact there were no humans to inherit the title. I doubt my Caledonian would go much farther than getting begrudging respect in and being acknowledged as someone who is of Mormaer bloodline after all. Maybe be called to become Mormaer of his clan and bodyguard to his Archon?

Golem2God likes this.
  13. stevenart74

@Beodren . . .

Don't set Your goals so low. . .

In a R.P.G. Campaign the PLAYERS are the "Center Of The Universe" and POTENTIALLY the Movers and Shakers of the WHOLE Human Sphere. . .

If You don't like to be involved in Politics the feel free for it; but it will NOT the Gamemaster to "Stop Alistair" to COMPLETELY revolution the Ariadnan Culture and, in particular, the Caledonian Nation. . .

Maybe even ONLY by example, with Wulver Rabble-Rousers and Dogwarrior Politicians countering the Anti-Mutant Hatemongers by saying "Look! Look at Young Lord Mc Elliott before calling us Savage Mongrel Barbarians !!!". . .

It will be ALMOST as Half-Orcs in a Human Nation in a Fantasy World that fights to be accepted as equals and not JUST "Smaller, less Psychotic Orkz". . .

Maybe Uja'Rak of @Golem2God could be a help in this, by demonstrating by example that a Free Morat Leader is NOT "Ghazkull Mag Uruk Thraka, Galaxy Warbozz" but rather "Great Chieftain Thrall, Saviour of Warcraft Orc and Lord of the NOBLE Horde". . .

. . . . .

Also I personally, as Your Gamemaster, would find very, Very, VERY wise for the WHOLE Ariadnan Federation to "Bridge the Gap" between the Human Colonists and the Antipode Natives; ALL HUMANS of Planet Dawn are JUST 8 Millions while Antipodes (MANY of whom "Free Savage Aboriginals") are 25 Millions. . .

They could be "Indigenous Primitives" armed with Bows and Lances. . . . .But their Teseum-arrow Bows could fell down Mil-Mi 24 Hind Attack Helicopters and their Teseum-Tipped Heavy Lances could pierce the Armour Plating of A.P.C. and even M.B.T. !!!

. . . . .

It will JUST need a "Mahdi Great Chieftain" to unite ALL of the FREE Tribes of Antipodes (especially if a certain Intelligence-That-Is-Evolved put some nasty tricks) and a "Bloodtide Jihad" will scour Dawn of ALL Humans. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  14. Golem2God

I don't think Uja has alot of experience in leadership as he never lead any band of Daturazi during his tenure on Paradiso. Maybe Alistair might find Uja overcoming pre-ingrained thoughts & expectations concerning his character. Considering how Dogfaces & Wulvers are persecuted on Dawn, seeing a Morat overcome his own ingrained racial discrimination & the discrimination of others could be a source of encouragement for Mac. Hopefully that can be the case.

15. stevenart74

Tomorrow and PERHAPS the day after I will have to do some very important Job Appointments, but then later will proceed to write down the "Debriefing Interview" with H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. and the Tohaa Elites, that is more or less a veiled roleplay for Player Character to discuss X.P. Expenditures (speaking of Training Opportunities) and Extra Gear (Hiring Pay and Discounts available on New Knossos Island). . .

Also there was the Option for ALL the Players to check for each other stuff, so that to know beforehand if ANY P.C. will rather "Overspecialize" in a given field, or instead have a "Overlapping" of important. vital Skillsets and Talents for being the most versatile possible. . .

Also the Geist "Virtual Assistant Secretary" and the "Pet / Robotic Minion" could give some useful Support Skills that the "Main" Character could sorely miss. . .

According to the Rules in the Basic and Gamemaster Manuals, those kind of "Player Character Descriptive Aspects" could be used to reinforce the Momentum / Heat / Infinity Point Dynamics. . .

Good Roleplaying that somehow invoke those "Characterial Traits" will be used MAINLY in three ways:

1°)= The Players justify some extra Momentum Points to expend; usually a +1 Point limited to circumstances, but EXCELLENT Roleplay could grant +2 or even +3; these are USUALLY spent IMMEDIATLY by the Player, but if the Actions / Descriptions could somehow justified to be useful to the Team at whole will go, if unspent, to the usual "Squad Pool".

2°)= The Players will counter the "Heat" Expenditure of a Gamemaster N.P.C. Action if is LOGICAL to counter these with a Character Strongpoint (a Specialization in Burst Autofire would excellently counter a "Warband Crazed Relenltess Charge" into which the G.M. has invested some Heats for "Attack Bonus" or "Summon Reinforcements", ESPECIALLY if said Player is in "Overwatch Total Reaction" like the specialized Sentinel-styled Wargame Miniatures).

3°)= Is a little more complicated to Rule in a well-balanced way but Players Aspects could be somehow invoked in a Negative Manner BY THE Gamemaster (as for example the aforementioned "Burst Fire Specialization" could be, somehow, justified to cause FAR MORE Ammo Expenditure than normal, Ruling the need to "Burn" Weapon Reloads or lose some time to search Compatible Ammo CLips between Lockers, Boxes, Gun-Crates and the bodies of Allies and Enemies !!!) .

When employed in a similar Manner the Aspect COULD be employed by the G.M. to FORCE somehow the Players to Act, or React, in certain ways; BUT THIS ALWAYS results in the "Refresh" of the Rare, Precious, Infinity Points (as a PERSONAL RULE if a Player is YET at "Full Infinity Point" the One+N. could be "Banked" for the Next MEANINGFULLY IMPORTANT Action by the Player.

Thug "Mooks" and Low Level "Garrison Guards / Security" are OUTSIDE of this specific Character Trait Mechanism; USUALLY this is RESERVED for AT LEAST Nemesis Level Opponents or the MOST Important N.P.C. Present (the Thus "Gang Boss Leader" or the Highest Officer in charge of Garrison / Security) .

As for a VERY ROUGH Generalization, extrapolated from the STARTING Sheets and further enhanced through Roleplaying :

16. stevenart74

1°) @inane.imp :

Tony Rodriguez is PRIMARILY a Tactical Armoured Gear Mechanic, and also quite proficient in Disassembling Complex Mecha (so BOTH dismantling by wrench or more. . .destructive ways), but have also rather Extensive Submondo Smugglers Contacts (that is somehow countered by a Galaxy Full Of Personal Enemies)

As a Exoframe Military Pilot, his allotted Role in Frontline Combat is rather to serve as Medium / Long Range fire support with Precise Bursts from Spitfire Machineguns and Arcing Fire with selected warheads from Riot Grenade Launchers. . .

As typical for Corregidorans then Tony is quite "Light on Cybernetics / Biomods" but all that He has is Concentrated on Exoframe Interface Neural Chips. . .

There are some issues of Shaasvastii Hater,along with Wary of Flamethrowers and also Scarred Survivor Veteran of Paradiso. . .

On foot, outside the Gecko T.A.G. could be also be able to detach from one Vambrace Arm-Gauntlet Modular Mount one of the "Heavy Combirifles" and employ it as a rather cumbersome support gun; lacking time should be able to use a couple of the patented "Gecko Pilot" Gun-Bladed Assault Pistols (rechambered for Cased Ariadnan Ammo) in an Ambidextrous "Akimbo Shooting"; lastly, as stopgap maneuver could employ offensively some Multi-Tool Wrench made in Teseum Alloyed with Nomads Orbital Steel. . .

The Geist of Tony, Betty, seems to Me far more complex than a mere "Secretary Assistant Vizier" and seems to be optimized, along usual Geist Support Roles for Military-Grade Defensive Counter.Hacking Protocols. . .

The Nomads Tinbot "Bandersnatch" (that I nicknamed in such a manner inspired from some Resident Evil Monsters with a single overdeveloped Arm) is fitted with an Oversized Grapple-Winch Arm and could extend usefully Tony's Supportive Mecha Skills and Advanced Sensors Range

. . . . .

#576 stevenart74, Oct 24, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2018
  17. stevenart74

2°) @Golem2God

Uja'Rak'Se'Ok is principally a Close Combat Melee Specialist; being a Veteran Krakot Renegade from the Ranks of the Daturazi-Witches Warrior Monks has evolved much from mere "Warband Maniacs charging with Shotguns and Chainrifles under Cover of Smoke Bombs" and is now considering previously unheard of tactics (such as staying put on an elevated position and shoot with a Giant Ariadnan Anti-Materiel Barrett Mk12 Rifle. . .

From the preivious Combined Army Role has inherited a Burly Muscular Physique (even far more impressive than usual Daturazis, larger than "Standard Morats" on their own far heavier than Normal Humans) and is even conditioned to Resist to Pain, along with Shrugs Blood Losses and also Ignore System Shocks (in Rule Parlance this could act as a sort of "Almost Crossbreed" between Light Subdermal Plating AND Limited Bio-Regeneration. . .

This superior resistance and fortitude is Not Limited To Physique but rather extend also to Mental Willpower Endurance where the brutals, sadistic "Kamikaze Ways" of Daturazis are left behind to embrace the Zen-Like "Eye-Of-The-Storm" Calm of Pan-Oceanian Order Knights, Khawarjis Warrior-Savants and Kung-Fu Shaolin Monks. . .

Being a Morat, a Brutal Specimen of a Brutal Warrior Race somehow make of Veteran of Paradiso Frontlines less of an issue than for Human Sphere Citizens, but is balanced by a Galaxy Full Of Useful Contacts. . .

From the "Roots" of the "Engineering Guild" Family Clan has inherited some Basic Field-Mechanic Skills; while quite primitive if compared to a "Luminary" like Tony, there are some "Starting Points" for considering a Future Career of Heavy Jump-Pack A.D. Drop-Trooper. . .

Able to employ all manners of Mastered Martial Arts Weapons (cruel, brutally effective Morat Blades and more sophisticated Human Kung-Fu Tools) and Armoury Of Large Pistols in Close Combat then Uja could also be more effective at Medium Range with All-Manner of Shotguns and at Longer Ranges with Grenade Launcher Indirect Fire. . .

The ignored till just now Geist, Vorpella, is housed ALSO on the Pilfered Umbral Triskelion Glaive-Boomerang and could enhance with a sinister "Anathomical Library" the innate "Ritual Barbaric Surgeon" medical Knowledge of Daturazis to the level of Battlefield Triage First-Aid Paramedic. . .

His "Animal Combat Pet", nicknamed "Knucker" from Ruby-Scaled Dragon of Celtic Legends, is an Ariadnan Snakewolf, a Hunter Killer Predator Beast that could be likened to a Trained Quadraped Poisonous Velociraptor able to shoot, at Close-Medium Range, Manticora-Like Tail Quills

. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  18. stevenart74

@Danger Rose

Dreanna Marquela Farabella is an interesting Nomad Motherships Cultural Mix that sums up the Hard-Working Ethics of Corregidor along with Chaotic Social Energy of Bakunin and JUST a smattering of Tunguska Shady-Shifty Data-Mining. . .

But the more pressing "Culltural Definition" would be Bladerunner's Walking between the Vaudeville's Dazzling Lights and also Praxis' Bleak Shadows

While primarily another Gecko Light Exoframe Mecha-Pilot (albeit self-trained for Close Combat Boarding Actions and also for Stealth Holocamo Recon Patrols) is ALSO a Certified Spaceship Engines Worker and on top of that a Balanced Chimera Catgirl with those following "Biograft Cosmetic Upgrades / Genetic Rewritings" of Exotic Alluring Beauty, along with Modified Sensorial Suite, and also Semi-Prehensile Tail on par with Useful Retractable Claws. . .

But the most MEANINGFUL kind of Silk-Based Biografts are a VERY Limited Bio-Regeneration (in Bakunin the second most popular "Lifesaver Defence" when Subdermal Armour Plating is Unpractical) and ESPECIALLY Biochip Integrated "Cat Eyes" with an Optimized Ocular Pilot Interface

That last one, even if Exoframe Pilot Optimization of lesser grade than @inane.imp 's Tony when paired with Genengineered Cat Reflexes makes of Dreanna a very lethal Gecko Operator. . .

The "Excessive Fixation" on All-Things Pyromaniacal (Napalm & White-Phosporous) narrow down a little the kind of Preferred Exoframe Weapons Loadout with a similar approach of @Golem2God 's Morat with All-Manner of Shotguns and Grenade Launcher Indirect Fire; but Martial Arts Mastery is substituted by Rocket Missile Pods and Chemical Spray Launchers

When on foot She is far more options-limited; similarly to other Gecko Pilots the Akimbo Dual-Pistol Ambidexterity is a given, but rather with a couple of Deluxe Family Heirloom Shotgun Pistols (capables of a wide range of Shotgun Slug Shells, not ONLY the beloved "Dragosnbreath" W.P. Payload, but many options of One Shell For ANY Occasion !!). . .

Her Geist is an Obnoxious Independent-Minded Model (that would be considered a "Dangerous Virtual Anarchist" by the typical Hyperpower Citizen) but also able to execute Randomic Chaos-Pattern Improvised Programming

The Tinbot "Zondcat" is, except for the Feline Visage (and the Hidden Mini-Flamethrowers) an otherwise Unremarkable Run-Of-The-Mill Model that is quite able to pass unobserved amongst far more stupid Automated Support Drones

. . . . .

Danger Rose likes this.
  19. stevenart74

@Beodren

Young Lord Alistair Mc Elliott has a whole Slew of Ariadnan Titles in his "Package" (Young Mormaer Duke, Scion of Clan Lineage, Destined to Greatness, Highlanders Officer School, Many Peers and so on) that are of limited use if outside Caledonian Society. . .

It is the induction first on the "Greenhell" Front that makes of Him what is starting to be One of the Most Stable Second-Generation Dogwarriors, along with Former Agent Bodyguard of O12,along with Scarred Survivor of Paradiso and also Young Veteran Lieutenant Officer

The "Normal Package" of an Human-Sized Highlander Caledonian Riflemen Commander changes radically when in Dogwarrior Form when a 100% Pure Teseum Cyber-Arm, along with Enormous Caledonian Claymore and also the Customized Molotok Heavy Autogun becomes far easier to employ Even One Handed. . . . .and makes of the Sawed-Off Autorifle Pistol and of the Throwing Dirk Dagger and also the Ariadnan Combi-Revolver Handcannon somehow Almost Child-Like Toys

An important part of His characterial definition is given by the Upgraded Vizier Geist with a Customized Autodoc Mood-Drugs Injector; this helps a lot with some of the most glaring issues of being a Dogface / Dogwarrior. . . . .Let's call them Non-Berserker Lycanthrope and Easy Stable Transformations

The bond with the newly-formed Enhanced K9 Unit is still fresh, but there is a Duplicated Comlog & Injector inside the collar of the Incredibly Rare Antipode Cyborg; it is also a Former Tribal Shaman and could be considered the ONLY Ariadnan Aboriginal with a Quantum Presence and also fitted with Innate Brutally Effective Hacking Programs; when that rather primitive Netrunning Fails there are anyway Advanced Teseum Claws

. . . . .

20. stevenart74

These are ALL the Player Characters meaningful aspects that I remember and recall from past Roleplaying; will STRIVE to have a well-balanced Omnicomprehensive List when all P.C. Sheets will be upgraded with New Gear and Experience Points investment. . .

Will also try to have BOTH the Same Number and the Same Game Relevance of all these "Invokeable Aspects" for ANYONE but this could need some time and fine-tuning and tweaking. . .

In the meantime feel free to Suggest and Rewrite some to BETTER reflect YOURS Personal View of YOURS Character. . . . .!!!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation