1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

General Commander Graywulf is ALSO a Caledonian Highlander Clanlord; You could go in Full High Uniform of the Galwegian Officer Corp OR in Full Dogwarrior Battleform with JUST a torn kilt girding the loins and He Will nor EVEN bat a eyelid !!!

While much of Ariadna is militarized, Merovingians like importing "Haute Couture" of the latest trends of the Human Sphere and Kazak / U.S.Ariadnan Civilians will rather employ rugged, practical Frontier Wear able to sustaib cold weather. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  2. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

@stevenart74

It was mostly a question concerning dinner activities, and fact I do not have Ariadna supplement book yet.

3. stevenart74

You yet discussed the appropriate attire with Your date, the high-born Hunzakut Cybersurgeon from Bourak. . .

She said will come dressed fashionably, but informally, in Her Culture garb and freed You to come dressed EVEN in Medieval Highlander Style like the ORIGINAL William Wallace, Connell Mc Cloud or Rob Roy. . .

You had the DISTINCT idea She is a very practical, albeit aristocratic, woman. . .

She is far, Far, FAR more interested in the Person that She will date, rather than the Dress that the Date wear . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@Beodren @stevenart74 A date? That sounds like an interesting event to watch play out. I hope all goes well for the Caledonian and the lady Hunzakut.

5. stevenart74

It was organized JUST when Alistair tried His brand new Teseum Cybernetic Prosthesis Arm. . .

More or less pag. 2 / 3 of the I.C. Thread; She is "Head Researcher" of the Haqqislamite Branch of the Minotaurs Science Division, specialized in applying Silk-Based Biotech to the unique perspective of the Ariadnan "Cuckoo Virus" (so enhancing the Bonus and reducing the Malus of the UNIQUE Physiology of Antipodes, Wulvers and Dogwarriors). . .

She also is trying to crossbreed the fierce, but endangered, Sakt Tadeers, Panther-Like alpha predators of Bourak, and "Totemic Animals" of the Hunzakut People with other powerful Beasts from Planet Dawn. . .

At the moment She has ALSO located a Desert Place of the narrow "Hot Equator" of Dawn that COULD host transplanted Sakts; problem is is WELL BEHIND the "Enemy Lines" of extremely lethal "Desert Antipodes" that are quite differentiated from the "Basic Specimens" (the ones nearby the Ariadnan Territories) and the rarer "Winter Antipodes" (Snow-White Fur, Icy Blue Eyes, larger and more aggressive, but also more primitive and blunt, than usual "Timber Wolf" Antipodes; "Grandfather Winter Coat" is an exceptionally large, smart and devastating Apex Alpha of those strain, is the "Genetic Second Father" of BOTH Wayah and Katya, the wife of Commander Greywulf, and "Genetic Grandfather" of the two Wulver Twin-Daughters of the Commander Couple). . .

The "Sand Jackals" of the Ariadnan Deserts are smaller, crueler, a little less brave and apt to hide under sandy dust-basins to ambush the Human Invaders; is rumored that Yujing built a minerary prospector camp, with HEAVY Garrison Bodyguards, but they vanquished it in a handful of hours of siege (is HINTED in Mayacast Spectacles HEAVILY censored by the Jade State-Empire Propaganda that the "Sand Jackals", not being able to crack open Wuming Armours and Guijia Exoframes simply cooked the Pilots alive with Volcanic Vents, after breaking Servomotors and Hydraulic Actuators). . .

So the prospective Date of Alistair is A LITTLE WARY to introduce Her Totemic Animals where they could crossbreed with some of the most hideous Antipodes of Planet Dawn (SPOILER ALERT: Cuckoo Virus is NOT limited to Humanoids; there are examples of "Werewolf Lycanthropes" amongst OTHER Native Animals of Dawn: Bear-Like, Walrus-Like, Wolverine-Like and even Adder Snakes. . . . . .What a NICE PLACE to live, Planet Dawn !!)

Golem2God likes this.
  6. Golem2God

So we have animal chimeras to worry about now. This doesn't bow well but at least Uja is familiar with giant wildlife.

7. stevenart74

Not Animal CHIMERAS but rather WEREANIMALS; they have a dual Form; normal "Dogface" structure (maybe a little fiercer and savage than usual, with some subtle visual cues, like SOME Dogfaces have) and a "Dogwarrior Battleform" that is LARGER, FIERCER, with fearsome FANGS / TALONS and also AT LEAST x2 the weight mass. . .

The Dog-Bear and the Dog-Walrus JUST become a mass of muscle, but the Dog-Wolverine has enough SPEED to seem on "Nitrocaine Combat Drugs" and the Dog-Adder change the "Simple" Venom into Xenomorph-Like Monomolecular Acid. . .!!

Like I said before Uja will probably say "Feels Like Home !!". . .

Paradiso is worse for an aggressive VEGETAL Life (that is PROBABLY a result of the USUAL Tohaa "Illuminati" Shehanigans when cracking in a bad manner the Digester Probe and the whole "Second Colony Ship" mishap) while Dawn is dangerous for ANIMAL (and UPLIFTED Animals as Antipodes are). . .

Ugarat, Homeworld of the Morat Race, has NASTY vegetals, animals, microbial fungus and even an harmful Volcanic Atmosphere when Magma Vents OFTEN explodes. . .

Like I said beforehand seem inspired by a "Warhammer 40.000 Deathworld". . . . .this means that Morats are, in reality, CATACHANS !!!

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

Ariadna is wonderful place. It is rest of Galaxy that is too soft for it.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  9. Golem2God

Spoken like a true Ariadnan.
    I hope his experience helps make quick work of these abominations.
    That is quite a connection. Never thought of Morats in that manner but I'll certainly will remember it.

stevenart74 likes this.
  10. stevenart74

@Golem2God , @inane.imp , @Danger Rose , @Beodren . . .

Forgot to add a secondary, but very important info. . .

The Job Event to where I went Friday had gone EXCEEDINGLY well; I have now contacts with Art Developers that start from rough 2D Conceptuals to proceed to 3D Renders that could be done in the graphic systems employed by big Game Software Houses (mainly in the style of Electronic Arts, Bethesda Software and Naughty Dogs). . .

Part of the collaborative project will be to proceed on "Personal Art" like the Rough Sketches that I'm developing for YOURS Characters; and we will used Maya and other 3D Rendering to enhance extant stuff. . .

It will be lenghty process but SOONER or LATER I will have an effective 3D rendering of Uja'Rak'Se'Ok ("Almost Naked" in Daturazi Style and THEN Custom Jumpjet Armour), Alistair McElliott (BOTH in Dogface AND Dogwarrior Form), Dreanna Farabella and Tony Rodriguez (on a simple Gecko Suit AND onbord their Exoframes). . .

The ONLY catch is that the Rendering will be QUITE difficult to "Print" in the size and style of Infinity Wargame Miniatures; the definition is far narrower than employed in "Virtual 3D" Graphics (in easier words a 3D for Animation becomes a "Hollow Bubble with Gaps" if You try to print it with Standard 3D Printers, with the tiny precision needed for the Miniature Size) but could be done in "Larger Enough" Action Figures like the differenc in size between basic Corvus Belli Minature, the special "Bootleg" Non-Action Poses and the Luxumbra Busts. . .

But one could always dream that MAYBE the 3D Rendering will be done in a manner that Corvus Belli Printers could consider; after all YET there is 100% compatibility between R.P.G. Characters and Wargame Miniatures (with a "Direct porting" between the Rule Systems well explained in Players Guide and G.M. Manual). . .

. . . . .

Before anyone think that there will be risk of "Copyright Infringements" when I will execute the FINAL Renderings, for a Work Project and Portfolio to present to Videogame Developers, I will have "Transformed" the Characters in something that will ONLY seem VAGUELY a Corvus Belli Infinity Miniature (the Idea is to have a "Space Fantasy" Mood: Uja as a sort of "Warcraft Space Ork Noble Savage", Alistair as a "Space Celtic Elf with a Totemic Wolf Power" and Dreanna and Tony as "Space Paladins with Magic Armour"). . .

But rough sketches, useful as Concpt JUST for our R.P.G. Campaign, SHOULD be considered Fanart WITHOUT Copyright Infringements. . .

. . . . .

For the Game Advancement I will then proceed after Today, where I have to go to My brother's house to discuss the resolution of the Legal Issues that plagued My Family this August. . . . .!!!

Golem2God likes this.
  11. Golem2God

Whoa!! 3D?! I wasn't expecting that.
    You mean actual models/statues?

stevenart74 likes this.
  12. stevenart74

3D prints after MANY months of painstaking labours and trials-by-error !!

At the moment it will be Rough Sketches THEN more detailed Colour Concepts THEN 2D Matte Painting THEN starting the 3D rendering. .

Golem2God and inane.imp like this.
  13. Golem2God

Well it is still a lofty goal to set. I bet it will turn out great when the whole process is done.

14. Golem2God

@Beodren I think you can pick up with Alistar.

stevenart74 likes this.
  15. stevenart74

Knock, knock, H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. "Field Aspects" are at the Door of Lord McElliot's Bungalow. . .

@Golem2God . . .

There are some issues that "Mr. and Ms. Se'Ok" need to address before "Chappie2" and "Artichokehead Commandos" enter the premises. . . . .???

Golem2God likes this.
  16. Golem2God

@stevenart74 I'm not sure which ones you are referring to. Then again it could be a simple matter that I overlooked but right now nothing comes to mind. The next day/morning in the RPG will open up new events and people into the couple's life that is for sure.

stevenart74 likes this.
  17. stevenart74

@Golem2God . . .

I was asking if Your Character had something more to ask to other P.C. before the "Guests" arrives. . .!!

Golem2God likes this.
  18. Golem2God

Guests? More people are coming over to AL's?
    As for questions I can't think of any. Might as well push on through to the next stage.

19. stevenart74

"Guests" as in H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. Aspects and the two Tohaa Commandos. . .

Just going to give Players a little more time to check each others. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  20. Golem2God

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation