1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

You can figure out a way to keep him out of the action for a while.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

I’m still alive.

stevenart74 likes this.
  3. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

O.K. Good Morning to anyone. . .

The "Airfield Battle Closure" post is almost ready, but has become quote lenghty with the need to address the specific concerns of any Active Player, aling with some snippets of useful infos for the not-active ones that COULD rejoin later. . .

Was thinking to break it up in smaller, more manageable "personal snippets" so that anyone could concentrate on its P.C. and not be constrained to scroll a ponderous "Textwall" . . .

What all of You Think about it??

4. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

I think snippet will certainly be easier to tackle than giant textwalls., but current form of paragraphs dedicated for players was certainly working for me so far.

stevenart74 likes this.
  5. stevenart74

Personalized airfield battle closures almost all finished and almost ready to be posted. . .

There are some specific Player Character's concerns or specific NPC interactions that need to be addressed for anyone / someone / everyone? ? ?

6. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

I'm going to be a tad slower answering (for some reason my phone is not notifying me of the email notifications when someone posts in the Treads); but I'll do my best to remain active.

7. inane.imp

Do you still get @Danger Rose notifications? If so we can make certain we @you when we expect to answer.

I'm only getting notifications to this thread via Tapatalk not the main thread. Which is weird.

8. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Sometimes. It's more a problem with the smartphone (old model, with very limited capacity; but that's the price I pay for having a physically small phone). For example, I got this last notification but the one before, I learned about when I logged in today.

Golem2God likes this.
  9. stevenart74

Other forumites noticed problems with personal notifications so, perhaps , is not just a fault of old Hardware / Software. . .

Anyway, as no one asked for special stuff, the personalized airfield battle "closure posts" are ready to be written soon. . .

Hopefully I managed to have them not too lenghty but entertainment, interesting and full of custmizable Plot-Hooks. . . . .

Golem2God and Danger Rose like this.
  10. stevenart74

Everything written down in the manner that I hope is most satisfying for all. . .

Just had some small issues yesterday evening with a "Semi-Formal Dinner" with useful job local assetts that endured more, and with more courses, that I previously thought (I was the cook, preparing personalized recipe variants of typical Italian Dishes). . . . .

Later during the day will post all the stuff; also working on some more elaborated Player Characters Concept Art. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  11. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Looking forward to it and getting back into the game. Fun times are ahead for sure.

Danger Rose likes this.
  12. stevenart74

Just some minor delays due to unexpected combinations of problems of Job / Family (nothing serious at all; JUST untimely and annoying stuff). . .

Updates for all coming as soon as possible !!!

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  13. Beodren

So... another delay?

stevenart74 likes this.
  14. inane.imp

I just think of it as a sedate pacing. ;)

Our GM has a lot going on. So it's kinda a slower pace. It is what it is. :)

Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  15. stevenart74

Sorry for the further delay, but as I now know that I have, in the next upcoming week, precious few time to connect, and even check the Internet (after more than 2 Months, I'm changing anew the Operational Location of Work, returning to a previous Jobplace !!). . .

So I decided to expand a little each closure of EACH Player Character, with seeding it with some more "Plot Hooks" related to the Background History of anyone. . .

There is a whole "Mini Chapter" for each P.C. that also showed some glimpses of what the "Inactive Players" could have occurred; hopefully I managed to write it ENOUGH "In Character" but feel free to rewrite any parts that does not fit Your P.C. personal viewpoint. . .

The last "Epilogue" while DIRECTLY linked to the Background History of @Golem2God and @inane.imp Characters is a sort of "Foreboding Action" that happens "Off Screen" from the knowledge of each Player Character. . .

Is useful just to set the "Mood" of the History in developement. . .

More important EACH Active Player is now linked to H.I.V.E.M.I.N.D. the Customized A.I. serving the Minotaurs Mercs; this means that even if NOT STRICTLY a Commanding Officer, is still a DIRECT Channel to each of them, and allow also "Real Time" Comms between each Squadmate that could now freely speak and decide about the aftermath of the Airfield Battle. . .

As soon as any Player Character had interacted with any other (and optionally chosen N.P.C. Officers of the Mercs High Command, whose Actions, and Re-Actions, I will write at later date) We could start to speak about dishing X.P. and other Rewards (such as defining, and ALSO, adding Custom-Tailored "Elite" Equipement and Gear). . .

For any clarifications, feel free to ask. . . . .!!!

inane.imp, Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  16. inane.imp

Sorry for the delay responding I'm still alive. Will get onto it this weekend. I just haven't been in the right headspace to do RPG stuff.

stevenart74 likes this.
  17. stevenart74

Don't worry and take Your time...

18. inane.imp

@Beodren I assume that Alistair doesn't like to be called Mac? ;)

Tony's not aware that's he probably just insulted a Dogwarrior, but he wouldn't care anyway. He'll be assigning nicknames to everyone unless someone else does it first.

It's not that he's being deliberately rude, he's just applying a different set of rules to the social interaction and doesn't get that they're not the right ones. He's also worrying too much about the big picture to see the interpersonal issues he's potentially creating.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  19. Beodren

He is thankfully used to offworlders and should be able to move on. First and foremost, he is a soldier.

stevenart74, inane.imp and Golem2God like this.
  20. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

@inane.imp I see that me and Tony share a liking of being able to be alone when we want to be. Being out and about people is always a time to watch yourself and your surroundings in my mind. Plus I tend to look at the bigger picture instead of shorter term events.

#420 Golem2God, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    stevenart74 and inane.imp like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation