1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

I'll jump into the action if someone else begins their part of the tale. I can provide some cover fire if need be where Uja currently is squatting.

2. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

I'd just keep it rolling. Bash the bots head in. You me and Golem seem to be the posting at the moment and we've all posted this round.

Golem2God likes this.
  3. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

I suggest all the more "Active" roleplayers with a teamwork effort to destroy another of the big, bad, bulky Tank- Drones. . .

Other Players that are not in the mood Now for writing there action would simply shot down the Flyer Hornets- Drones in a sirt of "Off Screen" scene. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  4. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

Sorry about the delay. It had been a rough pair of weeks at work. The Director of our Health Institution just quit, which means everyone is doing what they want since there's no boogie man to be afraid of. And that translates into more work for those of us who stay behind and actually do the work.

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  5. Golem2God

Glad to hear that you are one of those who actually do the work. You shall be rewarded in the long run especially since you didn't do this as an eye-pleaser then slack off when no one is looking.

Danger Rose and stevenart74 like this.
  6. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

@Golem2God thanks for tagging me. I actually hadn't been getting notifications that the thread was moving on. Sorry.

Golem2God, inane.imp and stevenart74 like this.
  7. stevenart74

Red. . .

You can easily and quickly write off the last Tank Drone as being heroically dispatched by Your character in collaborative teamwork with the other P.C.s . ..

Golem2God likes this.
  8. Golem2God

Maybe you should check your notification settings. Something might be off about them.

stevenart74 likes this.
  9. Golem2God

@DaRedOne @Danger Rose @Yasashii Fuyu @inane.imp @Beodren Since we are almost completely done with the drones, I would think 1 or 2 post should finish it up, we should talk about our character's skills. What does each of us bring to the table and how can our choices provide a strategy for our first mission together and beyond? I've also been thinking of what our build paths should look like and it would be smart to talk this over with each other. So as to not overlap too much with another character's skills. Too much of a good thing is too much of a good thing.:confused: Anyway you get the picture.

Please reply as soon as you can so we may discuss this and lets get some character introductions during this upcoming week. I'm going to be part of a vacation my family has planned so I'll be out-of-town from :date:September 1 to September 8:date:. I should be back online on the eighth so don't be surprised if I suddenly pop up again on that date. Looking forward to hearing from all of you and returning to the forums after a short hiatus.

stevenart74 likes this.
  10. Golem2God

@loricus Are you able to rejoin the RPG currently or is now not a good time for you?

stevenart74 likes this.
  11. loricus

loricus Satellite Druid

I wouldn't be able to be regular. I haven't even updated the tactics wiki for like a month.

stevenart74 likes this.
  12. stevenart74

@Beodren , @DaRedOne . . .

If You feel for it the last heavily damaged Tank Walker Drone could be jointly dispatched by Your characters. . .

Or You can let it be finished by the others anand we assume Yours PC will shoot down the remaining smaller Flyer Drones. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  13. stevenart74

Also was thinking, when I could resume Active Mastering in September (when my family Legal Issues will be finally solved) to have some specific Campaign directions. . .

As soon as Airport Debacle is wrapped up and debriefed, and the Group has finished Loose Ends of any Characters, I have thought the Group to underwent some Undercover Black Ops undercover and under the guise of a Combat Sport Team (sponsored by the various Minotaurs Mercenary Company's backers) touring the width of Ariadna and Planet Dawn. . .

A mixed Team of Aristeia Wannabees, Dogbowl Apprentices and Gladiator Fighters for T.A.G.s and Superheavy Infantry Armours should be the PERFECT cover for the squad Paramilitary Gear in a Planet like Dawn. . .

I thought this Idea because some Players espressed the Will to do some Investigative Adventure nice with Heavy Combat. . .

Or we could go for Frontline Battles in Full Gear if is the idea of the majority of the Players decision. . . . .

Golem2God likes this.
  14. DaRedOne

DaRedOne Morat Warrior Philosopher
    Warcor

Okay guys, I'm completely at loss here. I think the current progression is too confusing for me and I haven't been able to sit down and read the posts to write a good answer in a long, long while. It might be better if I drop out. Sorry.

Golem2God likes this.
  15. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Svengali attacked with some drones (little flying drones and big crab bots). Shuttle landed. TAGs got out and shot things. Not-TAGs also shot things. Things are now quiet. This was done without rolling to speed things up.

Pretty much all we need is someone to report that the attack is over and for the new arrivals to report somewhere for debriefing.

@stevenart74. KISS. We're employees: just tell us what our boss wants us to do and we'll do it because we're getting paid.

If we aim for September 8ish to be completed debriefing you'll be able to pick up again then.

Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  16. Golem2God

I made a post that set up the ending so the event should be over already and introductions should be beginning this week.

17. Golem2God

I think it is pretty much over. The number of drones that attacked are all taken care of. I think some of the player forgot or miscalculated the number. We should just move on into the character introductions and I already got some interaction planned for @Danger Rose so I'm looking forward to that.

Danger Rose likes this.
  18. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

I would love to write a wrap up text for this first encounter, but frankly I'm not able to be "in character" with any of the NPC characters yet as I know waaaay too little about them, so any form of "reporting in" would fall kinda short :-P

I think the Problem is that our current setting is very complicated in nature, a crapton of different NPCs which we can't control ourselves as we know too little about them, a lot of installations which serve a crapton of purposes, but no knowledge as to how we will fit into them yet.

I think the group needs to move to a more enclosed area like the barracks or their house or whatever so we can pass the time with player interactions, but I feel like our first contact with the NPCs on the island shouldn't be a quick "and then they were sent off to their apartments" kind of thing :-P and the only one that can provide that level of grand introduction would be Steven as the GM.

stevenart74 likes this.
  19. stevenart74

SHOULD be able to write a "Battle Closure" scene wrap-up to ANY Active Players action for Tomorrow. . .

I say "SHOULD" because in the Last Two Months AS SOON AS I think I can resume an active Gamemastering THEN Life decides to shovel shit in My face. . . . .with a VERY LARGE spade !!

August was a critically awful month, while was supposed to be Half-Vacation with Light Work, but Legal Issues of My Mother, problems to solve with My Ex and Her daughter ("Problems" in the sense that We are BOTH thinking of re-start Our relationship, but we have BOTH a very chaotic Life !!), Finance Issues of the Family, Freelance Jobs shehanigans and various assorted other madness had made this quite a crazy rollecoaster ride. . .!!

. . . . .

Anyway many Thanks for any Active Players that managed to stay and write on their onw some "Diceless Heroics" and My heartful sorry for those who did not manage to like enough the Game for the problems caused by My erratic, sporadic interventions. . .

. . . . .

I believe it is time also for a "Roll Call" to see who is still interested in continuing a more Active Roleplaying (providing R.W. Manure does not "Hit The Fan" AGAIN in My Life !!):

@Golem2God . . .

@Yasashii Fuyu . . .

@inane.imp . . .

@Danger Rose . . .

Well Active and Interested players, who expressed some concerns (both in P.M. and Open forms) about HOW developing further the Game. . .

@Beodren . . .

@DaRedOne . . .

Still with Us and interested in continuing. . . . .???

@loricus . . .

@oldGregg . . .

At the moment You said that are impossibilitated to continue in a steady manner for various motives; but are You interested in re-joining when it suits You, and I should keep Your Characters active, but in a "Background Setting Mode". . .??

. . . . .

Let Me know . . . . .

inane.imp and Golem2God like this.
  20. Golem2God

Ready and willing chief.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation