1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

TBH this was basically my plan B in character. Try to stay alive while the NPC support does the heavy lifting. :)

stevenart74 likes this.
  2. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

Well, as soon as I see the map, I will do my best to improve local defenders positions. Until then, I believe one of my orders was to clean the landing strip, so shuttle should be good to crash or land, depending on their mood.

3. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

I believe ALL the Active Players are on the same board, and so will plan the Map and Stats accordingly. . .

Just some late minute issues of Job, Family and Travel Accomodations and I could concentrate better on the Campaign. . . . .!!!

4. stevenart74

LAST MINUTE UPDATE !!

I have to go to the place of a Heavy Metal Concert this evening, where I will meet their Band Manager, as they have the need to rehaul their Graphic Structure and their Logo. . .

I had done in the past some work for checking "Heavy Metal Covers" but was to assist other Artists that had few "Manpower Time" to finish strict deadlines. . .

This is the first time I have to check for an "Emergency Last Minute" work, and so I could not avoid to check on it (as also was proposed through the Medium of two cherished friends that "Guaranteed" for My sake). . .

Hoepfully will bring Me some good Networking Contacts for My expanding "Sphere of Job Influence" and will help better My Art Developement. . .

I'm constrained to finish what I was writing for the Game for the Late Tomorrow Morning. . .

In the meantime feel free ALL to write down a "Rough Canvas" about how You want to nail down the Defensive Pattern. . .

@Beodren technically YOU could decide much of the "Tactical Map Overlay" by having the Airport Personnel to prepare Cargo Containers and Heavy Vehicles for crearing "Artificial Heavy Defence Walls" to funnell the Enemy down preferred paths. . .

See You all later. . . . .!!!

5. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Wait...must have missed something....no dashing out of the airlock in free fall on a cable for Miyu? Are waiting until we land and then fight?

I mean if that's the case I'm fine with it, just let the Pilot yell at Miyu not to do this crazy shit and she won't I guess :-P

stevenart74 likes this.
  6. stevenart74

@Yasashii Fuyu . . .

The problem is that the old frame of reference of the actions (and reactions from the N.P.C.) went scrambled when the Game Group lost THREE Player Characters in quick succession. . .

I wanted to have an "Epic Dogfight" with the Shuttle Crew in "Heroic Combat" against the Flying Drones, but had to continuosly re-adapt the Scenario for different "Power Levels" due to the "Ebb & Flow" of the partecipation. . .

Also this is NOT an Easy Weekend fro Me, between "Work Obligations" and "Family Affairs" that does not consider significant checks on supposed "Holidays". . .

Now we have reached more or less a "Steady, Reliable Number" of Active Players (I don't think will be other "Monkeywrenches" !!) and so finally could concentrate, when I can, on providing an amusing Scenario tailored (at the BEST of My meager Skills) to the Player Characters. . .

Being Your T.A.G. optimized for Close Combat then You can think to have the Exoframe "Jumping Preventively" with the aforementioned Tether Cable to obtain an "Optimal Placement" on the upcoming Combat Map. . .

. . . . .

As I said beforehand, the Player Characters could EVEN build an "Ideal Tactical Map" on their own, by discuss by P.M. or O.O.C. or I.C. as the Enemies are forced to arrive on their Defensive Positioning and forced to fight on the PLAYERS term. . . !!

Anyone feel free to chime and provide "Tactical Insight" that I will check thoroughly for this. . .

Golem2God likes this.
  7. Yasashii Fuyu

To be honest, I couldn't even begin to draw a tactical map at the moment :-P Still a bit too overwhelmed by all the ground forces scuttling around n stuff, and not fully aware of potential threats on the ground, so I hope you don't mind if I'd rather wait for you to lay out the details.

No need to overly stress yourself with the time and whatnot, with Kurage Crisis starting I am damn busy writing my story and preparing anyways :-P

stevenart74 likes this.
  8. stevenart74

Forgot also that there is incoming all the issues about "Bell Of War", Kurage Defence and so on. . .

While I do not have NEITHER Time NOR Care for that Stuff (unless for creating LATER some inspirational Art for Friends PERHAPS when I will be less troubled by R.W. Shehanigans and with the R.P.G. as main PRIMARY Target) I hoep it will not infringe further on our Organizational needs. . .

Still striving to organize a little better, as Today is "Full Working Day" anyway (sometimes being "Freelance" is Good . . . . .and sometimes SUXXX !!!). . .

See You all later (hopefully NOT VERY Later !!). . .

Golem2God likes this.
  9. stevenart74

Still stranded by some R.W. Problems. . .

Continuing to try to create a Well-Balanced Encounter, but constrained to do it at a Snail-Pace. . .

Hopefully all Job / Family / Organizational issues will be solved in 1, max 2 days; in the mentime I'll advance everything when I can. . .

What a Shitty Weekend that I had. . . . .!!!

inane.imp and Danger Rose like this.
  10. Yasashii Fuyu

I hope you're doing alright @stevenart74 , like I said, don't worry....I'll be busy as hell playing and preparing my first battle report for the campaign today anyways :-P and I need to get another chapter for my Story done as well O.O Holy crap this will be stressful :-P

stevenart74 and inane.imp like this.
  11. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

stevenart74 likes this.
  12. inane.imp

Apparently so am I :'(

stevenart74 likes this.
  13. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

14. inane.imp

Golem2God likes this.
  15. Yasashii Fuyu

Golem2God likes this.
  16. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

Which NA2 force?

17. inane.imp

StarCo. Couldn't be arsed dealing with the big faction politics of Nomads.

I'm mainly playing as Opfor for people who actually care.

Golem2God likes this.
  18. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that :( It sucks when you end up in such position.

Golem2God likes this.
  19. inane.imp

It's not an issue for me: I'm not active in Nomads leadership. I'm basically voting with my feet because I'm fairly confident that this iteration will be as toxic as the last. They're welcome to it.

I was hoping that StarCo would have more flexibility than just being a proxy for JSA. As it is I'll probably win in non-important zones and lose in locations detrimental to JSA.

Golem2God likes this.
  20. Yasashii Fuyu

The good thing about this campaign is that even if you lose, you can at least still make it an interesting battle report :-)

I'll have a game against one of PanO's top generals today, who I somehow always have a hard time against (Can't seem to deal with his bloody Jotum -.-), and this time his Jotum will even have AIR DEPLOYMENT *lol* but I'm sure it'll make a glorious battle report even if I get my arse wiped, so I look forward to it :-)

Golem2God and inane.imp like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation