1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Minotaurs Out-Of-Character Thread

Discussion in 'RPG' started by stevenart74, May 13, 2018.

1. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

Waiting on @stevenart76 for our foes to react and our NPC support to act.

Golem2God and stevenart74 like this.
  2. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

Yep, as soon as Life stop kicking Me in the Nuts (for Good or Bad; as I have been presented with some Good Opportunities that I cannot let escape. . . !!) will resume every N.P.C. (friendly Allies, simple Bystanders and enemy Adversaries) actions and reactions along with ANY Options that the Player Characters could take and choose between. . .!!

Danger Rose and Golem2God like this.
  3. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

I’m back! Doesn’t look like too much has happened? What do we need?

I assume we’ve still got a bogie on our six and I’m locking them down with white noise. Can I multi-task?

4. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

I say so. Why not give it a try?

stevenart74 and Danger Rose like this.
  5. inane.imp

We're going to need 1-2 rounds while the crazy people get in their TAGs, ( [emoji14] ) we've also got external support. So I'd focus on delaying them (IMMing a flying REM seems fun).

#225 inane.imp, Jun 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2018
  6. Danger Rose

Danger Rose The Wrecking Belles

In my defense, I'm not jumping into my Tag's box. I'll have my REM throw grenades and flames at them if they get too close. Unless anyone feels like assembling it? (Calling Dr. Tony)

stevenart74 and Golem2God like this.
  7. inane.imp

I have a Hail Mary play in mind ;)

Danger Rose and stevenart74 like this.
  8. Golem2God

Oh good. And here I thought catwoman was going to be unreasonable by throwing herself into the oceans above.:laughing:

#228 Golem2God, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
  9. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Are you guys by any chance implying that Miyu's heroic attempt to save our arses as well as most likely the future of Planet Dawn itself is in any way.....crazy? Rude! :-P

10. inane.imp

I'd never imply that.

I fully intend outright saying it.... I'm just waiting for the next round.

[emoji14]

11. Danger Rose

Yes? But like Dreanna said: "She's MY kind of crazy." :heart::heart::heart:

stevenart74, Golem2God and inane.imp like this.
  12. Golem2God

Danger Rose likes this.
  13. stevenart74

stevenart74 Well-Known Member

O.K. Still some Issues that I'm busy solving, but I'm closing the problems and should SOON be able to resume a regular, steady "Answer Stream" to all the Active Players. . .

As we are Here anyobe has critiques, suggestions, hints about the Pace / Setting / Format of the Campaign Game. . .??

If anyone have some ideas about "How" is believed to better the enjoyement for all then be forthcoming with its personal tips. . .

I'm here to have ANYONE an entertaining and amusing Play-By-Post and hearing the "Complaints" of Players is ALWAYS a wise move !!!

Golem2God, Danger Rose and inane.imp like this.
  14. inane.imp

Nah it's really fun!

I joked to a mate the other day that the "world" is more Guardians of the Galaxy than Starship Troopers, but that's just a matter of finding our feet. Not complaining mind, just noting a slight difference in understanding (that's resolving itself ;) ). So I'm not suggesting that you change your vision :)

I wouldn't worry about delays as much: the whole point of PBP is that it moves along in the background.

The only thing I'm struggling with is the amount of secondary characters, and that's mainly because Tony hasn't interacted with most of them so I don't have a mental framework for pidgeonholing them. I suspect that it'll sort itself out once he's on the ground and part of the miileau. :)

15. Golem2God

Besides wishing that the story status would progress each day through a P.C. post I say we are looking good so far. Life is life and it throws curve balls that catch people off guard. I just want life to take a pitching break so we all can produce a steady stream of content unhindered. Lets just do our best according to our personal situations. We all can't push out content 100% of the time.

@inane.imp Tony will be fine when he gets to know some people. Even a guy like him will find his ninch on the island. I hope.

Also in other news which of the players in this RPG will be joining up for the upcoming Dawn campaign? Which side will you be on or if you are a Merc sectorial which sides will you help out with your services?

stevenart74 likes this.
  16. Danger Rose

As usual, I'll asume my Sireen Barakat persona and play Haqqislam.

Concerning on whose side we're on, for now it's Humanity. Ask me again after hostilities have begun and I'll give you a completely different answer.

17. inane.imp

Nah, I meant me player is struggling to keep track of the secondary characters not Tony. Tony's status as 'one of the new guys' makes his job easier.

I'm tossing up playing StarCo depending on how the NA2 factions function. The drama amongst the larger factions is putting me off. Otherwise I will play and report some games but avoid the metagame. But I'll probably go with anti-Aleph and anti-JSA mainly. But JSA has serious plot armour.

18. Golem2God

Even Plot Armor can fail, brake or crack under pressure.

stevenart74 likes this.
  19. Yasashii Fuyu

Yasashii Fuyu Well-Known Member

Not under my watch O.O

Take this!
    [​IMG]

I shall as always continue the Story of General Yasashii Fuyu, now on the rightful side of his family in the JSA. I am currently trying to catch my story (as can be read on my Blog) forward to reach the timeline of the Kurage Crisis, no easy feat though...I've just reached the beginning of the Uprising :-P

I look forward to being part of a smaller faction this time, hopefully the pressure and frustration won't be as big as in Yu Jing in the previous campaigns. The Plot (and game mechanics) armour IS heavy this time, so we might stand a chance of not getting completely roflstomped. And if we do...I hope I'll at least get a good story out of it.

#239 Yasashii Fuyu, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  20. Beodren

Beodren Well-Known Member

Well... I am going to give my CHA some matches. It is after all Dawn. Shame about JSA plot armor, but hey, some people said PanO cannot be challenged.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation