1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Military Orders. A word of hope.

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Daireann, Sep 6, 2020.

1. Arkaon1125

Arkaon1125 Well-Known Member

Thanks! I was confusing the use of Doctor skills with the MediKit Equipment (that now is far better than doctor for out PnO i can see)

2. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

also FWIW shotguns lacking intuitive attack is intended and not a bug.

3. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

@eciu You could also use your KoJ as a bait so your Albedo BF has 4 shots on 10 unopposed. Dire scenario, but you seem to play on terrible tables.
    Solutions exist. Not always great but when you compare to sectorials like Starmada, our options to get out of our DZ are more than decent. And you shouldn't use the calculator for N4 as it is still calculating crits in the N3 way, as far as I know.

4. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

One possibility I figured out, is to use FD Hospitaller and FD KoJ for some interesting link team possibilities. It's a Hospitaller link, so viable members include other Hospitallers, KoJ, Santiagos, Infirmarer, OS, and Konstantinos. All this can result in HI/mostly HI Core, with BSG placed up to 8" up the field. Might be actually fun to try it out.

Savnock likes this.
  5. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Actually thinking slotting konstantinos into a hospitaller link to force hacking attempts on his move through repeater nets. That way i can move shoot with the HI, as hackers will forced to choose to spotlight konstantinos or give up their aro, as the other knights will not be valid targets due to stealth.

Ofcourse this no longer applies to magisters, but you take what you can get

Savnock and SpectralOwl like this.
  6. MikeTheScrivener

MikeTheScrivener O-12 Peace Kepper

something about Konstantinos' only use is being a big lumbering fool is oddly fitting.

7. Stiopa

You can also move Konstantinos closer without the risk of getting Immobilized or Isolated, and just shoot the hacker.

He's meh, especially when one looks at characters who act as force multipliers, like Yara Haddad, but at least he's less expensive meh now.

8. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Which does almost not affect the general chances if both parties have similar burst (FK ML vs Kamau), or even gives additional chances to active piece (higher burst, Santiago and Hospitaller).

Yes solutions exist, as you mentioned here. But as you can see MO has to scratch to build anything worth of note, and when "trick" factions have better "apply hammer to face" tools, you know that something is off. In said example, taking the BF means you probably want to have full link to reliably shoot Kamau (while sacrificing someone), so OS link - which means usually that you have heavily limited other options while list building. This is even emphasized by a fact that a damn BF is not full wildcart in MO, but in NCA is/was (for some funny reason).

Yes you can probably apply Tikbalang to almost every list, but we were here with Hosp+Mag link (great thing, but was only option to have reliable way of leaving DZ).

So again might be tools in MO, but they are limited and kinda clunky.

Starmada might also have limited options, but still has smoke, Andromeda, Santiago (suddenly not a problem solver?), do not have Lt problem, and Kappas with Bluecoats give you some mad DZ defense/order battery for cheap.

9. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

So how exactly does MO now solve a problem of : repeater under camo (on a rooftop or not).

(because it seems that repeaters now function normally even while under camo)

10. Ammon

Ammon Member

You can't even sacrifice an OS to beat the Kamau. He can declare an illegal ARO on the BF so if you shoot he gets to shoot back if you dont his ARO just becomes idle.

11. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Can he ?

The issue of "invalid ARO" came to my mind some time ago, but I have always forgotten to check it. I have a unreliable memory that it was in general not possible but.....

@ijw to the rescue!

Question:
    Can a reactive trooper declare an ARO which is invalid at the moment of it's declaration (for example link activates, ARO guy delcares shoot against a guy who is not visible yet, hoping he will became visible within next short skill) ?

12. Ammon

Ammon Member

You check if AROs are valid after everyone has declared all of their actions.

13. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Make fat foot konstantinos make them waste their aros i guess, then go kill the hacker. Honestly my main concern is opponent going first and picking apart an HI link through a pitcher . Since only the targer of the hacking attack gets an aro.

It definitely feels like MO can struggle even if it goes first but if it doesnt go first might as well pack up

14. Stiopa

By making CB realize how stupidly broken this particular combination is?

15. Ghost87

Ghost87 Well-Known Member

Sorry but that sounds like the standard approach of solving problems for PanO. xD

Tourniquet likes this.
  16. Stiopa

I'll do you one better: how one deals with Neurocinetics HRMC in IA? ;)

17. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Shooting, that i get. You shoot it back, we are pretty good at that. Sure we are no burst 6 mimetism bs16 active piece. But we can do shooting.

The infowar aspect of n4 is the most worrying since MO was pretty mediocre at that to begin with

18. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Does the Tikbalang AP HMG completely outclass the Seraph?

19. Skoll

Skoll Well-Known Member

Ap is super valuable now, the visual mod is of massive help too.

20. daboarder

daboarder Force One Commander
    Warcor

Hes a good option for sure, but im really keen on healers for my hitters, and dragging them into the linm saves me pts by giving me both a healer and a link.memeber as opposed to having to buy them.separately, and orders as my healer will often be where i need him already.

Savnock likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation