1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mercenaries - Authorised Bounty Hunter & HVT

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by Rigel, Apr 3, 2019.

1. Rigel

Rigel Active Member

Hola a todos. Quería compartir con vosotros un par de miniaturas que he pintado hace no mucho: El Cazarrecompensas autorizado y la chica VIP del Dire Foes de Yasbir & Konstantinos. Espero que os gusten. Los comentarios son bienvenidos.

Hi all! I wish to share with you a couple of minis I painted recently: the Authorized Bounty Hunter and the HVT from Infinity Dire Foes of Yasbir & Konstantinos. I hope you like it!. Any comments are welcome!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Mas fotos en nuestro blog/ More photos in our blog: Freakland Scenics: http://freaklandscenics.blogspot.com/2019/03/infinity-authorised-bounty-hunter-vip.html

Golem2God, Abydog, coleslaw and 8 others like this.
  2. Rigel

Rigel Active Member

Nueva incorporación. Tenía dos Kazaks Spetsnatz que quería añadir como mercenarios:

New addition. Both Kazak Spetsnatz to use as mercenaries:

[​IMG]

Mi intención era jugarlos como Brawlers, justo antes de que saliera la caja nueva... aún así creo que como mercenarios/cazarrecompensas tendrán un hueco en una lista del sectorial Druso.
    My idea was use them as Brawlers, just before the new box release... indeed I will use both as bounty hunters or mercenaries in the Druze sectorial.

[​IMG]

Más información en /more info at:
    http://freaklandscenics.blogspot.com/2019/04/infinity-mercenarios.html

Oni, McNamara, Xeurian and 7 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation