1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Massive N4 spoilers

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Surmelk, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Teslarod

Teslarod when in doubt, Yeet

Check the Morats for stuff that isn't done.
    The Raicho (Immunity: Critical) and the Zerats (Mimetism (-6) are, but I really, really, reaaally hope the Sogarat and Vangurads aren't final.

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Fucking LOL at the Liu Xing getting worse in the leak though, that's some trolling right there.

Dragonstriker likes this.
  3. Triumph

If you believe these leaks though and want some maximum salt, BSG Zuyong is 26pts. Riot Grrls picked up +2CC, 6-2 MOV and FAT1 on top of their N3 stats, BSG profile is 27pts.

TOP KEK

@Benkei may well be right, if you wanna play HI links your best bet is shaping up to be Nomads.

4. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

MSV2 seems to have gone up in price on Epsilon and Rui Shi, but not on Nisses. It's also odd that Daoying price on Multi Sniper has increased by 2 considering Multi Snipers have gone down 1 point elsewhere. Adding to this, the cost increase going from BSG to BSG+HD is 8 which is no bueno. Daoying is clearly not up to snuff and should probably be completely disregarded.
    I also note that Taowu and Lu Duan have "Holomask" while Tian Gou still have Holoprojector and Holoprojector L2 and since Lu Duan has Holoprojector without level I can only assume that Tian Gou hasn't been updated in a meaningful way at all when this database snapshot is from. Ditto Lucien Sforza.

5. Triumph

He's paying for LT2 now on that sniper profile, no more freebies

6. Triumph

82pt Guijia with super jump though? I think I can make that work, well enough to justify its cost at least. @Koni tell me that's real.

Not sold on a 80 fucking point blue wolf though that's a rort.

7. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

shut up, Karen

nazroth and Teslarod like this.
  8. Triumph

[​IMG]

9. Mahtamori

Oh yeah, shit you're right, and so are the Domaru Spit LT. That's a really weird and wholly unwelcome change, in my opinion.

Edit: I'm so interested in what Frenzy does, btw. Domaru lost it, but if the Riot Grrl and Hospitaller costs are even remotely true, that means Frenzy is a huge detriment. Do you think they fully lose ability to Cover maybe?

10. Triumph

Whatever it is it'll probably be ignored in a link because fuck you and the horse you rode in on.

Dragonstriker, Benkei and Aldo like this.
  11. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

NCO instead of XO on the Hac Tao HMG. Holy shit that's good.

Zhenchas finally shock immune.

12. Benkei

Benkei Well-Known Member

I got almost everything I wanted from N4 except fair costing on Zuyongs and a decent Liu Xing. But the rest is dandy even if the Blue Wolf is a bit meh.

13. Weathercock

Weathercock Well-Known Member

I'd really rather have an unnerfed XO than NCO for flavor purposes, but it's an acceptable change.

I really hope we've not yet seen anything close to the final version of Louie yet though.

14. the huanglong

the huanglong Well-Known Member

Why would you ever want to take LT from your Daoying, and if your LT isn't a Daoying, why would you ever not take the Daoying?

15. Weathercock

Because I like the thematic element of the Hac Tao being a badass enough motherfucker that he just comes in and takes charge of the situation.

Additionally, I think NCO on the Hac Tao might be a bit too powerful. Pre-nerf XO jank came at the cost of not generating the second Lt order on future turns as well as exposing your Lt. Now you get the order boost with no trade off. It might be a bit much.

16. ObviousGray

ObviousGray Frenzied Mushroom

Zeta, Zant and tons of other stuff got their NCO if the leaks were right. I see no reason why Hac Tao shouldnt grab one!

17. Weathercock

In general, that hyper efficiency is something that needs to slow the fuck down in this game. Those things should be a big deal. I thought the goal was to keep the overall order count in check.

18. Mahtamori

I just can't get any of the points for Yu Jing in the spoiler dump to line up with the officially spoiled stuff. By all accounts the Domaru Combi should be more expensive than the Hulang Multi Rifle (once I deduct the 8 points that ODD seem to cost), no idea how much more, but the extra PH, CC, Berserk, proper wound, +1 BS DAM, and CC Marksmanship should cancel out the Multi Rifle and Mono CCW, but it just doesn't. However I count the Hulang in the leak is off by at least 3 points, probably more, and that's on the assumption that NWI+SI is not significantly cheaper.
    The same can be said for Haidao and Evaders. Evaders Engineer profiles does make it clear that Deactivator does cost points, and however low I count on the abilities the Haidao comes up at least 3 points off
    The same is even more apparent for Zuyong comparison to Domaru.

That said, Domaru lines up well against the Evader. So well in fact that I'm fairly sure neither NWI+SI nor 2W cost has changed and that there is nothing exotic going on with them that would spoil comparisons to a greater degree.
    Yu Jing simply doesn't look done at all in the snapshot we got our grubby hands on

19. Weathercock

I mean, when was the last time that Yu Jing ever got a release that looked 'done?'

(also, because the CB defense force has deployed with enormous... Enthusiasm lately, I feel the need to clarify that this is entirely meant to be taken as a cheeky shitpost for the sake of amusement, and not a serious doom+gloom indictment of our glorious State Empire. I apologize for any violations of the concilium treaty contained within this post)

#79 Weathercock, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  20. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

So if a TAG has a Gizmokit on him, what does that mean? Is it Automedikit for Tags? Also, I never understand why they make the Lt. 2 SWC. You'd think they should encourage TAG Lt.

#80 Space Ranger, Sep 19, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2020
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation