1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maru Painting and stuf

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by maru, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Golem2God

Golem2God Just a Kooky Kumotail serving others.

That sounds great. I'll look forward to seeing her pictures then.
    Thank you as well for the video you posted.

2. maru

maru Well-Known Member

ok Got NYX done just need to get photos but mean while :)
    Pre Nerf Lobo the main man Kasym Beg
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

he spend like 3 year on my desk so i experiment on him alot , tested new paints , new mediums new ideas and so so on .. thats why he is not exacly what i planed bike is way to colorfull :P

coleslaw, Ariwch, Usashi and 6 others like this.
  3. Golem2God

@maru There is a similarity in the model's design compared to Lobo. Surprised I've never seen it before.
    Good work on the paint job & converted weapon. What size is the chain that you used and how did you connect it to the weapon?

maru likes this.
  4. maru

maru Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    old photo and collors are off on it but you can c how chain is mounted to the handle \
    chains from DIY shop just one of many chains , they got from realy small ones to quite big ones and it is copper chain fully painted and it is dingling one i have not make it stiff
    you can dind in DIY shops a lot of things for modelers but way less expensive and they are desined to be a jewlery parts or decors for some fancy boxes (like copper chains )

jherazob, xammy and Golem2God like this.
  5. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Love that little penguin!

6. Golem2God

I'll keep that in mind next time I go out shopping.

7. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

That'd be Michael's, Jo-An Fabrics, or Hobby Lobby in the US. Those three stores are full of interesting things to repurpose!

maru and Golem2God like this.
  8. Golem2God

I got all three of them in Winchester, VA. Great news for me.

9. maru

maru Well-Known Member

10. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Ok NYX from prodos done :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    it is a Unicasy mini from Prodos size about Primaris SM / bit biger
    my idea was to paint it different way but decide to make it done all ready like after a year of standing on my desk (yup im finishing overdoo minis Atm ) so i go for "ok lets test this tech " and go wild :)
    and ye base is a part of a cast !
    the new Prodos unikast minis got a bit sharper details as this was basicly a test run mini :) - more infinifi to come
    and i have no clue how to make 300p list JSA using thes new box and some other thing to buy ... im afride i just have no idea how to play new JSA i constantly end on wrong number of orders .. -__-'

Bullets ??

11. Golem2God

Nope. It is a famous town in Virginia.
    I like the look of techno-organic armor. It is an interesting design idea using flesh & veins instead of metal and wires. Wish there was more miniatures that was sculpted in this style.

#91 Golem2God, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 12, 2019
    maru likes this.
  12. maru

maru Well-Known Member

13. Golem2God

14. Golem2God

@maru I do like the look of Para Bellum's The Spire faction. They seem like an interesting lot of upcoming models.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. maru

maru Well-Known Member

hym looks like old arts for Confrontacion .. that never got used in game as they fail out of existanve before they menage to relice thing correctly
    on other hand i menage to finish at last Red veil and beyond boxes .. YJ part sped a year on desk just to be done in 2 h ... -__-'
    so
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and i menage to figure why it took me so mutch time - all YJ new minis look same i got huge problems with fuguring out what unit im painting at the moment - once amazing end recognizable design of Guilang now is one of many samy minis and difference is almost not visible
    Yu Jing
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    ZHANSHI Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 11)
    ZHANSHI (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    ZHANSHI (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    ZHÀNYING (Sensor) Breaker Combi Rifle, Nimbus Grenades, MadTraps / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 28)
    TIGER SOLDIER Paramedic (MediKit) Combi Rifle + Light Flamethrower / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 29)
    DÀOFĚI HMG / Pistol, Shock CCW. (2 | 57)
    HSIEN Lieutenant HMG, Nanopulser / Pistol, AP CCW. (2 | 61)
    ZÚYǑNG (Forward Observer) Combi Rifle / 2 Breaker Pistols, Knife. (0 | 28)
    GŬILÁNG MULTI Sniper Rifle, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 33)
    NINJA Hacker (Killer Hacking Device) Tactical Bow / Pistol, DA CCW, Knife. (0 | 29)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    so this would be above list i menage to make out of this boxes not worst on i can make actualy can be annoing and powerful in limited insertion

Haqqislam
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    GHULAM Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 12)
    GHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    GHULAM (Forward Observer) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 13)
    KHAWARIJ Rifle + Light Shotgun, Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW. (0 | 27)
    ZHAYEDAN (Marksmanship L2) Breaker Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
    FIDAY Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines, Smoke Grenades / Pistol, AP CCW, Knife. (0 | 31)
    TARIK MANSURI Lieutenant Spitfire, Nanopulser, Grenades / Pistol, DA CCW. (1.5 | 55)
    FASID HMG + (Smoke and Normal) Light Grenade Launcher, Antipersonnel Mines / Heavy Pistol, Knife. (2 | 53)
    TUAREG Doctor Plus (MediKit) Rifle + Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 33)
    RAGIK Hacker (Assault Hacking Device) Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, CCW. (0.5 | 32)

4 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    So this will be list made out of Haqq part i must say minatures looks way better then YJ - they look different and i can say difference betwen Zaiden and Kawarij and Tuareg , but list seams way more fragile compared to YJ , Zaiden is a unit that could be good in link but this is Vanila and for 31p you can get other way better siuted minis for vanila limited insertion - but ye it is one of Lieutenant selections - Tarik do not need to be one, other thing in Kawarij - it is good sculpt but again for 27p you can get better (Hawwa , Sekban spitfire , Yasbir ) and Fasad - so cool mini but profile is random he whants to do everything but do not excid at anything - it is no "rambo unit" - to slow , it is not a Smoke doner - to expensive just for this , Deployment protection with Minelayer - again to expensive , ARO peace - wrong weapon other profile cost less and is way better ARO donner
    o and ye i made some snipers out of Ghulams as i got bag of gulams across all eddicions XD - i may repost "Gulam thrue the time "
    So if one of you can get better lists out of boxes let me know post them im interested as Haqq seams lacking
    i think i will allow usage of Dire Fees including Mia Kalifa and Zujong goatrider or how this spec op name is :) - this may improve lists alot and this box comes as a part of Red Veil Relice caind off

o and :
    Best minis in boxes sculp whise and for painters
    YJ RV - Hsien and All new Zanshi - just joy to paint thous
    HAQQ RV - all are good / V good - beside Zaiden he is meh
    YJ BRV - Daofei - rest is meh
    HAQQ BRV - again all amazing

16. Golem2God

Guess their might be some former people who worked on Confrontation in this project as well.
    Your Haqqislam and Yu Jing forces look amazing. I hope they both serve you well in future matches.

maru likes this.
  17. maru

maru Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    yep definityly same concept artist as in Parabelum :)

18. maru

maru Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Old Musashi sculpt - no idea why CB changed it this one is so well sculpted and his pats are just amazing - they shade it selfe - so good mini
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Old Saito mini - i menage to finis it a feve days befere a new on just leaked - i keept him on desk for several years and when i decide to get it done CB resculpt him ;) - so mutch ppl got this same with Kum bikes when new ones got reliced
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Kurakari - old one this was taken out of a blister not from 3x cyber gejsha box - another amazing old sculpt :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    another OOP model a classic Domaru Butai - i put her on a higher base so she will not be way to smaler then new Domaru minis
    this was a mini that was a poster boy or rather Girl for JSA .. again sold in a single blister and yes i got her from relice and painted now ..
    so ye more minis to come - a lot of JSA decide to get my self a sectorial equal to QK so JSA is a good one ;) .. i just need a bag of keisotsu Butais a common list include 8 to 10 of them ... -__-

coleslaw, Daimeow, xammy and 5 others like this.
  19. Golem2God

@maru Amazing freehand work on those tiny miniatures. Praise worthy to say the least. Also your paint jobs are as good as ever. Lookign forward to seeing what you do with your JSA force.

20. maru

maru Well-Known Member

i think i need a bucket of Keisotsu ... -__-
    but in a mean time i will do all things around so i will do them at once - keisotsu
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Miranda Asscroft :)
    a way to get ODD in your HAQQ army :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    over all idea is to get this minty green integrated acros my JSA - orginal idea was this Green red theme that is in a book but turns out i do not like it and it work badly on older minatures as they lack some of new sculpts elements
    and in term of Miranda Base if you have no idea what to do just paint it and if Model poses ODD make it eye confusing ;)

coleslaw, Daimeow, xammy and 7 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation