1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Maru Painting and stuf

Discussion in 'Miniatures' started by maru, Nov 27, 2017.

1. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

Nice work on flesh tone and freehand on the HVT !
    but myself I really don't like the cloth sculpt it feel very ... not clothy

maru likes this.
  2. maru

maru Well-Known Member

well it looks like wet noodels splat across her .. more fiting Bayonetta then a "real woomen " ;)
    ok lest continue :)
    Draks the Disckstroyer
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    colosus - just Colosus ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Nick Furry
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

To many years in Ariadna and all thous Wulver Girls .. so you became Furry iven if you don't like ;)
    [​IMG]
    and this is Random Pulp city mini :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    They say he is from Reformed Ctucholic Church of Dagon or something like that ;)

ok hope you like them :)
    more to come :)

3. maru

maru Well-Known Member

Nema Satar ... Satirt ??/ Enema Satire ??
    dunno her name got a n mature move vibe to it ... ;)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    orginal idea was more of a green gold armour but decide it took way to much time from my buing this mini to me painting it and a planen colour theme would prolongen stuff way to much soi just go for this , water base , rabitt face mask for x mas and green armour for spring - done next thing :)
    hope you like her

5th Dimension, McNamara, Oni and 10 others like this.
  4. Pierzasty

Pierzasty Null-Space Entity

That mask looks like an alien bug eating her head.

5. maru

maru Well-Known Member

I so much don't like thous photos .. will check in Raw if i can fix this .. ;)

6. maru

maru Well-Known Member

and my whole post go to nowher as forum decide to "Log in with Corvus id " and not save my post ...
    lets try again ..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    ok got more to come like a minis i paint like a month ago .. and forgot to get pic of them or painted up a bit Nema or other minis ... i forgetto get photos of ... is way to hot to remember all the little things ;)

Oni, McNamara, Sangarn and 7 others like this.
  7. Usashi

Usashi Well-Known Member

Nic job on the bikes but one thing keeps bothering me. Zamira has this red bra on the back but then it's fully transparent on her chest. In the distant future even bras have TO camo technology incorporated.

Balewolf, Icchan and jherazob like this.
  8. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Straps are opaque, big zones of cloth are "pantyhose", those the red tint.
    American Apparel probably sells/sold them. Yeah, checked. And other brands too.

9. archangeleong

archangeleong Deadly Ninja Assassin

Cool sexy bikers!

10. maru

maru Well-Known Member

no bikers this time :)
    [​IMG]
    i know a different game . but infinity will come i just need to upload a lot of pictures ..
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    ok a sneek peek ..
    damn i paint this realy fast and it is still looks
    [​IMG]

Usashi, Oni, Balewolf and 5 others like this.
  11. maru

maru Well-Known Member

ok it is about under 3 h Joan (like 2 minutes under :P)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and this i s a blurry photo for no idea why ?? o-0
    [​IMG]
    i steal wonder how on earth i menage to squize this time this face ..
    and Her come the Fart
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    and Ass ura :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    face of this mini is not best sculpted in entire game - that i must add if you will paint it face will be like "there should be some details .. i wonder where they go ?? "

Usashi, Oni, Sangarn and 3 others like this.
  12. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

yeah about the asura and sadly her hair are in the same part of the body so no conversion possible -_-

maru likes this.
  13. maru

maru Well-Known Member

you mean Tentacles ?? ;)

ok Boy from Aleph
    Gerart from Aleph
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    caind of like this one - but way to mutch leather cross ing belts on him
    [​IMG]
    "Orange dome"

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Piramid head little - i think this mat be best sculpted mini out of Cold Nose box set (and Vet Kazak )

5th Dimension, xammy, Sangarn and 2 others like this.
  14. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

AssGropers. TentáCulos. >;)

Koin-Koin, maru and jherazob like this.
  15. maru

maru Well-Known Member

ok next part :)
    [​IMG]
    Vew Dakini Taco bots - way better then old ones - thous are not so fragile , New Torakitai - huge improvment - not so ugly lake old ones and arms pits bodys :) Male Deva - it works not bad
    [​IMG]
    Group photo including Cammo sniper Naga i forgot to get on a single photo :)
    [​IMG]
    ye this is comming :)

and i decide to throw this as it got whiped from forum when photobucked decide to Funk up all
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i think i should finish painting Beyond Red Veil ...

16. maru

maru Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i made him eyes after i took photos :)
    over al ltatarkin is nice and easy model to paint realy enjoyable
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i just do not like new Antipodes ..
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Robo jocks ??
    ok more to come
    i will add a Hollow Knight Fiday :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So i was thinking to do a top 5 Minis for each faction from the point of a Painter not a game whise but best to paint - how aboutthat any one interested ??

17. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Yes, please

maru likes this.
  18. maru

maru Well-Known Member

ok - i put some rules like :
    only minis avadible at Store now - oop models are usualy hard to get (and some of them would be on this list - not all replacments turn out as better models for painters )
    and Bootles are out - this would be to easy - just put bootleg at nr 1 if exist ;)

PO
    1: Cutter - perfect design not beat to this day
    2: Joan of bark - multi - Shor hair version - long hair are bugged in casting and require a lot of work with putty
    3: Aquila HMG - a better ork trooper with nice coat to show of skills
    4: Kamau Hacker (old one ) ye this sculpt teals the story and is so good to paint and easy to use as a peace on Viniette - place back to the wall or peeking thru the window ot looking thru the bushes - you get the idea
    5: Joan - mobile spitfire - just over all good mini and can be painted as most heroines in power armour from manga - just change colours and convert weapon - good sculpt

YJ:
    1: Dragon Lady NPC - curently Best YJ mini no contest miles above others and better then some of nr 1 from other factions
    2: ZHÀNYING Hacker good mini nice "S" pose creating dinamic feel in mini - perfect for "poster Girl "
    3: HSIEN (HMG) - ye can c this above and thisone can be pushed far above again a "poster boy"
    4: SHIKAM - nice pose nice mini good to paint and for "duel category " and moduable head just in box
    5: GŬILÁNG (Combi Rifle) - old mini nice curved pose and Wind toar coat - joy to paint - even not to good painter will get amazing effect with this as techs like diping in wash will grant superb effect on this one :)

Ariadna :
    1: Tatarkin ! - yes this easy to paint mini with good detail easy to use in most other games as an officer dude with a cigar - easy to paint end effect are very good even with basic tech
    2: Vulverete with blade - it sholuld be ezequo with Tatarkin - good pose good sculpt amazing and cool mimi for dioramas but way harder to paint and come with a box of 3 other minis you may don't whant
    3: HARDCASE FRONTIERSMAN (Tactical Bow) good pose good details mini is not boring and easy to paint but can be pushed to high quality easy
    4: FOXTROT (Boarding Shotgun) - again nice "S" pose good for a lot of thing and will always look good
    5: Van Zant with Axe it is good for painting a lot of nice details in face and skin but not over loaded with annoing hard to distiguish clutter

HAQQ :
    This is Hard - they got way more minis then other armys atm and they include a lot of old minis is Store
    1:DJANBAZAN (Sniper Rifle) - old one - this may be surpising but this old small mini is so well made and so well balanced and fits so good to dioramas (and include authentic sniper pose ) - and is easy to paint but can be pushed to insane lvl
    1,5 : Maghariba new one - so good to paint so bad to assemble and it weights as a a small toodler ( i just need to throw this in but it is like one and a half place or not at all as is annoing assfuck to work with )
    2: BASHI BAZOUK - female one this is WH 40k Saraphine mini in Infinity - you can do wonders with this mini
    3: Tarik Ap rifle - Huge and Full on dynamic pose a lot of cool details but not cluttered joy to paint (but annoing to assemble )
    4: HUNZAKUT - female mini that fits not ony to other factions but other games it finds itself in AVP as a marine , or other games this is actualy "S" pose just crouching asnd thanx to this fits perfect to dioramas
    5: GOVAD (HMG) - you can paint this mini in 30 minutes and it will look good or put more work and get sttuning effect - it is same like with Kamau hacker from PO a well balance of details and "flow of motion in mini "
    5.2 : Ayyar Pistoliero so nice to paint so easy to get good effect and Dynamic pose (but it smels Owerwatch Reaper and Moricone spagetti western character :P)

Nomads :
    1: LIZARD PILOT - the one with ass and pokemon is this a bootleg ?? it is so mutch an 'pin up girl pose leaning over the chair or on table good detail good pose and movment - no wonder it is rip of from classic photo
    2: REVEREND CUSTODIER Hacker - good mini good motion - easy to paint and can be pushed to amazing lvl of paintjob , can be converted to a lot of things like a NPC with sutcase or character from Star Wars
    3: Daktari - old one kiny cat chick - superbly sculpted joy to paint and test of skills as it is so thini but face is big enught to show skills - and so good details
    4: New Morlock Box - a group award as it include 2 minis and 2 added top bodys changing minis - this is good and plenty of fun to paint but some details are lacking as in all 4 in 1 minis boxes but it is one of best use of 2 pairs of legs and 4 upper bodys Cb made
    5: Zero - old ice scater mini - so easy to paint and you can push this easy mini to insane hights and so good to diaramas and Vinetes

CA :
    1: ANATHEMATIC This mini do evrything correct beside mounting of the brides - good for all sorts of dioramas / duels lvl of detais is in in right spot pose is dynamis but not obscuring parts of minis and just joy to paint
    2: Pneumarch of the Ur Hegemony - poster boy so cool po paint and can be pushed to insane lvl with easy and simple pose perfect for dioramas
    3: CORAX - shavasti - "S" pose good mini superb details you can do so mutch with this mini including conversion to other minis in the hoods from other armys
    4 : FRAACTA (Spitfire) - superb dynamic pose yet not obscuring a lot of funn
    5: SPHINX - you whant to show of you skills in painting or just made your opponents Annoied - grab this :)
    Honorable mantioned - Dr Worm and Wormlings so cool to paint yet so simple - effective Design of old mini and yo can do this in do many ways

Aleph :
    1: Ajax - a scale 52 minature in 32 mm game with dynamic pose and a lot of detaild just superb for painters
    2: CHANDRA - again "S " pose and template to 2/3 female aleph minis but this is the orginal then they just copy it or made them stif - a hellmless version i got this Steam punk Vibe painted right can be Fireflay :)
    3: Asura Spitfire - old one Curved pose showing a weight and fedback of weapon and way better detaild then on new one yu can do crazy thing if you do a diorama it have this Girl shoting HMG vibe
    4 : Ahilles V2 - ye this mini won a lot of Painting Competition and ther is a reason for it it is a mix of Warhammer vibes + real scale proportions and good details - but it is boring mini in a theme of He man or barbarian holding axe / sworld and choped of head just is SF theme
    5: Pentisalea Harley - i think this is Bootleg so ALEPH High Functionary - perfect for dioramas mini catch light in easy way it is like Tatarkin - you need a SF mini for Diorama or jem treider - end is easy to pain with right amount of details

Tooha :
    1: KAELTAR box set - aka Pokemon trainers - this box is just blast to paint full on and yes it is reward for box but tooha got less minis to select from just funn
    2: KERAIL PRECEPTOR box - a good natural pose of the mini + 2 Tigers of Dirz from old confontacion days this is a steal for a painter
    3: DIPLOMATIC DELEGATE "Beyonce" "S " pose mini and this mean interesting dynamic good details can be used in many ways in dioramas or turn in to character from Massefect and can be painted to realy hights
    4: HATAIL Halal ?? 0-0 good imposing pose good details joy to paint yet easy can do for a "space Bonty hunter " or whatever good mini to just paint
    5: Neema - new one good one :) can be pushed to hights or just made on fast and will look good huge improvment from old one

NA2
    a small selection of minis but 80% of them are at lest good
    JSA SECTORIAL ARMY PACK - if you get this you get a set of amazing minis to paint and a lot of reference from anime
    CSU, CORPORATE SECURITY UNIT - this is only unit in this small selection that do not stay in part of the Very good minis and is at best Medicore so it is tarher not a reward but a - ye do not buy this prox with other mini npoc :P

Mercinaries :
    1: Yuan Yuan Girl model - this old mini is amazing to paint perfect balance betwen details and pose
    2: VALERYA GROMOZ - thini mini with perfect sharp details and cool for all dioramas
    3: Mushashi - box if you know how you can go nuts on this minis but is not easest to paint and details may go murky if you get base coat a bit to thick
    4: YOJIMBO - another good mini to paint and Bike versionis good for dioramas (castin of the face is a bit off tho )
    5: ANACONDA OPERATOR - aka Samus Aran - bootylicius mini that came in box with Anaconda ... and this is not so cool - Samus is a joy to paint with so femine pose pointing feets inside - a good setail that a lot of sculptors don't get right in female minis

I think my list may include a lot of WTF minis on list (and is missing Superion YJ enginer - one of best minis made by CB as i do not c it in the shop - the Apple seed / Gits mini ) but it is from painters view - big imposing mini like Vew Avatar may look cool but from my point of viue is off it is missing in pose or other aspects , Reverent Kusanagi is super cool mini to paint but whole thing with 8 parts and realy hard assembly make her more of a torture or you spend more time assembling her then painting .

ok will Repost a mini i called one of the best :)
    hope you like her :)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    i could made so better base .. wtf i was doing ....
    i know i made it as playable mini .. im an idiot ...

Oni, ev0k, Deltervees and 4 others like this.
  19. Ben Kenobi

Ben Kenobi Well-Known Member

I like your Fiday :+1:

maru likes this.
  20. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Man, I'd forgotten how mindblowing the freehand on that Hsien was!

maru likes this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation