1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Losing ELO points without reporting a game

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Commoner1, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

@HellLois

15 ELO points vanished from my ITS rating on Tuesday and I dropped 8 ranks because of that. But no game was reported for my account since last week (and my last matches were wins anyway). Is that a bug or did some kind of ELO recalculation happen "under the hood"? I also can't access the informations for my recent tournaments and matches on the ITS page anymore to check my scores. (The OTM works fine though)

#1 Commoner1, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  2. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

There exists a ELO recalculation if somo TO modify the tournament data to correct a mistake.It can be this, but let me check it, because it sounds wierd that you dont have access to the information of your recent tournaments. Maybe can be a bug there and you lose that ELO points.

We fixed yesterday a bug that counts the Aristeis points on the Infinity ranking. So maybe can be this.

#2 HellLois, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Commoner1 likes this.
  3. HellLois

CB Staff

I edited my post with this. :P Did you played Aristeia on AGL?

4. Commoner1

Thanks for checking that out but I think that is not the reason for my issue because I didn't play Aristea yet (sadly), although I can only make guesses regarding your calculations.

I'm just curious because my overall win-lose-draw ratio and even my VP (5555, so it was easy to remember) are the same as before.

5. HellLois

CB Staff

6. Commoner1

#6 Commoner1, Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  7. Commoner1

@HellLois

Any news? We uploaded another result from an ongoing league over the weekend to check if that fixes my issue. I gained the points for that round but the ELO gains/losses and placings for my tournament participations are still not showing up and the 15 points are still missing (although I don't care about them that much).

8. HellLois

CB Staff

Hi!!!
    We saw what happened. The Infinity ranking claculate the draws like in Aristeia, so it counting you like a victory, but this isnt like this, so when we fix this bug, your "Victory" (draw) converts into a real draw, so this is the why you loose ELO without playing.

Sorry for the inconveneces.

Cheers.

Commoner1 likes this.
  9. Commoner1

Thanks for shedding light on this issue! :hugging_face:

HellLois likes this.
  10. noname

noname New Member

Hello, I also faced with ELO inconsistency. It looks like that results of one tournament was totally dropped. If it possible, please, clarify
    what is really happened.

Attached Files: