1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Losing ELO points without reporting a game

Discussion in 'ITS' started by Commoner1, Apr 5, 2018.

1. Commoner1

Commoner1 Well-Known Member

@HellLois

15 ELO points vanished from my ITS rating on Tuesday and I dropped 8 ranks because of that. But no game was reported for my account since last week (and my last matches were wins anyway). Is that a bug or did some kind of ELO recalculation happen "under the hood"? I also can't access the informations for my recent tournaments and matches on the ITS page anymore to check my scores. (The OTM works fine though)

#1 Commoner1, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
  2. HellLois

HellLois What the Hell...Lois?
    CB Staff

There exists a ELO recalculation if somo TO modify the tournament data to correct a mistake.It can be this, but let me check it, because it sounds wierd that you dont have access to the information of your recent tournaments. Maybe can be a bug there and you lose that ELO points.

We fixed yesterday a bug that counts the Aristeis points on the Infinity ranking. So maybe can be this.

#2 HellLois, Apr 5, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2018
    Commoner1 likes this.
  3. HellLois

CB Staff

I edited my post with this. :P Did you played Aristeia on AGL?

4. Commoner1

Thanks for checking that out but I think that is not the reason for my issue because I didn't play Aristea yet (sadly), although I can only make guesses regarding your calculations.

I'm just curious because my overall win-lose-draw ratio and even my VP (5555, so it was easy to remember) are the same as before.

5. HellLois

CB Staff

6. Commoner1

#6 Commoner1, Apr 6, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 6, 2018
  7. Commoner1

@HellLois

Any news? We uploaded another result from an ongoing league over the weekend to check if that fixes my issue. I gained the points for that round but the ELO gains/losses and placings for my tournament participations are still not showing up and the 15 points are still missing (although I don't care about them that much).

8. HellLois

CB Staff

Hi!!!
    We saw what happened. The Infinity ranking claculate the draws like in Aristeia, so it counting you like a victory, but this isnt like this, so when we fix this bug, your "Victory" (draw) converts into a real draw, so this is the why you loose ELO without playing.

Sorry for the inconveneces.

Cheers.

Commoner1 likes this.
  9. Commoner1

Thanks for shedding light on this issue! :hugging_face:

HellLois likes this.
  10. noname

noname New Member

Hello, I also faced with ELO inconsistency. It looks like that results of one tournament was totally dropped. If it possible, please, clarify
    what is really happened.

Attached Files:

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation