1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Looking for Aleph Assistance.

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Captain927, Jul 13, 2018.

1. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

NWI/Dogged are Unconscious states, just special cases of Unconcious state.
    And Maestro does note this (bold added):
    Yeaah, my point was, where is Danavas / other Hacker in relation to Marut who just got hacked and how many orders it'll take to get that Exorcism in range.

Again, not that it matters. My whole point was that while Danavas is fine as a buddy for Marut, just nothing particularly exceptional.

2. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

Yes, maestro is limited vs NWI. It is still useful vs dogged, since the target either go unconscious or die at the end of the turn (but can still act meanwhile).

Another supportive hacker i didnt mentionned is the EVO. But while i really like the EVO, i find it a bit expensive in a Marut list. The EVO is more useful as a partner for the danava in a remote heavy list, allowing a second buffed remote (like B2 ARO dakini sniper, a second marksmanship zayin ...), buff all repeaters with B2 ARO, and can help offensive hackers with Kaleidoscope if they ever need it (personnaly i never used it, our KHD nagas are good enough, but it can help)

3. UnderDarkLord

UnderDarkLord Member

What are the odds we'll get a new Marut within the next 1.5-2 years do you guys think? I don't like the sculpt as-is, and there are plenty of other toys being spoiled for OSS that I want to pick up (not to mention the second Posthuman box which I still don't have).

4. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I'd say the odds are not particularly high. With OSS incoming there's a lot of new sculpts that will use ALEPH release slots, and if we'll see resculpts then there are units which need it more. Marut's design can be of course debated, but I think more people would say it aged well.

xagroth and jherazob like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation