1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Long-Time Lurker, New Poster

Discussion in 'New Users' started by JadeFalcon777, Oct 14, 2020.

1. JadeFalcon777

JadeFalcon777 Senior Officer of the Corgi Commissariat

Hey guys!

Long time forum lurker, but finally decided to start posting. I've been playing for about three years now, though most of my first year in the game was collecting and trying to convince my local friends to play. That basically worked out, and thanks to everyone hating 40k 9th I've been growing a nice little community of about 8 local people. I tend to do our game organizing and run demos for new players, and it's been a blast so far,

The whole world-ending plague sort of put a kibosh on our early attempts to start haunting a local game store (there aren't really any within a 30 minute drive) so our little league has been growing steadily in basements and kitchen tables across the town. I do a lot of terrain and table building, and I've put together four themed playsets with two more on the way. I'll have to start taking pictures and stuff I suppose!

Hope to be a productive member of society here on the forums :D

And if you're in the Virginia Tidewater area, send me a line! We're planning an escalation league soonish, and would love more players!

Alfy, Knauf, chromedog and 2 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation