1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Liu Xing and Hacking AROs

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Space Ranger, Feb 8, 2019.

1. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Yes. However, considering the cost of the Liu Xing, I'm not entirely convinced it's a very good strategy. Simply put, you invest too much into it. Certainly, when you're the target of it you might think otherwise, but as IA players we need to look at what options we have and what our lists will look like when we go this much all-in.

It's not like 0.5/19 for BIT to shoot a Pitcher near the fireteam and 0.5/28 for an EDrone to use Exile on a member of the team, which on the whole offers slightly better odds at significantly lower risk and similar level of commitment, while also being repeatable (pun not intended).

2. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

Well I wouldn't take it just for that. It's an option of many that you can use. If his one hacker in the fireteam does Hack Transport, i'm going to land by the rest of the team and make them do something else. I might not do it at all.

Well, if Yu Jing had any of those things i'd use them. But I have the Liu Xing.

3. Ariwch

Ariwch Tournament benthotic lurker

They'll re-form automatically without CT spend in that case at the order count phase. If the link members and link leader are alive and coherency is OK, of course.

DukeofEarl likes this.
  4. Space Ranger

Got it. But if you do it right at least the team would no longer have the +3 to BS for when he lands. Hopefully they are dodging instead.

5. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

Just don't think too hard about what happens if the fireteam goes down from 4+ to 2-3 members and shots enabled by Sixth Sense, it only leads to logical headaches :(

6. Space Ranger

HA! You have that right!

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation