1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List feedback

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Bassie, Jul 5, 2018.

1. Bassie

Bassie Member

Forgive me if this isn't the right place to post for list feedback, bit of it isn't I couldn't find the right place.

The mission is quadrant control, my opponent plays nomads Bakunin.

I'm leaving Su Jian, kan ren and my second total reaction bit at home, because I want to do something new.

I'm keen for any feedback for the following list idea.
    The Wu Ming and Rui Shi are my heavy lifters, both fast and powerful (fast because duo).

I feel like there are a lot of points wrapped up in the Wu Ming.

[​IMG] Wu Ming duo, lunah
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

GROUP 1[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]10 [​IMG]4
    [​IMG] CELESTIAL GUARD (Kuang Shi Control Device) Combi Rifle + Light Smoke Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 13)
    [​IMG] KUANG SHI Chain Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 5)
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG MULTI Rifle + Light Grenade Launcher / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 39)
    [​IMG] WÚ MÍNG (Fireteam: Duo) Combi Rifle + E/Mitter, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 32)
    [​IMG] RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1 | 20)
    [​IMG] RUI SHI Spitfire / Electric Pulse. (1 | 20)
    [​IMG] SOPHOTECT Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 31)
    [​IMG] YUDBOT Electric Pulse. (0 | 3)

GROUP 2[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]6
    [​IMG] MAJOR LUNAH Viral Sniper / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 29)
    [​IMG] HÙSÒNG Yaókòng HMG / Electric Pulse. (1 | 25)
    [​IMG] DAKINI Tacbot Combi Rifle / Electric Pulse. (0 | 13)
    [​IMG] CHAĪYÌ Yaókòng Flash Pulse, Sniffer / Electric Pulse. (0 | 8)
    [​IMG] ZHÀNYING Lieutenant (Sensor) Breaker Combi Rifle, Nimbus Grenades / Pistol, Electric Pulse. (0 | 26)
    [​IMG] CELESTIAL GUARD Hacker (Hacking Device) Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0.5 | 21)

5.5 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

2. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Your LT is stupid obvious for no real reason. You could turn the Zhanying into 2 Celestial Guards which gives you a safer LT with +1 WIP stat, and +1 order to boot. I would also move a Rui Shi into group 2, and move the Wu Ming into group 2. That way you have attack models in both groups and can get maximum benefit out of all your orders if you want to go hard on a turn.

Bassie likes this.
  3. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

That Zhanying is the only source of Sensor, but Bakunin doesn't have any TO.

What's your plan for dealing with Uberfalls and Bran?

4. East of Irem

East of Irem Well-Known Member

How do you find double rui shi? Is the redundancy valuable? I've never tried it myself.

5. Bassie

Bassie Member

Sensor is also for Pi-well with odd.
    I hadn't considered uberkommando or bran, thanks for the heads up.
    Normally I take either mad traps and / or Holo-excite which would slow them up.

Useful advice regarding the zhanying LT.

Double Rui Shi has worked okay in the past, one as a counter-attack, one as an attack piece. It is cheap enough that it can be useful even if it is a deterrent.

You've given me some things to consider.

6. Mahtamori

Mahtamori Well-Known Member

I would plan on using Rui Shi against pi-well and other mimetic/ODD profiles. MadTraps is a good call against Bran I think but Pupniks has a stupid high dodge chance against them and a good Uberfaller would send a Pupnik into the mandatory range prior to the Chimera (who's the one you really want to send traps on).

If this had been something other than Bakunin (i.e. if against a faction with TO or extensive camo) then I'd have either kept the Zhanying or taken a little more pains getting a weibing. As it stands, I'd take Triumph's recommendation and get a couple of Celestial Guard LTs for more orders and some shell games - maybe even alter the Dakini to a third Celestial Guard. (Also consider consolidating all CGs and Kuang Shi into the same group so that you can form them up once Kuang Shis start dropping like flies, but keep 1 slot open for a primary attack piece that you'll feed a lot of orders into)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation