1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

List Feedback vs. camo spam lists

Discussion in 'Ariadna' started by Horned Viking Cops, Aug 24, 2018.

1. Horned Viking Cops

Horned Viking Cops New Member

I'm sorry but your explanation had been bad as you've completely overlooked ARO. ARO is not something unique to Ariadna but an integral part of Infinity. No matter which faction or list you play or which strategy you employ, ARO and LoF are major parts of the game. As for your explanation, my opponent does not need to burn his or her regular orders to one shot my troops. He or she has ARO for that.

May I continue on the Aleph section? I can list my Aleph list here but I don't want to be accused of off-topic or treason or treachory or unfaithful. I can assure you. My Aridadnan troops died more than enough on the battlefield. Please don't think that I am totally giving up on Ariadna. I want to play mindgames on my opponents as you do and maybe, I should sometimes look from other (elite) faction's perspective.

Also, I am confused now with the infinity forums : ( as if confusion with a new faction wasn't enough. I made forum posts to infinitytheforums.com before under the name "Doydoy". I didn't know that this CB forum is different from that one. Is one of them official or spanish and the other one unofficial or non-spanish?

@TriggerPuller9000: You had been friendly and helpful to my "sakiel too cheap" post before as you were to this post. thanks again.

#21 Horned Viking Cops, Aug 25, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 25, 2018
    TriggerPuller9000 likes this.
  2. Káosz Brigodéros

Káosz Brigodéros Vanguard, Inc.

3. Captain927

Captain927 Shotguns and Scotch Runs.

I dont police this forum. I think that if this was to become a full thread full of Aleph lists and tactica, then it should be moved, but if you have a question or two, someone should be able to help. As I mentioned, I have only begun to collect Aleph, I havent played a game with them. I like how the CHA play and they will likely remain my primary Army. I decided to expand into some other factions so I can play more games at home as I dont get out to my LHS very often.

As far as the forums go, I believe this one took over from the old infinitytheforums page. This is the new forum to use. From here, there is a spanish side and an english side.

4. Death

Death Well-Known Member

This forum is the new official CB forum for all their games, with both English and Spanish sections. infinitytheforums.com was the old forum that is now closed.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation