1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Limited Edition Dart

Discussion in 'ALEPH' started by Oni, Apr 19, 2021.

Tags:
  1. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

Hi dear disciples of the great AI,

I am seriously considering dipping my feet into OSSS but there is a little bump that prevents my from doing so.

I really like the limited edition Dart but ultimately dislike the standart mini. I really cant stand her hooded modell with raised smg (i know that there is not a huge difference but somehow i cant overcome myself to buy her).

Is their any way to get one of the limited Dart somehow(preferable in Europe)? Any dark channels the members of Arachne try to hide from the world?

If not, what do you use for her. The standart mini, something kitbashed, a completely different mini?

I am eager to hear from you.

Greetz Oni

2. Cervantes3773

Cervantes3773 Rogue AI
    Warcor

She was a 2018 Gen Con exclusive mini, though also available direct from CB during that time.

There is a US/Canada buy/sell/trade group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1514304895505709

If you're upfront that you're in Europe and that you're willing to pay shipping, that's likely your best bet.

And, I'm sure there are facebook trade groups more local to you, too.

Oni likes this.
  3. fari

fari CRISTASOL, EL LIQUIDO DE LOS DIOSES

What if you use the plastic Aristeia Version?

PS: I use the Metal Lunah Elf Ranger Skin from Aristeia XD

Oni and Methuselah like this.
  4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

Keep an eye on ebay she pops up on there from time to time. Tends to be more than $100 USD though so be prepared to get the wallet out.

Oni likes this.
  5. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

@Oni
    Sending you a PM :)

Oni likes this.
  6. Oni

Oni Well-Known Member

Yeah I feared something like that, maybe its time to get an facebook account.

The Aristeia Version is better that is true but your suggestion to use the Elf Ranger Skin is a really nice idea. I will get that route if i cant find a reasonable priced limited edition.

Ebay is something i regularely have a look on, some time ago there was a limited one for 150$ which is a littel bit excessive ;). I am aware that she wont be cheap but my wife would be very angered if i spent this much of money.

Until now, unfortunately not :wink:

Thank you guys, now i have something to work with.

jherazob likes this.
  7. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Oh? Silly forum, lemme try again.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation