1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lf players near to NW London

Discussion in 'New Users' started by Rorix, Sep 27, 2018.

1. Rorix

Rorix KCD Celestial Guard

Hi everybody, Im a spanish player living in London, and finally I can bring my Yujing/ISS army here. You know this city is so huge and sometimes I miss roll some dices, I usually been off on weekend. I am not a new player, but I never play a game in English, but I think this won't be a problem.

Im looking for some players or group to play sometimes cuz last 2 years I only played games when I visited my hometown. Right now Im living in Harlesden, North west London, so if is possible will be great players near to here or in zone 1.

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hi Rorix, I might not be exactly what you're looking for but maybe in a few months... Ive just picked up Infinity and am currently painting my way through the red veil Haqq, I've not played yet but will be looking to, I'm in Camden, very close to Warren street or Great Portland street stations. If you find any others or a club in the meantime let me know.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation