1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Let's discuss the Zuyong, Wu Ming and Shang Ji units.

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by Maksimas, May 26, 2018.

1. Maksimas

Maksimas Heavy Infantry Addict Maxim

I suppose the fact he has green armor with an orange helmet threw me off.

2. krossaks

krossaks Well-Known Member

the wierd green thing in his shoulder looks to me like an ODD, but for a AD HI it look like a bit broken ( even in 70 point model). I belive IA will have some wierd way to get more orders efficacy, like remotes in link or some kind of new rule ( apart of the zhansi option).

The terracota soldiers are find, with some mixted links with the new Shang-ji or with Zhansi to make it cheap can work pretty well.

Borlois likes this.
  3. inane.imp

inane.imp Well-Known Member

ODD HI with AD. LoL soo horribly broken.

Yeah the AD trooper looks like it's wearing a variant based on the Shang Ji armour (the name of which I can't remember). The updated design is common to Cranes and Sun Tzu.

I'd expect REMs to be common in IA: the RPG fluff specifically refers to the fact that YJ is deliberately increasing the amount of REMs in their combat formations.

Mixed SJ+1/2 REMs could work. Would allow us to avoid ZY + SJ mixed links. Allowing 3 cores: Zanshi, ZY and SJ+REMs... Actually I see no reason why you couldn't make '1 or 2 REMs in a link' allowed to all three. Would allow you to do like AVA3 Zanshi.

#83 inane.imp, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  4. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

People think that's a Shooting Star. It's got the AD backpack that Tigers have but the armour is wrong for a Tiger, so the logical jump is Shooting Star.

5. Space Ranger

Space Ranger Well-Known Member

I think we can look to the Yuandun special lists for an idea of what's to come with HI and links. One of the lists has a Imperial Agent Crane Rank + Zhanying Imperial Agents + Up to two Wu Ming + Hsien. I really like the Weibing+Su Jian Duo.

What I'd really like to see is a Weibing+Guijia Duo.

6. Deltervees

Deltervees Crash Test Dumbass

What artwork are you referring to?

EDIT: Nvm, It just didn't load for me.

7. Borlois

Borlois Yu Jing Imperial Service Agent

I think it is a Tiger Soldier.
    Actually there are 17 or 14 free slots in Yu Jing. We must remember about the "3" Sectorial armies we miss (haaahjajajakakakaajjakak), I think we will get 4 or 5 new troops in IA, and WB another 4/5… and don't forget out lack of heroes ( we got Sun Tzu and Xi Zuang, and Xi Zuang is out till new orders… aaand Sun Tzu is freaking expensive to do varied list).
    Edit: and talking about sectorials. What is our fourth sectorial army?
    We got Military Police. We will get a Regular Army, a Forward Force... And a Spacial Navy Squadrons (Armada Land Forces)?
    Re Edit: not 14/17. There's 12 free slots for new troops. My bad.

#87 Borlois, May 30, 2018
    Last edited: May 30, 2018
  8. Borlois

Be careful about a entire HI list. IA will not have Guliangs, and I hope we can get a lone Ruishi. We will get a new troop whit MSV? Or will will have any troop with MSV in IA??

9. Triumph

Triumph Well-Known Member

It's not a Tiger. The helmet, cuirass, gorget, leg armour is all wrong. Tigers also don't have a piece of plate protecting the groin either, this soldier does. On closer inspection it's both very different from a Tiger and much more heavily armoured, it's more than likely a heavy infantry soldier.

Kallas likes this.
  10. Borlois

I didn't noticed those details. You're right dude. Think it's bed time.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation