1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hemos actualizado nuestra PolĂ­tica de Privacidad acorde con la nueva RGPD. +Info // We've updated our Privacy Policy to comply with the GDPR. +Info
    Dismiss Notice

Least used units

Discussion in 'Access Guide to the Human Sphere' started by Scoria, Jan 12, 2019.

1. meikyoushisui

meikyoushisui Competitor for Most Ignored User

Re: Zamira, I'm just really confused about their costing, some LSG and a point of BS is a point more than 2 flamethrowers, 2 breaker pistols, a point of CC, and a point of WIP...

I know being irregular/extreme impetuous makes the point differences seem closer, but it's a bit ridiculous here.

oldGregg likes this.
  2. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache
    Warcor

It's the LSG. CB values having Ballistic Skill using guns on models, so not having any is a huge discount. Reason why all Warbands are so cheap.

Abrilete likes this.
  3. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

The Al-badass is generally better than the Azra'il, but sometimes you don't have the 12 points to upgrade.

Xeurian likes this.
  4. Shoitaan

Shoitaan Well-Known Member

I never take Aquila guard. If I have the points I just take a swiss guard. Which... I take in +80% of my NCA lists anyway? XD
    Mind you that mentality may need to change given the amount of smoke in my meta has greatly increase in the last 6 months.

Also, something something my Beloved Bolts are gathering dust something something.

Very new to OSS but I've never found space for a Shukra in my lists. But I'm quite inexperienced. This may change in time if I learn to like the aggressive Asura LT2.

5. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

For the last season?
    In NCA : Swiss guard and Auxilia. Used the rest at least one time or two.
    I really have hard time to field a Swiss guard, Auxilias and even Fusiliers in my NCA lists those days. I love pretty much all the rest but don't ask me why, I don't see me playing with them. I should come back to my old lists and see how I can make them work now.

6. oldGregg

oldGregg Well-Known Member

That's the first time I've ever heard this. Interesting!

7. Ayadan

Ayadan Knight of the TAG Order

Maybe because I play against a lot of players that play a lot of camo troopers and smoke throwers. Auxilia is nice but not that much in LI lists (and I play nearly always LI lists) so yes, Auxilias aren't that good in this case. They can't be coordinated but aren't assault pieces neither so I can't ask them too much. I prefer Devas, BF Albedo or Bolts for this role as they can do more and better for this same order.

8. Sora9785

Sora9785 Well-Known Member

Seed soldiers, Haiduks and Calibans in CA (I have only shasvasti)

Maybe I am an oddball, but when playing Tohaa, I often take The taquel. It is a little bit overpriced (for Tohaa costs) but is quite good. I personaly dont like The sukeul so I tend to take the kosuil. The kumotail (doc+eng) is a Profile that I never used in my last games with Tohaa (~1,5 years)

9. Abrilete

Abrilete Well-Known Member

The Taqeul is fine, the problem lies in the "Regeneration" rule, which is a bit expensive.

10. Pen-dragon

Pen-dragon Deva

The ones I don't own. . .

If I bought it, it is because I liked the sculpt. If I like the sculpt, I will put it on the board.

In all seriousness, I wouldn't be surprised if units with poor sculpts see less playtime than units with awesome sculpts. Unit utility I am sure plays a big role, but I bet the quality of the sculpt makes a significant impact on a units usage ratio.

11. Section9

Section9 Well-Known Member

Least-used models for me, personally, are probably the basic Zanshi troopers. Don't think I've used even one since... 2012?