1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurage: The Jade circle is broken but not destroyed.

Discussion in 'Yu Jing' started by jj.konko, Jun 25, 2018.

1. jj.konko

jj.konko Well-Known Member

A call to arms!!

I appear to be the last member of last year's command. Some have fallen, others turned traitor and some to broken in spirit to continue to serve.

I am therefore stepping up and hoping to bring some new blood into the ranks of leadership.

• This year we will have a clear order on Fridays that will hold for a week without change.
    • We must be coordinated in our efforts to succeed.
    • Listen only to the Jade council and not to any Calls from CB, as they have been infiltrated by speculo killers and seek to devide our efforts.

For now orders are as follows.

Firstly for those that want to strike at the JSA, this is not the place to do so. This conflict is to public and we must not give other nations justification in calling for our expulsion from the island. We must make sure we remain to keep the traitors confined and isolated from the resources the desperately need.

(In non fluff words the restictions on how we can attack the Kurage station mean that we will never out pace JSA defense. JSA can even just refuse to play in their zone and we cannot gain points their)

For the first half we must assess our numbers before making any bold moves. Therefore we must play as much defense as possible.

Defense of our zhan Huo Firebase is top priority. Play as many games in defense as possible. Only play in other areas at an opponents insistence

I have two plans for the second half that need descussion so if you are committed to the cause let me know and you may get your time at the head of the mighty armies of the Jade empire.

See you all in the field.

Honor in service.

P-Chan, Borlois, Deltervees and 4 others like this.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation