1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kurage in the Matrix

Discussion in 'OOC' started by Minos, Jun 22, 2018.

1. Minos

Minos Νίκη ἢ Θάνατος

Hi, fellow AI aspects !

The starting Kurage crisis shows that EI managed its way to Dawn. While those uncivilized Ariadnans may have nothing to do with ALEPH (they have barely invented the toilet), the danger is too real for humanity as a whole ! We must send our best troops to eradicate EI presence from Dawn and prevent further contamination into the Sphere.

While we have one location to protect, Dawn-01 Aplekton, our higher priority task must remain to destroy EI anywhere it hides. Locations signify less to us because we are already everywhere: we ARE the Matrix.

All necessary means are allowed. Collateral damages are authorized.

There is no point in establishing strategies until the campaign site opens, but WHO will join ?
    WHO will be proud to tell its grandaspects : ‘My cube was here’ ?

I used to be a PanOceanian officer during the two last conflicts on Flamia and Wotan, but I will run my Steel Phalanx on Dawn. No fear, no remorse, no regret, no mercy...

#MYRMIDAWN

AdmiralJCJF and Zandramaas like this.
  2. Nenyx

Nenyx Well-Known Member

We won't, just because posthumans don't have cubes :)

Let's unleash the remote army !

xagroth and Zandramaas like this.
  3. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

I must confess that I am hard pressed to find troops not good enough to go against the Nomads, because of the +3 to dodge to all troops with ODD, levels of camo (mimetism, TO camo, Camo), Mountain Terrain (3 in the whole game: briscards, caledonian volunteers and Jotum), or Multiterrain (a lot of what Aleph has!)...

I mean, Marut has Multiterrain (PH 17+3-6), then Thrasimedes, PENTESILEA (she might see some war this time, dodging at 17!), and all myrmidons named and unnamed but for Ayax because of ODD; then remotes (Yudbots, Lamedh, Dakinis, Garudas) get their REM penalty to dodge removed, Andromeda can dodge at 16 (making her a little more survivable), and the mk1 proxy (tha best playa!); and finally Nagas, Dasyus and Mk2 proxies because of their camo state!

Beware Zero spam, though!

4. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

How do you get Penthesilea dodging on 17s?!

5. Kir

Kir Well-Known Member

I think he forgot the bike dodge penalty. As for targets, CA doesnt have a base and nomads does give us some great perks. 7-4 achilles with 3 extra dodge is massive.

chromedog likes this.
  6. Nemo No Name

Nemo No Name Aleph Cultural Atache

Even without the penalty, Penny is PH12. This gives +3, for a 15 when she's dismounted?

7. Daniel Darko

Daniel Darko Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Nods assuring at Commander Minos.
    Then accidently makes eye contact with the schedule.
    Then nods slightly less assuring at Commander Minos - but still assuring.

I enjoyed the last campaigns. It is going to be fantastic. ;-)

8. xagroth

xagroth Mournful Echo

Giving her a fast look, seems like I read the WIP value instead of the PHIs... Gotta say, I was distracted... I had repeatedly protested how she needs either phis 15 or baggage to fulfill her background role of carrying Achilles out of combat! XD

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation