1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kreslack's Urban and Industrial Sprawl

Discussion in 'Scenery' started by Kreslack, Jan 23, 2018.

1. Kreslack

Kreslack Unknown Ranger lead the way!

Had some friends over tonight for some games and finally remembered to take some pictures. (Tohaa smoked me on the interior white wall board. I hope my Druze will get him next time though)

View attachment 1677

2. jherazob

jherazob Well-Known Member

Can't see the attachment, can you verify?

3. Kreslack

Hopefully this works. It uploaded them the first time but has given me only errors since. >_< WP_20180122_001.jpg WP_20180122_002.jpg

4. Monkeysloth

Monkeysloth Well-Known Member

worked this time. Forget the name that makes that coardboard but it looks nice. I have some of the old stuff, from a different company, designed for Malifaux and it takes forever to set up, mostly using it for RPG games. How's the setup time for this stuff?

5. jherazob

WorldWorksGames. As far as i know the company is running on autopilot after the owner basically abandoned it, only selling existing stuff. You can still get their products, but they aren't making anything new, and the owner never answered when people offered to take the business to keep it running. I bet they would have easily become one of the official Infinity partners and sold a truckload of designs already, but that time very likely has long passed. Too bad, they made really cool stuff that still works pretty well and the fans made lots of interesting modding that were then resold on the site. I'd have loved to see what would they come up with for Infinity.

Red Harvest and Monkeysloth like this.
  6. Monkeysloth

Monkeysloth Well-Known Member

Huh, interesting. I always thought they killed the terraclips line because there wasn't a demand. Have a ton of the stuff (like 4-5 of each set) but don't use it much anymore as it can take hours to fill a table (and I have with cities, sewers and dungeons) and my 3d printer has allowed me to make 3d replacements.

#6 Monkeysloth, Jan 23, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 24, 2018
  7. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

Bzzzt, thanks for playing @jherazob (and testing what the @ does here), but these are Battle Systems kits. *wink*
    Edit: @ gives popup info about user when the link is clicked... needs color changes.

8. Red Harvest

Red Harvest Day in, Day out. Day in, Day out. Day in, DAY OUT

Yes, these are Battle Systems terrain sets. However, I think Jherazob was responding to Monkeysloth's request for the name of the company that made the terraclips Malifaux terrain (and as Monkeysloth noted, was a different company.). It is , or was, World Works Games. Jherazob wins the MacGuffin this round. But you can have a copy of the home game, MoB. :D

Battle Systems uses (yes it is a singular noun here. Like United States is a singular noun.) a different sort of clip than Terraclips. I like the way the Battle Systems clips blend-in better with the printed cardstock.

jherazob likes this.
  9. Mob of Blondes

Mob of Blondes Well-Known Member

jherazob got mislead like in "As I was going to St. Ives, I met a man with seven wives ... blah blah ... How many were going to St. Ives?". And his kaboom let me test @ thingy. All for science. *grin*

jherazob and Monkeysloth like this.
  10. jherazob

Hey! I saw a question i (sorta) had an answer to and had to cling to it like a pitbull! :tongueclosed:

11. Kreslack

Glad it finally went through. I keep getting constant 403 errors when I edit posts with pictures.

It is battlesystems terrain. mostly from their scifi 2 set that was recently released. With a smattering of scatter from their other sets and some other stuff.

Setup time isn't too bad. I tried to build most of it to be as modular as possible. That double table took about 30 minutes to set up. Placing the scatter terrain taking up most of that time. Practically everything in the first picture isn't ment to really ever come apart again just be rearranged.

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation