1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldstrom Minis - Pics

Discussion in 'News' started by barakiel, Mar 10, 2020.

1. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

YOU LEAVE SIR CHONKY ALONE!

Judge Dredd, Deathwig, saint and 2 others like this.
  2. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Are those fucking stilts inside his legs and a YJ stolen power pack from the front? I am dying of laughter! :joy::joy:

3. Varred

Varred Well-Known Member

Boyg looks just as it should. PanO is great at remote suits, super heavy infantry is new for them. It looks stupid and chonky. Just as a first ever design of a company doing something else entierly would look.

Ninja is a Total winner with that rooftop and shit. Gonna get him just for paint and into the display cabinet.

Shame no more O12 was shown, but we'll see some in the near future i guess.

For me the Total hot garbage is Jing Qo. She just looks stupid with that half helm/mask and all that hairspray in her hair to keep them volumed up and shit. Stupid af.

4. Kilroy

Kilroy Active Member

Boy the Vargar hs a big-ass head. Not sure I like that.
    Boyd is... decent. Strangely enough the best scult of this PanO round is the Locust, uh.
    But boy, the KoJ figure looks badass, I wonder how much it will cost.

5. Del S

Del S Tunguskaball

The roof
    The roof
    The roof is just silly

The roof
    The roof
    The roof is just silly

We don't need no subtle let the comments section burn
    Burn comments section, burn

6. Deathwig

Deathwig Well-Known Member

Wait so the Father Knights became the Knights of Justice? That means I have two of them if I get Kaldstrom as I have the Father Knight from Icestorm.
    Actually technically I have three as I have Joan in mobility armour who can proxi as a KoJ rocking a spitfire.

Stiopa and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  7. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

Yet I'm the unreasonable, overreacting, overly critical one. Okay. Sure.

8. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

Really impressed with the Ninja sculpt - but that idiotic rooftop will definitely keep me from buying that thing.

My Ikari are a colourfull ragtag Band of mercenaries tied together by the use of the same Base design.
    If I have to remove about 60% of the weight (aka rooftop), reposition both feed and still have to use a tactical rock/ammo box to keep the miniature from looking totally silly - all this to keep my Ikari forces consistent - then I will not buy this miniature. I will stick to the old Sr. Massacre as my Ninja-Proxy.

Zewrath likes this.
  9. Kilroy

Kilroy Active Member

I, for one, welcome our new tactical roof overlord!
    (My wallet very much less so, those things usually add on the final cost)

10. Modock

Modock Well-Known Member

That tactical rock makes it special. IMO one of the finest mini of late...marvelous.

Cthulhu363, Fed4ykin and colbrook like this.
  11. Nuada Airgetlam

Nuada Airgetlam Nazis sod off ///

I have to say I love them all. I wish Vargar's helmet was a tiny bit smaller, but it's a non-issue. Jang Qo's mane-mask is excellent!

Mahtamori and Stiopa like this.
  12. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

It is, though it's also pretty and would make for a nice display piece. But I'm not gonna judge anyone who will hard pass that mini because of it.

Del S and chaos11 like this.
  13. archon

archon Well-Known Member

Lots of good looking stuff will arrive in the year of the tactical thingys - I realy like the Ninja on the tactical rooftop, normaly I would think its too much, but in this case I like this asia movie flair. The Shas with its inbuild cover has a cool pose, but the big wall is more a diorama too.

Finaly we´ll get resculpts of the standard REMs - I never bought the Pan O ones because I don´t like them, the new ones will be much better.

oh and Feuerbach! yeah!

14. Sabin76

Sabin76 Well-Known Member

I see what they did there...
    Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 1.30.00 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-03-27 at 1.30.05 PM.png

15. Vocenoctum

Vocenoctum Well-Known Member

I really like the ninja, but hopefully the roof is a separate part. If it is, and is easily re-based, I'll probably get two since they have arm options. One on roof to throw on shelf, one for actual play if I so choose. Though, I'll have Kunai anyway.

16. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

You literally cannot be unreasonable with a subjective opinion of how model looks. I’m not even overly critical, I just think that one model is hideous while the rest is fine, I’m not even critiquing anything other than stating that my subjective opinion of a model is hideous and I’m not sure why this isn’t clear to you that those comments where tongue-in-cheek.

I think you’re quoting me and making this sly comment, because you’re mad that another person politely asked you to stop posting for a while, because you really often train wreck threads. :sweat_smile:

now, please let’s focus on the new release and move on.

17. kesharq

kesharq Lucky Dice-Roller

if you take a closer look on the feet of the Ninja you will see that at least the right foot has to be repositionend in order to put the Mini on a flat base (adding a tactical whatever under his left foot of course).

18. Vocenoctum

Sure, but it'll still be easier to work around that then if the feet are molded to the roof and you glue the legs to the feet or something. It'll be interesting to see.
    It also seemed that the sword is always there, only being able to swap the bow with the gun. I'd rather have a bow only and a gun & sword, but don't want to be grinding too much stuff. We'll see!

19. Zewrath

Zewrath Elitist Jerk

Mind if I ask how? Because I REALLY like the ninja but unfortunately I won’t be buying him because he doesn’t fit with my bases and it looks ridiculous for him to crawl around prone, while dragging a piece of rooftop with him, lmao.

kesharq likes this.
  20. Vocenoctum

One foot is a bit higher than the other, it seems, so assuming the body is separate from the roof, you'd just need to prop up that foot and maybe (as kesharq said) reposition the other foot angle. It'd depend on what your basing system is. For instance, all my PanO's are on rocks, my O12's got cobblestone, so I'd just make something that fit the theme. Like the stupid piece on the Naga that looks like a hatch, I chopped off and made a little duffle bag, since snipers might carry a duffle bag, as opposed to a hatch...

The Monk too though, has a fallen statue. Maybe all these figures link together into a fallen temple scene? :-)

• About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation