1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Kaldström goodies

Discussion in 'PanOceania' started by Make PanO Great Again :P, Mar 2, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

That was also the first one. The most recent one brought Sheskiin, Caliban Spitfire, Omega HMG, Cuervo, and a Betatrooper. Plus something else generically useful for Shas. They seem to have learned their lessons about putting lame models in Beyond packs.

Brokenwolf likes this.
  2. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Then I would like to remind you that we are talking about PanO here and not other factions (who gets love ;P)

Reece and theradrussian like this.
  3. Sangarn

Sangarn TRIUMcorp CEO
    Warcor

loser ? WTF xD

oh god, please more insults :), I urge you to open your little eyes and read the fabulous little marking "code one" on the very thing you post xD
    that's sad you don't even see that profile got CC weapon ? You also think all HI willl get CC weapon as a standard mmmh ? How cute
    and try not to insult everyone okay ? I know it's a difficult time, be brave behave like an adult

it's code one profile you know nothing about N4 profiles as all of us

theradrussian likes this.
  4. kanluwen

kanluwen Well-Known Member

I've seen this mentioned a few times in relation to Mayacast. I'm calling it speculation until we see the set. There's been a few instances of a box being said to contain Y but having X instead.

MikeTheScrivener likes this.
  5. Judge Dredd

Judge Dredd Well-Known Member
    Warcor

Splitting up MA makes me worry for knights. Stealth and courage matter a lot to me when I play them.

6. Judge Dredd

Warcor

Svalarheima’s Winter Force
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────

[​IMG]10
    NISSE HMG / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 34)
    QUINN Shock Marksman Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 23)
    MAQUINISTA (WinterFor) (CH: Mimetism, Multiterrain) Combi Rifle, D-Charges / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 18)
    UMA SØRENSEN FTO Lieutenant (CH: Mimetism) 2 x Submachine Gun, Breaker Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 34)
    NISSE Combi Rifle + Light Shotgun / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 30)
    NISSE MULTI Sniper Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (1.5 | 34)
    NØKK (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 29)
    NØKK (Minelayer) Combi Rifle, Light Shotgun, Antipersonnel Mines / Pistol, CC Weapon. (0.5 | 29)
    BØYG Missile Launcher / Heavy Pistol, Shock CC Weapon. (2 | 55)
    TRAUMA-DOC Combi Rifle / Pistol, Knife. (0 | 14)

6 SWC | 300 Points

Open in Infinity Army

This is my initial take on trying to core the Nisse. The goal is to use the sniper until it's time to roll with the HMG. The Boyg is primarily to be defensive but also chuck missiles if it gets the chance. It can be swapped around with a KoJ missile and palbot which can link for extra defense but it wont be able to be an active turn threat if the link departs. Building this list made me realize how crucial the nokken, KHD, FO Panzerfaust and minlayer profiles are. I wish I could fit more in. The minelayers should act as deterrents from things looking to go after the link and protect its flanks. I'm leaning heavily on the link to do a lot of work. In many ways this feels like the MO pain train with solid support. I dont even mind leaving the sniper behind because, nisse snipers are still solid aro presence. I want to give this a shot because I think it has some legs to run on.

A Mão Esquerda likes this.
  7. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

So, Beyond Kaldstrom will bring us Boyg ML, Varg Spitfire, and Locust Marksman. Cool renders, too.

Brokenwolf and A Mão Esquerda like this.
  8. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

Still no clue what Boyg is about (can't even speculate about AD ;( ).

9. Death

Death Well-Known Member

Their purpose is to take up shelf space until N4 where hopefully they get some skill that makes them worth taking.

AdmiralJCJF and theradrussian like this.
  10. MrNailbrain

MrNailbrain Relentless Optimist

Liking the look of the Vargs, and their Moon Boots. Starting a conversion on the HRL profile literally as I type.

Boyg has some weird ass-pistons, wondering if he might be AD S5HI in N4. Or has some sort of other movement-based skill. A man can dream. Anyways I really like the model and I’ll begrudgingly field him just to use the model.

Reece likes this.
  11. ThananRollice

ThananRollice Your Friendly Neighborhood Locust
    Warcor

12. Judge Dredd

Warcor

Video confirms Father knights are going away to be replaced by Knights of Justice. Seems convoluted for no real reason.

Guardian and theradrussian like this.
  13. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

When I said locust SMG i was talking about the Super Marksman Gun.

I do really like that locust sculpt though. The boyg doesn't do it for me though. Maybe haqqislam has me spoiled with awesome looking s5 but I'm just not digging the aesthetic. The vargar helmet is weird to me lol.

Also glad to hear that we were right about father knights becoming the knights of justice. Makes sense and I've never been a fan of statues but I might actually get that father knight one...

14. Stiopa

Stiopa Trust The Fuckhead

I like the looks of new remotes' concept art, they look sleek.

Locust and Varg are perfectly fine, bonus points for neither of them waving a knife around.

Boyg is... weird. It's a cool model, but it shares almost no visual cues with other PanO units. If I were to go by looks alone with no other information, I'd say it's a Nomad SHI.

15. RolandTHTG

RolandTHTG Still wandering through the Night

Story reasons? The animation for the statue implied that the military orders suffered some big loss against the CA. The new name might represent a new way of recruiting to recover from whatever story devastation happened.

16. barakiel

barakiel Echo Bravo Master Sergeant

I've had to cancel the 3 big ITS events I was planning to travel to in the next few months... So now I have plenty to spend on those new PanO REMs (which look amazing btw.)

17. Kilroy

Kilroy Active Member

Curiously enough, Nomads buy a lot of decommissioned stuff from PanO, the Boyg might just be an old PanO SHI suit fitted for the cold climate.

Stiopa likes this.
  18. atomicfryingpan

atomicfryingpan Well-Known Member

I think it will end up the MO trying to crusade against the CA and take back paradiso and it not ending well. I bet it spells the end of the teutonic order (no teutons in n4).

AdmiralJCJF and RolandTHTG like this.
  19. Crusader

Crusader Well-Known Member

Also explains why there are women too in their ranks: had to broaden the recruitment pool after the CA beatings.

20. eciu

eciu Easter worshiper

How not ? The MODEL (not dossier) looks lika smaller Cutter (without hills frills).

Teutons will be receiving their final Tannenberg battle! Yay!

#740 eciu, Mar 27, 2020
    Last edited: Mar 28, 2020
    SmaggTheSmug and SKOZZOKONZ like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

We are a company founded in 2001 in Cangas (Spain), and devoted to design and manufacture games and figures. Our main product, Infinity the Game, was born with the ambition to satisfy the most demanding audience, offering the best quality.

Why are we here?

Because we are, first and foremost, players.

• Quick Navigation

Open the Quick Navigation